• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Charlotte ( -2 ) —- T: 214
    8:05 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    10:35 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• upgradetoquestionable

Thinking of stacking some pieces of the late game and mixing in Mitchell and maybe Love.

• gunshow2425

Does anyone remember the website where someone compiled a daily “who’s getting good run tonight?” List ?

• circadudexl

I don’t remember but if you find out let me know please

• Micah831

I did ok last year in the playoffs playing nba dfs. Im going to try this year as well. Hopefully slightly easier than mlb. God thats tough

• Jasonr345

nba preseason too easy, 4-0 so far

• gunshow2425

@circadudexl said...

I don’t remember but if you find out let me know please

I found it – it’s premium paid for content now. Fathalpert writes it up. I’m going to do the week trial for the info.

• FAMOF665

@Jasonr345 said...

nba preseason too easy, 4-0 so far

Care to share some picks with those of us trying to learn?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@FAMOF665 said...

Google each team for news. The more you know about each team going into the season the better off you’ll be anyway. Play starters only. Pay up for a couple guys. Pay down for a couple guys. Then balance. Let other people try to be cute. I think tonight the 2 best guys to pay up for are Harden and Love.

• al3b3d3v

makes sense to play Sexton tonight, first round pick, team in rebuild, pairing him up with Love everywhere. From the same game im going with Rozier, Kyrie out, this kid always eats even with limited minutes he should make up his salary. Then I think im going to get Harden and Spida in, the rest gets a little murky…. not sure what to do with SF PF or C, thoughts?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Google each team for news. The more you know about each team going into the season the better off you’ll be anyway. Play starters only. Pay up for a couple guys. Pay down for a couple guys. Then balance. Let other people try to be cute. I think tonight the 2 best guys to pay up for are Harden and Love.

I want to edit my “play starters only” comment here. I would go heavy with starters, with 1 or maybe 2 bench guys at most. If someones cheap and you know they’re going to get 20 minutes and can produce there’s no reason not to play them.

• upgradetoquestionable

@Pandamonious said...

Your first comment is really true. I was perusing the team news and it put me on Knox and off Hejonza last night. Was worried about the potential minutes for Embiid but the local news seemed to think it wasn’t a concern. You can definitely pick up a lot. It’s definitely easier like last night or tonight where there is a smaller number of games.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@al3b3d3v said...

makes sense to play Sexton tonight, first round pick, team in rebuild, pairing him up with Love everywhere. From the same game im going with Rozier, Kyrie out, this kid always eats even with limited minutes he should make up his salary. Then I think im going to get Harden and Spida in, the rest gets a little murky…. not sure what to do with SF PF or C, thoughts?

On DK McGee seems like a pretty safe cheap play at C. I can’t imagine he doesn’t get another 20 minutes.

• kbsktbll88

@FAMOF665 said...

Preseason is all about minutes. Just keep an eye on Twitter and what the beat reporters are saying. I have a large list of reporters and other accounts that provide these updates if anyone wants to follow it. Not sure if I can post my Twitter on here though. PM me if anyone wants it.

• monarch

Take 30 minutes and Google each teams beat writer…then make your own personal Twitter list. I did that last season…helped immensely.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Preseason is all about minutes. Just keep an eye on Twitter and what the beat reporters are saying. I have a large list of reporters and other accounts that provide these updates if anyone wants to follow it. Not sure if I can post my Twitter on here though. PM me if anyone wants it.

there is a website with every teams twitter feed posted on it. dont remember the site but it has a lot of info on one page.

• kbsktbll88

@damionismyname said...

there is a website with every teams twitter feed posted on it. dont remember the site but it has a lot of info on one page.

If you’re talking about hashtagbasketball it hasn’t worked for a while unfortunately. I think they stopped updating the list like a season or two ago.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

If you’re talking about hashtagbasketball it hasn’t worked for a while unfortunately. I think they stopped updating the list like a season or two ago.

yeah that seems to be it, they had the one page with all the twitter accounts.

• TFly3

Where did you find it gunshow2425? Link?

• kbsktbll88

@damionismyname said...

yeah that seems to be it, they had the one page with all the twitter accounts.

Yeah it was this page https://hashtagbasketball.com/nba-beat-reporter-tweets

But it doesn’t work anymore.

• cholt2727

It still works https://hashtagbasketball.com/nba/ use that link instead, they just started adding articles again so maybe not working for preseason.

• kbsktbll88

@cholt2727 said...

It still works https://hashtagbasketball.com/nba/ use that link instead, they just started adding articles again so maybe not working for preseason.

Yeah that’s not working for me either. I just use my own Twitter list so no big deal.

• Theguy49503

working for me just fine, looks like a great resource. Thanks for sharing.

• upgradetoquestionable

Thinking about paying down at PG tonight. Looking at Sexton, Van Vleet or Rozier. Rozier killed it last year but with Kyrie back, I wonder. Probably should get a good run backing up Kyrie. What do y’all think?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

http://sportspyder.com/sports/nba/teams

• gaelicgirl

@al3b3d3v said...

not sure what to do with SF PF or C, thoughts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).