• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 Memphis at Philadelphia
    7:05 Charlotte at Detroit
    7:05 Atlanta at Cleveland
    8:05 Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:35 Chicago at Dallas
    10:05 Denver at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lastcallcasualty

@asapholster said...

who is the C play on fd?

i honestly dont see one i want in my lineup

I like Plumlee

• California_Cool

@asapholster said...

who is the C play on fd?

I honestly love Drummond. CHA has been getting beat on the boards a ton. SVG said to expect normal min for starters, since it’s a short preseason. I think you can play Drum and Boban

• Steroid

Philly will soon realize that TJ McConnell is the PG that makes the team better.

• keephustlincuz

@asapholster said...

who is the C play on fd?

Plum Dogg.

• Spartanzilla

Give me all the 76ers today.

• thedkexperience

@hcassidy said...

Like I said Cleveland can offer him the most money period and heard it could be in the 240-250M range, which Philly cant offer.

Absolutely true, and I agree, he is most likely to stay in Cleveland.

There’s less than a 1% chance that LeBron ends up in Philly. But that’s still what Colangelo is angling for and I completely support and get it. I’m very much surprised this isn’t a national “thing” yet. Give it time. It’s very much a “thing” in Philly.

But I digress, I have 10 months to think about that and I’d personally rather focus on the monster that is Ben Simmons tonight. Cause Ben’s gonna eat.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@asapholster said...

who is the C play on fd?

Turner

• ouijacom

Drummond

• thedkexperience

@hcassidy said...

Now with Simmons starting at PF, not sure I want to go down that road.

Simmons is the power forward on defense only.

He is the point guard on offense.

• keephustlincuz

@damionismyname said...

Turner

Like him as well.

• hcassidy

@thedkexperience said...

Absolutely true, and I agree, he is most likely to stay in Cleveland.

There’s less than a 1% chance that LeBron ends up in Philly. But that’s still what Colangelo is angling for and I completely support and get it. I’m very much surprised this isn’t a national “thing” yet. Give it time. It’s very much a “thing” in Philly.

But I digress, I have 10 months to think about that and I’d personally rather focus on the monster that is Ben Simmons tonight. Cause Ben’s gonna eat.

You even like Simmons even though starting at PF

• monarch

Wish I knew how many minutes K Love is getting tonight. Anything more than 15 and he’s an auto play vs Dedmon and the rookie Collins.

• asapholster

also point guard scares me

i locked in ish smith, who does everyone like?

fultz? lonzo is a gtd, d rose?

• monarch

Like Ish Smith tonight. He’s playing alongside four guys who can’t create their own shot.

• jessedio

So is ABC playing or not?

• asapholster

hell even shooting guard is stressing me out tonight

got oladipo and will barton right now, anyone have a solid SG pick?

• tbird05

what do you mean? fanduel’s salaries have been irrelevant as you can still fit literally anyone you want in a lineup

• mikemageephoto

@asapholster said...

hell even shooting guard is stressing me out tonight

got oladipo and will barton right now, anyone have a solid SG pick?

I would only consider Bradley but I’m going with Barton and Oladipo.

• asapholster

ish smith is locked in – my second pg is so tough

got corey jo right now

• Jdeac

Personally liking Barton, oladipo, and Clarkson for sg on fanduel. All should have decent minutes with resting and potential players being out. But preseason hasn’t been good so far for me.

• tbird05

@gim77us said...

Fanduel’s pricing was absurd yesterday and the nuts were every superstar on your lineup with money to spare. Today should be more even though and pricing will be adjusted tomorrow

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

I didn’t know this, but I just read it, so I’ll share:

Andre Drummond had nasal septum surgery, which apparently has improved his breathing and therefore his conditioning.

• tbird05

@gim77us said...

Fanduel’s pricing was absurd yesterday and the nuts were every superstar on your lineup with money to spare. Today should be more even though and pricing will be adjusted tomorrow

• byo34

Galloway seems interesting.

• asapholster

any point guard advice?!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).