• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

I found a way to make Harden, Curry and Embiid fit.

It’s not hard to do, but I have a feeling it’ll be the wrong way to do it. Going to be some really nice mid-priced plays when all is said and done.

Dray, Russell, LeVert, J-Rich now, Horford, Portis, Barrett has been playing insane minutes, that’s off the top of my head.

Thinking right now, Curry and Harden is the way to go on DK with Horford/Portis/Dray at PF and C, and then a couple of the value guards like Dinwiddie and Morant. Then fit what’s left.

• JSteele

Preseason 2018:
    -Wizards played a dress rehearsal in the finale
    -76ers played a dress rehearsal in the finale
    -Raptors rested their starters in the finale
    -Nets played a dress rehearsal in the finale
    -Pelicans played a dress rehearsal in the finale
    -Knicks played everybody a few minutes in the finale
    -Heat played a dress rehearsal in the finale
    -Rockets played a dress rehearsal in the finale
    -Grizzlies played mid to high 20s for their starters in the finale
    -Spurs played Demar and LaMarcus 30 minutes in the finale
    -Lakers we know is resting their stars already.
    -Warriors

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

It’s not hard to do, but I have a feeling it’ll be the wrong way to do it. Going to be some really nice mid-priced plays when all is said and done.

Dray, Russell, LeVert, J-Rich now, Horford, Portis, Barrett has been playing insane minutes, that’s off the top of my head.

Thinking right now, Curry and Harden is the way to go on DK with Horford/Portis/Dray at PF and C, and then a couple of the value guards like Dinwiddie and Morant. Then fit what’s left.

I had a really nice build that I liked that didn’t include Harden. However, I think you may be right about playing 2 out of the 3.

• Pandamonious

@JSteele said...

I had a really nice build that I liked that didn’t include Harden. However, I think you may be right about playing 2 out of the 3.

Yeah, I can see being off Harden to fit 3 high end plays, but if Harden gets 67 again and guys like Curry, Beal, Irving, Embiid, Westbrook and so on don’t get at least 50 it’s going to be hard to make up most likely.

• JSteele

Harden does like to put up monster stat lines against the Heat.

• kbsktbll88

@upgradetoquestionable said...

So JRich then?

He’s in play, he’ll have more ball handling duties tonight. I think this will help Horford too since he’s a good play maker.

• JSteele

Spurs beat writer says regulars due more minutes in the finale. This is in line with what they did last season too. I suspect 28-30 minutes for Demar and Lamarcus

• Grimripa

On DK, I have 4400 left for the SF position…who do you recommend?

• tmarohl

@Grimripa said...

On DK, I have 4400 left for the SF position…who do you recommend?

Crowder

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Crowder

or KCP.

• Pandamonious

@Grimripa and a reminder to everyone else

Please do not post full line ups

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I just saw that Golden State is waiving McKinnie to make room for Chriss.

Who didn’t see that coming? Still, I feel bad for Zo…that’s gotta hurt.

• Grimripa

My apologizes…didn’t know that wasn’t allowed. Sorry.

• upgradetoquestionable

@kbsktbll88 said...

He’s in play, he’ll have more ball handling duties tonight. I think this will help Horford too since he’s a good play maker.

Low key Horford is one of my favorite players, real life and DFS. He does all the little things, but also fills the stat page. I know it’s gonna be tougher when Simmons and Embiid are both in and his usage goes down. But if either they or Harris is out, Horford will be near automatic for me this year.

• skankinmat

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Last couple days have been rough. It’s a difficult puzzle for sure.

This years preseason has been tougher than previous seasons it feels like…but I look at the top lineups and Ive been like 1 position choice away from having a significant cash. I just think people are just getting sharper esp. with paid sites and info out there so the margin between a min cash and 10x,20X etc is razor thin.

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

Houston game is in Miami today.

Do we think they rest Harden and Westbrook since they did a dress rehearsal last time?

Considering fading Harden in Miami, for obvious reasons LOL

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Who didn’t see that coming? Still, I feel bad for Zo…that’s gotta hurt.

I didn’t see it coming. I thought he would be a starter. By the way, I know you think I am crazy for my GS takes, but Chad Lowe at ESPN today has the Warriors finishing 9th in the West.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

or KCP.

I like KCP, but I question if he is allowed to run big minutes with the JV squad tonight.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Considering fading Harden in Miami, for obvious reasons LOL

GG to the hole with authority

• kbsktbll88

Here’s everything I’ve got so far..

Wizards: Game notes currently list Bonga, Rui, Beal, Justin Robinson and Thomas Bryant as probable starters. No word on minutes yet.

76ers: Ben Simmons out. Raul Neto questionable. James Ennis available. Brett Brown said it will be dress rehearsal.

Raptors: RHJ doubtful. McCaw is out.

Nets: Atkinson said Kyrie might be on a minutes limit, but wants to give him significant minutes to develop on court chemistry as he has only played 1 minute so far.

Rockets: Frazier, Gerald Green, Spalding, Nene all out.

Heat: Spoelstra said last week that all the regulars would play in the remaining games, including tonight’s tail end of a B2B. Not sure if the plans have changed since.

Pelicans: Zion is out.

Knicks: Frank Ntilikina is likely out as Fizdale wants to get a longer look at DSJ and Elfrid at PG. Allonzo Trier will play with the 2nd unit.

Grizzlies: Melton and Jonas Val are out. Jenkins said Ja Morant, Jae Crowder and Brandon Clarke will be available against the Spurs and the plan is for a dress rehearsal tonight.

Spurs: Pop said this will be a dress rehearsal except for Dejounte Murray who he is being cautious with and will likely keep his minutes limited.

Lakers: LeBron, AD, Rondo, Danny Green, Quinn Cook Avery Bradley and Dwight Howard are all out. Vogel plans to play a lot of young guys tonight.

GSW: McKinnie was waived and Looney is still out. Kerr said it will be dress rehearsal and wants to play Curry, Draymond and DLo 30+ minutes.

• tmarohl

Dave McMenamin
    @mcten
    The Lakers are resting LeBron, AD, Dwight, JaVale, Danny Green, Avery Bradley, Rondo and Quinn Cook tonight vs GSW per Frank Vogel.

• tmarohl

Panda, I guess I like your KCP play now because it is basically Caruso, KCP and a bunch of scrubs running for the Lakers tonight.

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

Dave McMenamin
    @mcten
    The Lakers are resting LeBron, AD, Dwight, JaVale, Danny Green, Avery Bradley, Rondo and Quinn Cook tonight vs GSW per Frank Vogel.

Who’s left…Might have to play some Caruso/”(player-popup #zach-norvell)Norvell Jr”:/players/zach-norvell-1165321. Kind of takes me off Curry…Will Kerr still give 30+ if GSW is up 40 by halftime.

• monarch

Devontae Cacock has to play a bunch…right?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I can see being off Harden to fit 3 high end plays, but if Harden gets 67 again and guys like Curry, Beal, Irving, Embiid, Westbrook and so on don’t get at least 50 it’s going to be hard to make up most likely.

I think I read Dantoni wants his guys to get more run together so I’m assuming Harden gets normal run.

I’m not fading harden.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).