NBA FORUM

Comments

• stache87

Hey guys let’s try to start a new thread for each new day so we don’t have to cycle through older news to get to the information we need.

Tuesday 10/3

BKN at NYK; O/U 212
    HOU at OKC; O/U 218.5
    CHI at NOP; O/U 203
    PHO at POR; O/U 220

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NBA Preseason is Here!

Check out our premium projections and daily column here!

RG Editor’s Note

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Good luck everyone. I made it with only one duplicate tonight.

• KindGuy

Here goes nothing……

Good luck guys!

• lloydjv1

Same here. Just using a core of russell, Holliday and porzingod. I have no clue but cashed last night in my QA lineups okay. Kind of avoiding Portland.

• LarryLegend33

I’m already regretting going with that snitch D’angelo over Capela.

• jfree901

First lineup tonight on FD and DK of the NBA preseason for me. I just wanted to have visual on what the outcomes look like of these games. I hate my lineups and could not get away from PHO and Brooklyn players.

• lloydjv1

All the best guys. So glad I salvaged my NFL weekend last night and picked up minimal cash in NBA. Funny thing about preseason is its anyone’s guess.

• Juanpi

I don’t know about Brooklyn playing more minutes than usual… I just read a writer who said Nets coach plans to use full roster and cap everyone’s minutes at 20.

• IronMonkey415

Jordan Crawford usually do pretty good when he gets playing time.

He better get playing time tonight.

• TheWolf1113

Good luck everyone, I hope some here hit some nice bank

• Dfspacman

Why DK locks lineups for preseason game I just can’t understand

• Thechamp1995

Russell putting in work!

• roach62

DRuss chuck city lol no love for Lin

• Dfspacman

Damn Russell eating heavy

• FidelCashflow

We know everything is running through Russell this year. Lin looks like garbage so far

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• lloydjv1

@Epignosis said...

D. Russell is chalk.

That’s why I have him almost 100 percent. He seems like a great fit for them.

• lloydjv1

Hardaway is doing well too.

• IronMonkey415

Well my Lin play was bad.

• balladamus

Will somebody to tell Hollis Jefferson that he’s playing the sorry ass Knicks and to start putting in work.

• futoo

anyone have a clue what to do with the dk late slate? minutes? rookies?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@lloydjv1 said...

That’s why I have him almost 100 percent. He seems like a great fit for them.

I’m at 85% exposure.

• mattyice522

This is fkin weird that nba is still no late swap on fd

• lloydjv1

Honestly i am focusing on LAC and PHO. I don’t think POR players will get minutes. Going with the new guys and Suns starters.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@lloydjv1 said...

Hardaway is doing well too.

No kidding. I’m sorry I only have him in four.

• Dfspacman

Hope Kanter doesn’t dissapoint

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.