RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

@JSteele said...

who is Awesemo?

#1 ranked dfs player and tout

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Why do people think the Warriors will suck? They have 3 all star players in their starting lineup, and Kerr is smart enough to stagger them so that they always have at least Russell and Curry on the floor carrying the ball up. Then you have Draymond and Looney who should see a bigger role this year. Klay might be back before the playoffs.

I’m not sure I remember that far back but didn’t the Warriors win with just Curry, Klay and Draymond?

Not that all star is even relevant, because it’s a bunch of bs fan voting, they even almost voted in Zaza one year. But, DLo was an all star in the East and only because Dipo got injured. He’d never would have been close in the West. Klay is injured and won’t return for a while (I think past the all star break?). They won without KD because Kyrie broke his knee cap and Love didn’t play a single game, among many other key injuries to opposing teams that year.

• skankinmat

@JSteele said...

Why do people think the Warriors will suck? They have 3 all star players in their starting lineup, and Kerr is smart enough to stagger them so that they always have at least Russell and Curry on the floor carrying the ball up. Then you have Draymond and Looney who should see a bigger role this year. Klay might be back before the playoffs.

I’m not sure I remember that far back but didn’t the Warriors win with just Curry, Klay and Draymond?

Their starting lineup is great. Their bench is gross which is a huge blow.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Not so much that they will suck, but that the West is so deep. Tough to make a case that they finish in the top 8. The biggest issue not having Klay. I think that will really hurt Draymond’s game. I expect Klay to be back sometime after all star break, but I don’t think he will be 100%. Guys with that injury usually are better their second year back.

That makes more sense, I could see them being a 7 or 8th seed in the West.

I’m not completely sold that Dallas is a playoff team yet, but the Lakers should make the playoffs and the Thunder should drop. If the Warriors could get Klay back after the all star break and then ease him into game action for the playoffs, they would be a scary 8th seed.

• ASalvaro

@theIrrigator said...

What’s the Beal news? He dropped from 28 to 12 mins in HQ

RotoWire🏀
    @RotoWireNBA
    Bradley Beal: On minutes restriction Friday

• kbsktbll88

@theIrrigator said...

Scott Brooks said he’d play limited minutes, maybe only the 1st quarter.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Only playing first quarter.

• JSteele

Oh, I have Awesemo in right now, but he’s been pretty terrible.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

That makes more sense, I could see them being a 7 or 8th seed in the West.

I’m not completely sold that Dallas is a playoff team yet, but the Lakers should make the playoffs and the Thunder should drop. If the Warriors could get Klay back after the all star break and then ease him into game action for the playoffs, they would be a scary 8th seed.

I think they will be fighting for that 7th or 8th seed, but they will have to play really well to do it.

• kbsktbll88

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat
    4m

Spoelstra says Heat will have a “pretty full complement tonight.” Haslem (wrist), James Johnson (conditioning) and KZ Okpala (flu) are out.

• kbsktbll88

Steve Popper @StevePopper
    5m

Smith, Ellington, Barrett, Randle and Robinson starting tonight

• damionismyname

@JSteele said...

who is Awesemo?

Caruso lol!

• monarch

Portis going to smash off the bench playing with Elf?

• Bodiaz36

Is DSJ or Morant a better play tonight?

• lwel21

• $1M Prize Winner

@theIrrigator said...

Brooks said he will only likely play the first Q

• BerkeleyBoss

I assume all of you Warriors doubters are betting the farm on under 47.5 wins?

• theIrrigator

@monarch said...

Portis going to smash off the bench playing with Elf?

Dont know but Randle is for sure

• theIrrigator

Thanks everyone on Beal reply! Saved me some time, can exclude now

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Can you go to Vegas and put $250 on that for me please?

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Can you go to Vegas and put $250 on that for me please?

throw in $100 for my flight and you have a deal!

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

You missed tmarohl’s generous offer last night, we’re both in line for 2 cases of (insert your favorite beverage here) if the Warriors make the playoffs or exceed 47 wins, I forget the details LOL

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

throw in $100 for my flight and you have a deal!

Thought you Cali types went to Vegas every weekend :)

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

You missed tmarohl’s generous offer last night, we’re both in line for 2 cases of (insert your favorite beverage here) if the Warriors make the playoffs or exceed 47 wins, I forget the details LOL

@gaelicgirl said…

50 wins, calling it now.

GS wins 50 games and you get two cases of Heineken, because that would be the accomplishment of the decade.

It was 46 wins for a case of Heinekin.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

@gaelicgirl said…

50 wins, calling it now.

GS wins 50 games and you get two cases of Heineken, because that would be the accomplishment of the decade.

It was 46 wins for a case of Heinekin.

I want in! Except Sierra Nevada instead of Heinekin please haha

• theIrrigator

Why is Winslow so cheap on DK? Anyone playing him?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.