NBA FORUM

Comments

• stache87

Hey guys let’s try to start a new thread for each new day so we don’t have to cycle through older news to get to the information we need.

Tuesday 10/3

BKN at NYK; O/U 212
    HOU at OKC; O/U 218.5
    CHI at NOP; O/U 203
    PHO at POR; O/U 220

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NBA Preseason is Here!

Check out our premium projections and daily column here!

RG Editor’s Note

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

• krighton

they probably screwed up scoring…i know i did have a lineup that was at 255 and then dropped to 247….

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

Thanks – appreciate it and good to hear from you – it’s been forever, I hope all is well with you and good luck in the upcoming golf season.

And good luck to you as well! They replied immediately saying they are working diligently to confirm and verify all NBA stats and will pay out ASAP. Hopefully they made a mistake when they dropped Boogie from 52 to 47 and Justin Holiday from 32 to 29.. lol!

• jessedio

Dang. I was 1 pt from first place on the Fanduel gpp. So close. Of course first place has a train so instead of second I’m sixth. Maybe scoring will be adjusted and I’ll move into 1st. Lol

• krighton

yeah i noticed that 5 point swing from boogie…….i just figured the scoring table screwed up again….considering Justin was 6.6% those 3 points could be a mighty swing upwards.

Anyone else have a score drop? those are the only 2 i noticed.

• lloydjv1

I went to bed early but also noticed no pay out. I hope I don’t lose any cash.

• LarryLegend33

I believe Swanigan went up and there were others. I had a couple close H2H that danced around late last night and this morning.. For what it is worth, the new totals match what is on NBA.com and ESPN. Best guess is that these results will stand. DK doing the right thing by waiting to confirm before payout.

• krighton

blah, i was hoping justin and boogie would get their points back

• moped_jones

@ClutchKing530 said...

“Oh, he’s fine, he’s fine,” said Gentry. “I would say that between he and DeMarcus, they’ll play anywhere between 22-28 minutes.” Alvin Gentry

This fucked me up bad today. Is it me or am illiterate? When he says between AD and Boogie, they’ll play 22-28 minutes. Meaning 11-14 minutes each, was what I and many other were reading. But thEn they end up playing 33 minutes each. Did I read it right or did Gentey fucking lie?

Like others have said, you just read it wrong. I saw the same thing you did and played them.

That being said I got a 285 on FD and did not cash. WOW, that is crazy for preseason. 182 would have cashed the night before. 100 pts higher did not cash last night.

• moped_jones

Anyone else not got paid by DK yet? Usually they are pretty quick about that. I “won” $3.25 last night and would like some of that to go towards today’s games.

• hcassidy

I know Denzel Valentines score went up, he had 2 steals in the 1Q and they didn’t credit them till about halftime of the Suns/Trailblazers game

• sports667

@moped_jones said...

Anyone else not got paid by DK yet? Usually they are pretty quick about that. I “won” $3.25 last night and would like some of that to go towards today’s games.

Still waiting…hopefully it gets paid before too long

• hcassidy

Well DK, just dropped Swannigans points down to 25.00. Looks like they took away at least 3 rebounds

• electrichaz3

O my, went to bed with a 5 team train winning all the money on fd, after adjustments that guy dropped 20k. Ouch mega tilt

• Mattstan16

They adjusted the scores two nights ago but didn’t take this long. I lost some money off adjustments then. I think it has something to do with these new stat machines NBA is using because I have heard multiple broadcasts say something about them freezing

• Jaws1002

Yeh I went to bed making money and got up out of the money. They better get this right before the season starts.

• krighton

J Jackson just got 2 more DK

• frugal

Is the NBA adjusting stats or is this a reconciliation issue? If the later, should’ve been done a long time ago.

• lloydjv1

I few minutes ago I was credited, now the lineups are showing back in live action. LOL.

• jfree901

FD has been a mess with stats since Sunday night. I actually scored 331 in FD, which is the highest I have ever scored on there. Something happened this morning though cause I was 15th place when I went to bed and woke up to 22nd.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).