• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Dave McMenamin
    @mcten
    The Lakers are resting LeBron, AD, Dwight, JaVale, Danny Green, Avery Bradley, Rondo and Quinn Cook tonight vs GSW per Frank Vogel.

Looking at the Lakers roster. This is going to be a very ugly game…

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Devontae Cacock has to play a bunch…right?

Thought this was a family thread 😁

• tmarohl

Lakers basically have 9 available guys tonight. Caruso and Jackson at PG, KCP, Daniels, Norvelle, Hearn at SG, Horton Tucker as SF, Dudley and Cakok at PF, Kostas Antentounmpo at C.

• upgradetoquestionable

@tmarohl said...

Dave McMenamin
    @mcten
    The Lakers are resting LeBron, AD, Dwight, JaVale, Danny Green, Avery Bradley, Rondo and Quinn Cook tonight vs GSW per Frank Vogel.

Was loving my FD LU with 4500 Dwight being my pivot from Embiid who i think will be chalk.

Worried he will be the first off if when a blow out occurs.

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

Lakers basically have 9 available guys tonight. Caruso and Jackson at PG, KCP, Daniels, Norvelle, Hearn at SG, Horton Tucker as SF, Dudley and Cakok at PF, Kostas Antentounmpo at C.

ALL DA JARED DUDLEY!!!!!!!

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Don’t forget Daniels and Horton-Tucker battling injuries…

• monarch

I’d play a lot of Norvelle, Cacok and some Alex Baker Caruso

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I’d play a lot of Norvelle, Cacok and some Alex Baker Caruso

Caruso chalk actually makes me maybe want to play Westbrook.

• monarch

Poeltl at 4600 vs rookie Clarke and in everyone’s favorite term….“dress rehearsal” game?

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Don’t forget Daniels and Horton-Tucker battling injuries…

Hearn just waived. They signed some guy named Marcus Allen, who is not available on FD or DK

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Hearn just waived. They signed some guy named Marcus Allen, who is not available on FD or DK

He’ll get 40 minutes tonight…

• RipCityRings

Who benefits most with Zion out? Melli, maybe Ingram? Haven’t heard anything about NO’s rotation yet, but I’d definitely be interested in 20 minutes of Favors at 4.3K.

• tmarohl

Kenrich?

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

He’ll get 40 minutes tonight…

Yeah, he will probably play for KCP after about five minutes.

• JSteele

I read a lot of good things about Devontae Cacok and how he seems to always be involved in every play when he’s on the floor. He’s my favourite out of the whole group, but you could make a case for any of those guys.

• JSteele

@RipCityRings said...

Who benefits most with Zion out? Melli, maybe Ingram? Haven’t heard anything about NO’s rotation yet, but I’d definitely be interested in 20 minutes of Favors at 4.3K.

Right now, I think both are in play. I’d imagine they want to do a dress rehearsal without Zion since they will be without him for a couple of weeks. Ingram should take on a bigger scoring role and Melli and Kenrich should get more run. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they played Ingram at the 4 and put someone like Moore in the 3 spot.

• Barnabus

@RipCityRings said...

I will have some Ingram for sure maybe some Favors

• kbsktbll88

Matisse Thybulle at $4,200 on DK is a lock if he starts again with Simmons out

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I didn’t see it coming. I thought he would be a starter.

That’s because you never listen to me ;-) I predicted it back on Oct 10th. I don’t care what some ESPN guy says, let’s not derail this thread arguing about whether or not the Warriors will make the playoffs.
    You know how to reach me, we can argue there.

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Matisse Thybulle at $4,200 on DK is a lock if he starts again with Simmons out

The opportunity cost of playing him is too high in my opinion.

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

The opportunity cost of playing him is too high in my opinion.

What do you mean?

• leeg9685

So the Lakers are playing with 8
    guys tonight? KCP will find a way to suck

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

What do you mean?

I mean if he starts, he will be the fourth or fifth option. Too many other good plays at 4200 on DK who will get more minutes. On FD, I could see him as you have to play two SF’s.

• monarch

If the Pels are playing real minutes then I’d go Jrue and this is strictly off my 2k20 experience with Zion off the floor

• mdalb

Need help with my utility spot on DK. $4500 left. I currently have D Smith in the spot. I already have Morant and KCP in line up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).