NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• skankinmat

FD is ridiculous..Every guard is listed as PG on it. Thinking of playing Levert and Crabbe as my SGs on FD and get all those starter minutes between them. Thoughts?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Eesh! How will that affect German Rondo?

I’m taking it to mean he might get a couple more minutes, Abrines also out and course Westbrook, and he should be pretty ball dominant.

EDIT: Abrines is a GTD.

https://twitter.com/ErikHorneOK/status/1047613049480404992

• hcassidy

@Pandamonious said...

I’m taking it to mean he might get a couple more minutes, Abrines also out and course Westbrook, and he should be pretty ball dominant.

EDIT: Abrines is a GTD.

Abrines is out as well as Nader.

• Pandamonious

@hcassidy said...

Abrines is out as well as Nader.

Abrines out was fake news.

• RipCityRings

FD pricing is a trainwreck, can’t seem to make a viable lineup without leaving at least $4-5K on the table.

• monarch

• ausmojo

Per Billy Donovan, Russell Westbrook , Andre Roberson, and Abdel Nader are out. Alex Abrines will play, but limited minutes. Schroder, Ferguson, TLC, Patterson and Adams starting.

• RipCityRings

Adams is kind of intriguing now, if he manages to play 20 minutes with that lineup he just might smash.

• hcassidy

@Pandamonious said...

Abrines out was fake news.

That Horne guy you posted had him out Like 10 minutes ago now he is apologizing. But this one just came across 2 minutes ago.

Randy Renner @RandyRenner
    2 minutes ago
    Billy says starters will be Schroder, Ferguson, TLC, Patterson and Adams. Abrines will play but probably not much

• skankinmat

@RipCityRings said...

FD pricing is a trainwreck, can’t seem to make a viable lineup without leaving at least $4-5K on the table.

It’s messing with my mind how bad the pricing is on FD.

• Pandamonious

@hcassidy said...

That Horne guy you posted had him out Like 10 minutes ago now he is apologizing. But this one just came across 2 minutes ago.

Randy Renner @RandyRenner
    2 minutes ago
    Billy says starters will be Schroder, Ferguson, TLC, Patterson and Adams. Abrines will play but probably not much

Correct. So Abrines being out was fake news. He’ll play, but limited minutes.

• RipCityRings

BKN is such a pain in the ass DFS-wise. Russell, LeVert and Crabbe are all more than capable of putting up 40, but there’s seemingly no rhyme or reason to who does well in any given game. They also all have frighteningly low floors, with Russell and Crabbe being almost completely scoring-dependent. Think I might just stick to LeVert tonight.

• Smallchimp

When they say the NYK guys will be getting more minutes, how many more? Like on the upwards of 30 minutes each or more/less?

• scott33

@skankinmat said...

• KindGuy

@skankinmat said...

Switch to DK

• BigSeph

Every time I try to make a LU without Jarrett Allen he’s like

• RipCityRings

@elementasrat said...

Switch to DK

I will as soon as they stop using Geocities for their web design.

• NBAFTeam1

SG on FD is a shit show

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

DK site is just awful.

• ASalvaro

Portis or Levert or both?

• KindGuy

@RipCityRings said...

I never understood the dislike for DK’s layout from some of you guys. Even when I first joined, it didn’t bother me one bit. Since then, they’ve changed it a little bit but it works perfectly fine.

I’ll take the geocities like layout of DK over FD’s lack of roster flexibility, inability to download contest entries csv, crappy gpp sizes, and no flex.

• Puma103185

@RipCityRings said...

Who’s tonight’s CP3/Whiteside? I stacked MIN last time assuming Thib run, but somehow only Rose and Wiggins (gross) ended up in the winning lineup. KAT, PG13 and Middleton are the only guys I feel remotely comfortable paying up for tonight, and Middleton’s the only one I’m actually confident about.

Also, FD is going to lose customers with their total disregard for true positions and pricing. How long is it going to take for them to realize that a flex position makes infinitely more sense than constantly shifting players between 2-3 positions?

Edit: Oh. Nevermind on that PG13 talk.

No they won’t. People always say dumb things like this. If they did flex positions someone else will be on here saying it’s going to cost them customers.

• decaye23

@NBAFTeam1 said...

SG on FD is a shit show

THIS. I just went with Caris and Justin Holiday, cause I cant figure out SG on FD worth a damn.

• ASalvaro

actually i don’t play FD as much because i HATE the layout of the site and your current standings is much less exciting than DK

• RipCityRings

I was on Middleton but it looks like he only got 15 minutes in last year’s preseason opener. Kind of has me considering Shabazz as an under-the-radar pick.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).