RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

Pelle is kind of interesting now if that first half limit extends to all starters.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Kyrie Irving is expected to play significant minutes so I’m not a big fan of Dinwiddie. Morant makes a lot of sense, they should want to get him a lot of run before the regular season starts.

I’m not sure about Poeltl, he can score quickly but I think he won’t play more than 20 minutes and he’ll have Demar and Aldridge playing.

Robinson, Poeltl, and Allen. All way too cheap if starting in dressed rehearsals.

• Ree4erMadness

Sixers starters – Richardson, Furkan, Harris, Horford, Embiid.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

https://twitter.com/PompeyOnSixers/status/1185303008323756032

Keith Pompey (@PompeyOnSixers)
    Josh Richardson will only play in the first half tonight. #Sixers

Twitter

Crap. Now I’m worried about Embiid minutes too…

• Ree4erMadness

Why is Josh Jackson 7900 and Jaren Jackson is 3500 on FD? That seems backwards.

• Wrx_guy

@Ree4erMadness said...

Why is Josh Jackson 7900 and Jaren Jackson is 3500 on FD? That seems backwards.

Lmao FD has been so weird with the pricing. Booker at 3500 last week.

• Bodiaz36

Josh Jackson is in the G league right now, which I just found out a couple days ago…and I have no clue why JJJ is so cheap, had a huge game the other night

• mdpatter7

@Grimripa said...

On DK, I have 4400 left for the SF position…who do you recommend?

Prince worth a look?

• Wrx_guy

@Bodiaz36 said...

Josh Jackson is in the G league right now, which I just found out a couple days ago…and I have no clue why JJJ is so cheap, had a huge game the other night

JJJ also had a shitty game the day before that. Brandon Clarke is back tonight so his usage goes down a bit. And hes also playing the spurs. Not the best matchup for him. Rabb is interesting tho

• tmarohl

Fred Katz (@FredKatz)
    Wizards starters against the Sixers: Ish, Beal, Bonga, Rui, Bryant. Not a lot of minutes for Beal, per Brooks. First quarter or so.

Twitter

• Ree4erMadness

@Wrx_guy said...

JJJ also had a shitty game the day before that. Brandon Clarke is back tonight so his usage goes down a bit. And hes also playing the spurs. Not the best matchup for him. Rabb is interesting tho

But $3500? He has to be able to easily hit value right?

• Ree4erMadness

@tmarohl said...

Fred Katz (@FredKatz)
    Wizards starters against the Sixers: Ish, Beal, Bonga, Rui, Bryant. Not a lot of minutes for Beal, per Brooks. First quarter or so.

Twitter

Welp, there goes Beal out my lineup too. Gonna be like $5000 left on the table on FD tonight.

• Bodiaz36

I was debating between Prince and Crowder at SF. Six of one, half a dozen of the other I guess

• fresh56

siakam or randle?

• BasedFrank

I like way too many guards

Ja
    Caruso
    Norvell
    Curry
    D-Lo
    Harden
    Westbrook

• Bodiaz36

I’d go with Randle personally

• BerkeleyBoss

Any insight on the Heat? I know Spo said the regulars would play, but on the tail end of a B2B, can’t imagine it’ll be that much.

• monarch

SF seems tough on DK. Ingram, Rui?

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

Robinson, Poeltl, and Allen. All way too cheap if starting in dressed rehearsals.

Which Robinson, which Allen?

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

Which Robinson, which Allen?

I believe Mitchell and Jarrett

• JSteele

Chris Chiozza is kind of interesting.

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

I believe Mitchell and Jarrett

Thanks, already have that Robinson in my LU. Is this supposed to be a dress rehearsal for the Knicks?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

SF seems tough on DK. Ingram, Rui?

KCP, Kenrich, Gordon, Korkmatz, Thybulle, Crowder, Marcus Morris, Ingram

A lot there to like.

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

Thanks, already have that Robinson in my LU. Is this supposed to be a dress rehearsal for the Knicks?

It seems like every game is a dress rehearsal for them. At least Barrett.

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

It seems like every game is a dress rehearsal for them. At least Barrett.

LOL I hear you, have Barrett, too. Thanks again!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).