Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Minnesota at Golden State
    Dallas at Orlando
    Miami at Brooklyn
    Toronto at Portland

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@moped_jones said...

I like inside jokes that I’m a part of.

I like posts that have this gif.

• moped_jones

@gim77us said...

It looks like all Toronto Raptor beat writers are taking a anti-fantasy stance, I guess we have to put up with this crap all year. I wonder if they are dealing with that in hockey

https://twitter.com/WolstatSun/status/916012385659269120

Wow, these guys must really hate having readers. Or not understand where a large part of their audience comes from.

• frugal

@keephustlincuz said...

The answer here is Powell plays 25 to 28 minutes and should have nice usage.

Powell is starting at PF and will play some backup C. Somebody has to fill around 60 min of time at SF/PF.

• thedkexperience

So the synopsis is Dallas is starting the crappiest team ever assembled and no one knows anything else except that Toronto’s beat writers are tone def to their main audience?

Noted.

Unrelated Sixers note … Embiid cleared today and participated in full 5 on 5 practice. On track to play game 1 and might play 1 or 2 in the preseason.

• Ssabotage

Trust the process!

• frugal

Wow, just read Yogi is projected to start at the 3 for Dallas…

• sholden

@monarch said...

I’ve played Powell countless times and it has never resulted in me making money.

Retweet

• KindGuy

Does anyone which source is correct in regards to minutes played between NBA and ESPN?

For this game: http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/id/400978799

ESPN has Evan Turner at 36 minutes while NBA.com has him at 30: http://stats.nba.com/game/0011700014/?sort=totsec&dir=1

The hell?

• moped_jones

I almost don’t even want to play tonight. There’s no info on half the teams. Is the WNBA running the league tonight?

• thedkexperience

@Ssabotage said...

Trust the process!

By the way, Embiid is significantly bigger than he was last year.

And he’s not fat. He’s just more monsterous. It’s quite amazing. I’m guessing 325. I don’t care what they say he weighs.

• rhino2424

Who was the twitter guy that was mentioned on here thatposts a lot of the lineups when they come out and good info?

• VRod305

@thedkexperience said...

So the synopsis is Dallas is starting the crappiest team ever assembled and no one knows anything else except that Toronto’s beat writers are tone def to their main audience?

Noted.

Unrelated Sixers note … Embiid cleared today and participated in full 5 on 5 practice. On track to play game 1 and might play 1 or 2 in the preseason.

I can’t wait to unleash all the Sixers stacks opening night.

• VRod305

I’m playing Jon Motley. I think I’m playing Powell too. It’s tough between him and Trevor Booker.

• keephustlincuz

@monarch said...

I’ve played Powell countless times and it has never resulted in me making money.

The Vegas line projects Dallas for around 97 points. Who scores for them?

• monarch

@keephustlincuz said...

The Vegas line projects Dallas for around 97 points. Who scores for them?

I’m playing all of their guards and Withey

• monarch

I’m going to play some Powell but it feels like a donation

• Conley85

I guess I would rather play a 10% Motley than a 45% Powell

• tguns17

Anyone have a recommendation on a center for tonight? I can’t seem to find one I like, but may end up playing Whiteside.

• deactivated155962

man…tonight is rough…just got done dumpster diving for most my lineup

• Ssabotage

Surya Fernandez‏Verified account @SuryaHeatNBA 35s36 seconds ago
    More
    Spoelstra sticking with same Heat starting lineup tonight as the first preseason game: Dragic, Waiters, McGruder, J Johnson, Whiteside

• moped_jones

@tguns17 said...

Anyone have a recommendation on a center for tonight? I can’t seem to find one I like, but may end up playing Whiteside.

Same for me. Can’t find a C that I like or an SF on FD than I like.

• sholden

@Ssabotage said...

Surya Fernandez‏Verified account @SuryaHeatNBA 35s36 seconds ago
    More
    Spoelstra sticking with same Heat starting lineup tonight as the first preseason game: Dragic, Waiters, McGruder, J Johnson, Whiteside

Soooo no Winslow starting

• moped_jones

8 minutes until lock and I still have no idea who I’m picking.

• monarch

Kinda like Elf if he gets 20 minutes vs this Mavs team.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Good luck. I just went about 4-5 Mavericks and built around them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).