NBA FORUM

Comments

• stache87

Hey guys let’s try to start a new thread for each new day so we don’t have to cycle through older news to get to the information we need.

Tuesday 10/3

BKN at NYK; O/U 212
    HOU at OKC; O/U 218.5
    CHI at NOP; O/U 203
    PHO at POR; O/U 220

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NBA Preseason is Here!

Check out our premium projections and daily column here!

RG Editor’s Note

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

• LarryLegend33

@bassmastadee said...

Erik Horne‏Verified account @ErikHorneOK 2m2 minutes ago

Billy Donovan said Melo/PG likely to play most of minutes in first half.

And it might be the only minutes they see all game. There is no way he runs them for more than 18-20 minutes in the first half. Carmelo is 33 years old and this is his first preseason game. I will be stunned if he get more than 25 minutes total. I think 20 is more realistic. PG13 has a little more upside.

• jessedio

Not looking forward to see who trolls all of us the worst. HOU or NO

• moped_jones

@markoeasylb said...

Can’t pick between Holiday and McCollum….

I would go with Jrue (if that’s the Holiday you were talking about) it doesn’t sound like the Blazers will get a ton of minutes from what I’ve read.

• jessedio

So melo and pg most likely only playing 20 mins.

• tyetwo42

Doesn’t scare me off AD. He can put up 30 fps in about 10 mins. Lol

• jessedio

• Juanpi

Guys don’t ply PG13 and Melo… this statement from Donovan in today’s PC culture is translated like this:

“I don’t care about this game at all and they are likely to play just 10 minutes before halftime to justify their appearance.”

https://twitter.com/ErikHorneOK/status/915345786661109765

• Ssabotage

Ian Begley‏ @IanBegley 1m1 minute ago
    More
    Ramon Sessions, Tim Hardaway, Doug McDermott, Kyle O’Quinn, Kristaps Porzingis are scheduled to start tonight for the Knicks.

• Juanpi

And that means goodbye Kyle O’Quinn if he’s playing with the first unit… Enes Kanter might be worth it now

• moped_jones

@jessedio said...

OKC starting lineup Raymond Felton, Andre Roberson, Paul George, Carmelo Anthony and Steven Adams via Rotoworld

I can’t believe how good Roberson has been in the playoffs the last two years……………yet is so bad during the regular season.

• dtrain187

@moped_jones said...

I can’t believe how good Roberson has been in the playoffs the last two years……………yet is so bad during the regular season.

Hopefully he’s worked on his FT stroke. That was embarrassing last year in the playoffs.

• moped_jones

@dtrain187 said...

Hopefully he’s worked on his FT stroke. That was embarrassing last year in the playoffs.

I don’t know how any professional can be that bad at FT’s. It’s not like he’s as big as Shaq and his hands are too big to shoot FT’s effectively. He’s like 6’7” or something. And he can shoot the 3 a little bit.

• thetitanlb

Crap cant find any word on minutes for nets or Knicks players. Weak

• mattdunbar12

nets are expected to play more then usual in preseason for whatever that means ^^

• moped_jones

I sure Michael Beasley gets a lot of minutes tonight. SF is hard to pick tonight. Don’t know what George is going to get. Then from there it’s pretty much just guessing. I have either George or Beasley as my SF in all 13 of my LU’s. It’s the only spot I don’t have a feel for tonight.

I do have some Josh Jackson as my F and in my FD LU.

• dmob84

Does harden see decent run with the rest of hous starters?

• moped_jones

@mattdunbar12 said...

nets are expected to play more then usual in preseason for whatever that means ^^

I got plenty of Russell. I have one LU with Lin (and Russell) just in case they go off. Curious to see how they play together.

• frugal

Who’s starting for the nets?

• tim51278

KP or Beasley? Can’t find any news on Knicks minutes

• deactivated155962

want to badly play Nurkic….but its tough to pass up Clint knowing he might play 30

• tmarohl

@Dfspacman said...

They have to be cautious with Davis, he should have less minutes compared to Cousins.
    I like Diallo(Pelicans) for less than 1% ownership lol

Doubt it. Diallo’s name popped up in just about every lineup builder I looked at today.

• thetitanlb

@mattdunbar12 said...

Thanks for the info sir

• RipCityRings

Wish we knew how many minutes Harden and Booker are getting, at least one of them’s going to be a trap. The only PHO player I’m confident in running is Josh Jackson, but Bledsoe/Booker/Warren could all go off too.

• KindGuy

I have no idea what I’m doing. Was busy updating my spreadsheet. Houston and Pelicans gonna play 30 minutes?

Somebody give me a lineup lol

• moped_jones

@elementasrat said...

I have no idea what I’m doing. Was busy updating my spreadsheet. Houston and Pelicans gonna play 30 minutes?

Somebody give me a lineup lol

Try your best to stack those two teams and then trust your gut to fill in the holes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).