RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

I mean if he starts, he will be the fourth or fifth option. Too many other good plays at 4200 on DK who will get more minutes. On FD, I could see him as you have to play two SF’s.

Well I’ll likely be staying away from the Lakers value. It’s a dress rehearsal for the 76ers so if he starts, he should play just as many minutes as anyone else. He’ll be the fourth or fifth option on offense, but he gets a lot of peripherals.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

If the Pels are playing real minutes then I’d go Jrue and this is strictly off my 2k20 experience with Zion off the floor

Has Gentry said anything about minutes yet?

• balladamus

@monarch said...

Devontae Cacock has to play a bunch…right?

Shhh!!!, Lol. But no, he’s a great play tonight. I don’t remember if he had foul trouble issues in summer league but I know he was pretty productive overall.

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Matisse Thybulle at $4,200 on DK is a lock if he starts again with Simmons out

Thybulle and Norvel Pelle were the first two Sixers I plugged in. Where’s @thedkexperience today? Need his input.

• Ace15

As we get closer to lock…I’m leaning towards maybe fading Harden….mid-season form already.

• Barnabus

@kbsktbll88 said...

Has Gentry said anything about minutes yet?

“It’s kind of irrelevant,” coach Alvin Gentry said. “I like the fact we play hard and find a way to win, but I don’t put a whole lot of stock into preseason games. We are not playing against the people we are going to play against, nor do we play our guys. Jrue Holiday has not played in a fourth quarter yet, and I have a pretty good idea he’s going to be in some of these fourth quarters in the season.”

And Holiday won’t be in the crunch time lineup again when the Pelicans finish off their exhibition slate against the Knicks on Friday night in Madison Square Garden.

https://www.nola.com/sports/pelicans/article_e431998e-ef91-11e9-8d3e-73a6b1d36fa9.html

• JSteele

@balladamus said...

Shhh!!!, Lol. But no, he’s a great play tonight. I don’t remember if he had foul trouble issues in summer league but I know he was pretty productive overall.

He averaged about 12-9 in Summer League in 25 minutes. Also a couple defensive stats.

• kbsktbll88

@Barnabus said...

“It’s kind of irrelevant,” coach Alvin Gentry said. “I like the fact we play hard and find a way to win, but I don’t put a whole lot of stock into preseason games. We are not playing against the people we are going to play against, nor do we play our guys. Jrue Holiday has not played in a fourth quarter yet, and I have a pretty good idea he’s going to be in some of these fourth quarters in the season.”

And Holiday won’t be in the crunch time lineup again when the Pelicans finish off their exhibition slate against the Knicks on Friday night in Madison Square Garden.

https://www.nola.com/sports/pelicans/article_e431998e-ef91-11e9-8d3e-73a6b1d36fa9.html

Hmm ok thanks, so not a dress rehearsal then.

• kbsktbll88

@balladamus said...

He averaged 6 fouls per 23 minutes minutes in summer league, one of the reasons I’m staying away from him.

• Barnabus

@kbsktbll88 said...

Hmm ok thanks, so not a dress rehearsal then.

That’s what it sounds like but the part about Holiday not being in the crunch time lineup is from the writer not from Gentry so it could be conjecture. Either way, its enough to make me nervous about rostering Pels.

• kbsktbll88

@gaelicgirl said...

Thybulle and Norvel Pelle were the first two Sixers I plugged in. Where’s @thedkexperience today? Need his input.

Eww Pelle?

• JSteele

For someone who doesn’t take a lot of stock from preseason, he did play AD 31 minutes in the finale last year. He also has pushed Zion into the high 20s and 30s this year.

• tmarohl

@mdalb said...

Need help with my utility spot on DK. $4500 left. I currently have D Smith in the spot. I already have Morant and KCP in line up.

I like some guys less than $4500. Maybe play a guy like Gordon at $4200 and use the $300 savings somewhere else. As an alternative, there are a lot of Lakers who should see good minutes that are priced $4500 or below.

• frugal

@Barnabus said...

That’s what it sounds like but the part about Holiday not being in the crunch time lineup is from the writer not from Gentry so it could be conjecture. Either way, its enough to make me nervous about rostering Pels.

Yeah, even with a dress rehearsal unless the opponent is also putting forth their best lineup chances are starters aren’t going to see much if any 4th quarter run (see GSW).

• kbsktbll88

Andrew Lopez @_Andrew_Lopez
    2m

FYI: Gentry told reporters this morning that JJ Redick will start tonight which means Brandon Ingram will start at power forward.

• JSteele

For the Lakers i’m leaning Cacok and Jackson. I don’t think anyone who would get regular rotation minutes will play much.

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Eww Pelle?

13 pts 4 rebs 5 blocks in 12 mins vs DET for min price on FD, can see a path to similar results against WAS scrubs in garbage time and lets me pay up in other spots, I’ll have some of him.

• Got a G spot and Util left and Im debating between Dinwiddie, Morant and Poeltl. Thoughts?

• tmarohl

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Got a G spot and Util left and Im debating between Dinwiddie, Morant and Poeltl. Thoughts?

I can’t help you with

• JSteele

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Got a G spot and Util left and Im debating between Dinwiddie, Morant and Poeltl. Thoughts?

Kyrie Irving is expected to play significant minutes so I’m not a big fan of Dinwiddie. Morant makes a lot of sense, they should want to get him a lot of run before the regular season starts.

I’m not sure about Poeltl, he can score quickly but I think he won’t play more than 20 minutes and he’ll have Demar and Aldridge playing.

• tmarohl

https://twitter.com/PompeyOnSixers/status/1185303008323756032

Keith Pompey (@PompeyOnSixers)
    Josh Richardson will only play in the first half tonight. #Sixers

Twitter

• skankinmat

thoughts on a min priced G on DK?

• kbsktbll88

Keith Pompey @PompeyOnSixers
    2m

Josh Richardson will only play in the first half tonight. #Sixers

So much for the dress rehearsal. I didn’t like Embiid tonight, definitely staying away now.

• kbsktbll88

Kyle Neubeck @KyleNeubeck
    1m

Richardson starts at point guard tonight in place of Simmons, with Korkmaz joining the other starters still in place.

Raul Neto is also out now

• Bodiaz36

Wow, I thought J-Rich was a lock tonight. Back to the drawing board

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).