NBA FORUM

Comments

• stache87

Hey guys let’s try to start a new thread for each new day so we don’t have to cycle through older news to get to the information we need.

Tuesday 10/3

BKN at NYK; O/U 212
    HOU at OKC; O/U 218.5
    CHI at NOP; O/U 203
    PHO at POR; O/U 220

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NBA Preseason is Here!

Check out our premium projections and daily column here!

RG Editor’s Note

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

• frugal

Nice.

• Foolsgold

Sweet

• frugal

Couple news worthy items:

Can’t always trust coaches especially in preseason, but Pels may get close to full minutes: https://twitter.com/Jim_Eichenhofer/status/915229731783675906

Bulls starters Grant, Holiday, Zipser, Portis and Lopez https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/915261966184304640

• dwc1421

No Russ. OKC starters expected to play 1st half then determine half time if they’ll go back out.
    Rockets are thin upfront without nene & black.

• BadAtBetting

Rockets head coach saying the starters should post 30 minutes tonight.

http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/amp/Rockets-regulars-plenty-of-playing-time-preseason-12249841.php

• Dfspacman

Everyone will have a Houston stack then except the coach goes against his word lol
    I can see Capella getting lobs from Chris Paul and Harden

• LarryLegend33

I love seeing ‘T. Ferguson’ on OKC. Makes me think that Turd Ferguson is playing tonight. Looking forward to a whole season of this. By the way, if we could refer to him as Turd Ferguson from now on, I’d appreciate it. Sorry Terrance.

• IronMonkey415

PG13 could come out showing off to his new team and balling all over the place.
    ALL IN!!!!!

• moped_jones

@BadAtBetting said...

Rockets head coach saying the starters should post 30 minutes tonight.

http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/amp/Rockets-regulars-plenty-of-playing-time-preseason-12249841.php

Well that changes some things.

• yanksfan1

Rockets stack it is then lol

Does this goad OKC into giving starters more run? If so, and with Russ out, PG13 would be good play

• Ronboogie6

This slate is going to be so different than yesterdays. Seems like most starters are going to be chalky now especially on FD.

• jessedio

Well the HOU news just made this slate that much easier.

• windsorpg

Rockets over or under 100% owned tonight?

• bfwl3434

Opinions on best G for $4000 on DK?

• Vanco

@windsorpg said...

Rockets over or under 100% owned tonight?

Nah, we saw by last night that a lot of people aren’t paying attention to the news.

• LarryLegend33

@bfwl3434 said...

All joking aside, I like Terrance ‘Turd’ Ferguson. Westbrook is out and they are going to want a look at their first round pick.

Also consider Justin Holiday.

• KindGuy

Well that’s certainly interesting. Last year, the Rockets starters saw an average of 23.6 minutes per game in the preseason. Why the huge jump?

• dtrain187

@bfwl3434 said...

Jerian Grant is starting. He’s a mediocre basketball player though, just keep that in mind.

• bfwl3434

@elementasrat said...

Well that’s certainly interesting. Last year, the Rockets starters saw an average of 23.6 minutes per game in the preseason. Why the huge jump?

Because they are only playing 4 preseason games this year. I believe there were like 7-8 last year.

• BadAtBetting

@elementasrat said...

Less preseason games, plus they added Chris Paul. CP and Harden need as much practice together as possible. They are two elite point guards that both love to run the offense so it’s going to take some time to develop a groove. That’s my two cents at least.

• al3b3d3v

Taking all the monies today with Qi Zhou

• moped_jones

@bfwl3434 said...

Because they are only playing 4 preseason games this year. I believe there were like 7-8 last year.

This + wanting Harden and Paul to gel (along with Paul and the other guys).

• dwc1421

Anybody have anything on the Phoenix guys? They’ll be Gpp winners, just gotta find the right ones

• frugal

Man…way to easy to fit in 4 studs on DK tonight. May hedge 1 lineup and leave big money on the table as on a 4 game slate studs and scrubs is going to be super chalky.

• moped_jones

@dwc1421 said...

Anybody have anything on the Phoenix guys? They’ll be Gpp winners, just gotta find the right ones

I also wanted to ask this. Some nice potential here if they get the minutes (Chriss, Ulis, Len, Jackson but also Booker and Bledsoe if they get 30 mins like the Houston guys.)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).