NBA FORUM

Comments

• stache87

Hey guys let’s try to start a new thread for each new day so we don’t have to cycle through older news to get to the information we need.

Tuesday 10/3

BKN at NYK; O/U 212
    HOU at OKC; O/U 218.5
    CHI at NOP; O/U 203
    PHO at POR; O/U 220

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NBA Preseason is Here!

Check out our premium projections and daily column here!

RG Editor’s Note

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

• monarch

@Juanpi said...

Anyone have info on Trailblazers minutes?

Stotts wants to limit CJ and Dame but said it will be tough with Napier out. I think they get 20-25 minutes which could be nice in this game.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Kuz is not playing

Do you have the Knicks starters?

• frugal

Frank Ntilikina playing; https://twitter.com/nyknicks/status/915332443175047168

• keephustlincuz

@monarch said...

Kuz is not playing

Kuzmingus for NYK?

• Dfspacman

Kyle O’quinn for 40 Burger
    Is Porzingis healthy?

• frugal

@keephustlincuz said...

Kuzmingus for NYK?

He’s out. https://twitter.com/nyknicks/status/915332099112128513

• frugal

@Dfspacman said...

Kyle O’quinn for 40 Burger
    Is Porzingis healthy?

I O’Quin will be competing with Kanter and Hernanagomez for minutes. Likely means Lance Thomas or Beasley is going to get more minutes (or Hardaway).

• keephustlincuz

@frugal said...

He’s out. https://twitter.com/nyknicks/status/915332099112128513

god damn it.

• deactivated155962

Man the Bulls tonight…..yikes

• frugal

Anyone got news on Nets minutes?

• keephustlincuz

@frugal said...

I O’Quin will be competing with Kanter and Hernanagomez for minutes. Likely means Lance Thomas or Beasley is going to get more minutes (or Hardaway).

I love hardaway tonight. I think he comes out firing. Big new contract… melo gone. He should get minutes and usage tonight.

• ouijacom

anyone on Porzingis?

• Juanpi

I am very doubtful about playing Jarrett Allen. If he gets even 15 minutes he will eat out there, but his hip is so dodgy still.

• depalma13

No Portland players expected to see more than 20 minutes tonight.

• KindGuy

I am LOVING the fact that these preseason slates start at 7:30 pm.

• Juanpi

When we get news like that, it means we shouldn’t ignore Portland game but rather focus more. Guys like Jake Layman and Caleb Swanigan look especially interesting.

• deactivated155962

Can’t pick between Holiday and McCollum….

• keephustlincuz

@Juanpi said...

When we get news like that, it means we shouldn’t ignore Portland game but rather focus more. Guys like Jake Layman and Caleb Swanigan look especially interesting.

Briscoe and swanigan late night hammer.

• bassmastadee

Erik Horne‏Verified account @ErikHorneOK 2m2 minutes ago

Billy Donovan said Melo/PG likely to play most of minutes in first half.

• deactivated155962

actually like my lineups tonight, compared to past 2 nights…

• thetitanlb

Is there any estimate on how many minutes Knicks or Nets players will get?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

I am LOVING the fact that these preseason slates start at 7:30 pm.

Likewise. I can cook AND enjoy my meal.

• RipCityRings

Tonight’s slate seems so one-dimensional on FD. Would love to roster Swanigan, but how do you not take 25-30 minutes of AD and Melo instead? Really wish they would fix the pricing. CP3 and PG13 are easy locks. Rondo’s going to tear it up if he gets close to full minutes, probably going to pair him with Boogie too.

SG and SF2 look like the only places to reasonably differentiate. Tempted to run D’Lo since he’s almost certain to put up like 25+ shots. Not sure any rookies are making the winning lineup tonight.

• mattdunbar12

josh jacksons playing tn right?

• Dfspacman

They have to be cautious with Davis, he should have less minutes compared to Cousins.
    I like Diallo(Pelicans) for less than 1% ownership lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).