RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

So far I have a Harden, Curry, Draymond core (80 percent max exposure). Those seem like safe spend up options tonight?

• kbsktbll88

I have a feeling Barrett plays less tonight. Fizdale said he wants to get a look at DSJ and Payton, which is why Frank is out, and that Trier would be in the 2nd unit. That’s a lot of guards, I’m guessing Barrett loses some minutes tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Looking at the Lakers roster. This is going to be a very ugly game…

You’ve seen the warriors roster right?

J/K not serious at all just felt like firing some shots

• monarch

Are the Raptors playing regulars? Namely Pascal Siakam?

• Bodiaz36

I’m torn between Draymond and Siakam. The Lakers starting 5 has me leaning away from Green

• BasedFrank

@monarch said...

So far I have a Harden, Curry, Draymond core (80 percent max exposure). Those seem like safe spend up options tonight?

Blowout risk for warriors since the lakers are sitting most rotation guys

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Since you guys are all super helpful can I get a recap on who is running a dress rehearsal?

Spurs, GSW, and Memphis? With us expecting HOU to get full run based on D’Antoni’s commets? Anybody else?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Few spots left in the Forum Contest, get in there if you havent already

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/78660997

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Since you guys are all super helpful can I get a recap on who is running a dress rehearsal?

Spurs, GSW, and Memphis? With us expecting HOU to get full run based on D’Antoni’s commets? Anybody else?

Knicks.

• monarch

IDC about blowouts in the preseason. The Rockets were supposed to be blown out and the opposite happened. Curry and CO going to get their work in after a rough preseason. They will at least play into the 3rd. They can crush it in 25 minutes vs the Lakers F League team

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I believe Brooklyn may be as well.

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

You’ve seen the warriors roster right?

J/K not serious at all just felt like firing some shots

Yeah, it’s been a regular firing squad around here lately

Welcome to the party, pal LOL

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodiaz36 said...

I’m torn between Draymond and Siakam. The Lakers starting 5 has me leaning away from Green

Play Siakam and it’s not even close for me

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

We’re all playing Awesemo right?

• TruHawks

Who plays more minutes? Thybulle or KCP

• JSteele

Why do people think the Warriors will suck? They have 3 all star players in their starting lineup, and Kerr is smart enough to stagger them so that they always have at least Russell and Curry on the floor carrying the ball up. Then you have Draymond and Looney who should see a bigger role this year. Klay might be back before the playoffs.

I’m not sure I remember that far back but didn’t the Warriors win with just Curry, Klay and Draymond?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I have some. I like Norvell more and possibly Cakok but I have Awesemo a bit

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Just got through everything on DK and right now before I make any final tweaks my core will basically be Harden, Embiid, Cacock, Siakiam, Ingram, Ibaka. May swap Embiid for Curry. Gonna decide for sure what i want my ownership % to be after I get my FD lineup done

• Bodiaz36

Lol, the Warriors will definitely NOT suck. They’re just not a rubber-stamp to get out of the West…for once

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I’m at like 50% right now

• JSteele

who is Awesemo?

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Why do people think the Warriors will suck? They have 3 all star players in their starting lineup, and Kerr is smart enough to stagger them so that they always have at least Russell and Curry on the floor carrying the ball up. Then you have Draymond and Looney who should see a bigger role this year. Klay might be back before the playoffs.

I’m not sure I remember that far back but didn’t the Warriors win with just Curry, Klay and Draymond?

Not so much that they will suck, but that the West is so deep. Tough to make a case that they finish in the top 8. The biggest issue not having Klay. I think that will really hurt Draymond’s game. I expect Klay to be back sometime after all star break, but I don’t think he will be 100%. Guys with that injury usually are better their second year back.

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

Why do people think the Warriors will suck?

Some unholy combination of “the West is loaded,” wishcasting and whistling past the graveyard, near as I can tell.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

who is Awesemo?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

What’s the Beal news? He dropped from 28 to 12 mins in HQ

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).