• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 Memphis at Philadelphia
    7:05 Charlotte at Detroit
    7:05 Atlanta at Cleveland
    8:05 Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:35 Chicago at Dallas
    10:05 Denver at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gocubsgo123

@moped_jones said...

I was’t aware that James liked Redick so much.

He doesn’t. Literally 0% chance they get a Lebron meeting. None. Ever. Hes just the typical Sixers homer. Look at his posts about the Sixers. Good lord.

• thedkexperience

@hcassidy said...

Neither was I and no one can offer him what Cleveland can, since the RWB contract he just signed. If anything it was to be a Super team to LA, where he has a house, a production company. But with Paul, who he is good friends with now in Houston I tend to believe he takes the Cleveland Money and stays.

To be clear I do not think the Sixers are signing LeBron.

It’s just to get a meeting and to raise their profile with top players and agents.

Still, if he leaves Cleveland, and decides that he doesn’t want to deal with the West, the Sixers are far and away the best landing spot in the East. Most money, plenty of talent and, well, Ben Simmons who is his protege.

• frugal

Lebron isn’t going to Philly, any meeting would simply be a kind gesture. Some serious super fan craziness in the thread today.

• LarryLegend33

@thedkexperience said...

It’s purely a veteran respect move. They treat JJ well and next summer the bet is that we’ll get LeMeeting. And once LeMeeting happens that’s like a blessing from The Godfather that the Sixers can be a destination.

The layers to The Process are much deeper than everyone thinks. This is absolutely the plan.

The Process was never about competing for a championship. It was an attempt to put a 10 year stranglehold on the Larry O’Brien trophy. If anyone thinks the Sixers are gonna stop now … just wait. Next summer is gonna be lit.

You think LeBron cares about how they treat a 33 year old career role player on a 1 year contract? That’s absurd. LeBron will be calling the shots wherever he goes. I can promise you he doesn’t care how many minutes they give JJ.

It’s been years and they’ve burned through a lot of top draft picks with nothing to show for it. It’s been a wasteland for top young talent. Is that part of the Process? Unless they improve to a 45-50 win team, there is zero chance of that happening.

• thedkexperience

@gocubsgo123 said...

He doesn’t. Literally 0% chance they get a Lebron meeting. None. Ever. Hes just the typical Sixers homer. Look at his posts about the Sixers. Good lord.

I am a Sixers homer.

They are still getting the meeting next year. It’s logical.

They have the most money in the weaker conference with 3 potential stars.

• Ndepompei

@thedkexperience said...

It’s purely a veteran respect move. They treat JJ well and next summer the bet is that we’ll get LeMeeting. And once LeMeeting happens that’s like a blessing from The Godfather that the Sixers can be a destination.

The layers to The Process are much deeper than everyone thinks. This is absolutely the plan.

The Process was never about competing for a championship. It was an attempt to put a 10 year stranglehold on the Larry O’Brien trophy. If anyone thinks the Sixers are gonna stop now … just wait. Next summer is gonna be lit.

haha LeBron is not meeting with the Sixers

• thedkexperience

@LarryLegend33 said...

You think LeBron cares about how they treat a 33 year old career role player on a 1 year contract? That’s absurd. LeBron will be calling the shots wherever he goes. I can promise you he doesn’t care how many minutes they give JJ.

It’s been years and they’ve burned through a lot of top draft picks with nothing to show for it. It’s been a wasteland for top young talent. Is that part of the Process? Unless they improve to a 45-50 win team, there is zero chance of that happening.

Which they likely will in that horrible conference.

• Ndepompei

@thedkexperience said...

I am a Sixers homer.

They are still getting the meeting next year. It’s logical.

They have the most money in the weaker conference with 3 potential stars.

those guys will be stars when LBJ is winding down it is not logical. He’s staying home

• thedkexperience

@frugal said...

Lebron isn’t going to Philly, any meeting would simply be a kind gesture. Some serious super fan craziness in the thread today.

The gesture is exactly what this is about. It’s fine. I’ve had this conversation 10,000 times now.

- Most money – Worst Conference – Most young talent

He likely won’t ever come but he’ll at least consider it. And that is worth every penny.

• frugal

Can we get back on topic please?

• moped_jones

@hcassidy said...

Neither was I and no one can offer him what Cleveland can, since the RWB contract he just signed. If anything it was to be a Super team to LA, where he has a house, a production company. But with Paul, who he is good friends with now in Houston I tend to believe he takes the Cleveland Money and stays.

He might as well. The monkey of winning a championship in Cleveland is off his back. They put together a nice team this year despite all the distractions (adding Rose, Wade, IT2, and Crowder) to go with James and Love. There’s no reason this needs to end any time soon (other than greed).

• thedkexperience

@frugal said...

Yes, sorry.

• mikemageephoto

I was a PG away from tying everyone in the FD GPP. Had Jeremy Lin instead of Lillard. Tonight I’m ready to take it down!! :-)

• winnerchickendinner

Which site has been better to cash on for preseason dk or fanduel?

• moped_jones

@gocubsgo123 said...

I think with the young core they have it would be silly to overpay for a superstar that would be in his 16th year.

The Sixers remind me of the Cubs a few years ago.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@winnerchickendinner said...

Which site has been better to cash on for preseason dk or fanduel?

Fanduel’s pricing was absurd yesterday and the nuts were every superstar on your lineup with money to spare. Today should be more even though and pricing will be adjusted tomorrow

• Ndepompei

@moped_jones said...

I think with the young core they have it would be silly to overpay for a superstar that would be in his 16th year.

The Sixers remind me of the Cubs a few years ago.

Overpay? LeBron? hahahahahaha

• asapholster

just looked now – who is everyones favourite FD plays today?

• moped_jones

@frugal said...

I think we’ve discussed everything that we can. Until we know the minutes & starters from the rest of the teams it’s just guessing.

• moped_jones

@Ndepompei said...

Overpay? LeBron? hahahahahaha

• stats99tuff

People are aware ABC practiced today right?

Edit: Might want to look into bucks starting lineup for tonight

• hcassidy

@stats99tuff said...

People are aware ABC practiced today right?

Edit: Might want to look into bucks starting lineup for tonight

SHHHHHHHHH

• hcassidy

@moped_jones said...

He might as well. The monkey of winning a championship in Cleveland is off his back. They put together a nice team this year despite all the distractions (adding Rose, Wade, IT2, and Crowder) to go with James and Love. There’s no reason this needs to end any time soon (other than greed).

Like I said Cleveland can offer him the most money period and heard it could be in the 240-250M range, which Philly cant offer.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

The same article that said ABC was at practice said he’s expected to sit out the game tonight

• frugal

@gim77us said...

The same article that said ABC was at practice said he’s expected to sit out the game tonight

Yep, per this Giannis practiced but isn’t expected to play: https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/915660831890665472

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).