• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Charlotte ( -2 ) —- T: 214
    8:05 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    10:35 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Well, only cashed 2 of 15 line ups and was on the wrong side of the bubble on a few. The silver lining being I was on every single player in the top 5 line ups except Siakam, who I ironically recommended to Asrat earlier for the 2 game slate and Osman, while running a pretty tight player pool, so it’s hard to feel too bad. I had the pieces just couldn’t put the puzzle together. Looking forward to tomorrow.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Well, only cashed 2 of 15 line ups and was on the wrong side of the bubble on a few. The silver lining being I was on every single player in the top 5 line ups except Siakam, who I ironically recommended to Asrat earlier for the 2 game slate and Osman, while running a pretty tight player pool, so it’s hard to feel too bad. I had the pieces just couldn’t put the puzzle together. Looking forward to tomorrow.

I only cashed 4 of 20 but luckily one got up to 3rd in the $1 DK gpp so I at least won the money back I lost on the Monday night nfl showdown. Which probably means I’ll give it back on the Thursday night nfl showdown

• Dfspacman

McGee helped my lineups, Rozier didn’t do shit tonite

• scott33

@Dfspacman said...

McGee helped my lineups, Rozier didn’t do shit tonite

Javelle fitting in nicely in LA

• gaelicgirl

Celtics looked pitiful tonight, they need a lot more practice if they’re going to take over the East.

Also, Mike D’Antoni is a maniac LOL

• al3b3d3v

i knew rozier was a trap and went with Cp3 Harden Melo and Capella, used the cheap Denver PG on FD. I cashed, but could have had a better night if I used Whiteside or McGee. I played Marquiss Chriss and for a while i was cursing everything because the dude had 5 turn overs but met his 6x value when he got me to 18 pts at 0% ownership

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).