Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Minnesota at Golden State
    Dallas at Orlando
    Miami at Brooklyn
    Toronto at Portland

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• VRod305

Not sure why I took Russell.

• jessedio

@VRod305 said...

Not sure why I took Russell.

He was a good play and got mins. Just shot bad. 28% 4/14

• jessedio

I have so many dead lineups with Derozan. Ugh.

• Petergunz82

Derozan out…cue the Late Swap talk lol

• jessedio

Dion Waiters played 20 mins and only put up 2 more points than Derozan tonight. Way to be a pro ball player bud!

• VRod305

@jessedio said...

He was a good play and got mins. Just shot bad. 28% 4/14

That’s kind of what he does…

• jessedio

@VRod305 said...

That’s kind of what he does…

Yeah. He looks good though. Confident and aggressive. I’ll keep plugging him in.

• RogueGrinder

DeRozan blew me up!!!! Late Swap! Late Swap! Where art thou!!!! I had a chance, do my dance/now im shooting blanks, Toronto thanks, depleting banks

• mccoolio

@RogueGrinder said...

DeRozan blew me up!!!! Late Swap! Late Swap! Where art thou!!!! I had a chance, do my dance/now im shooting blanks, Toronto thanks, depleting banks

They sent out a survey about late swap for next season a week or so ago….I bet it’s coming back to start the year

• sholden

I’m about to take down a FD GPP..for preseason basketball.. :O

• IronMonkey415

Win it for all of us.

• KindGuy

Looks like I won’t cash tonight. Will be 2-2 this preseason.

• sholden

@IronMonkey415 said...

Win it for all of us.

I for sure am going to. This is the LU I used:

Lowry, Lillard, Russell, McCollum, Winslow, Carroll, Hollis-Jefferson, Gordon, and GoatSide

• tmarohl

@sholden said...

I for sure am going to. This is the LU I used:

Lowry, Lillard, Russell, McCollum, Winslow, Carroll, Hollis-Jefferson, Gordon, and GoatSide

Which GPP – don’t see you in the shot.

• sholden

@tmarohl said...

Which GPP – don’t see you in the shot.

FD Single Entry (about 7K People). Legit turned $1 into $400 – had to split the first place bc I have the same LU as two others

• tmarohl

@sholden said...

FD Single Entry (about 7K People). Legit turned $1 into $400 – had to split the first place bc I have the same LU as two others

Congrats

• LarryLegend33

@sholden said...

Start praying they don’t screw you on the stats overnight. By tomorrow, Demar Derozen will probably be showing stats.

• IronMonkey415

Cash 3 out 4 contest.

You guys are telling me there is a chance I will lose it all tomorrow after the stats change.

• VRod305

@sholden said...

I’m about to take down a FD GPP..for preseason basketball.. :O

Nice, yeah, hope you don’t lose any points or anything. I finished with 204. Missed on Lowry, Whiteside and RHJ..

• InMyBag

cashed 1/5 lineups .. got 86th in the shot..ok night i guess had derozan in 4/5 lines…WE NEED LATE SWAP!

• damionismyname

@InMyBag said...

cashed 1/5 lineups .. got 86th in the shot..ok night i guess had derozan in 4/5 lines…WE NEED LATE SWAP!

when Lowry sits one night, Derozan usually sits the next or vice versa.

• jglumsic

Officially never picking up Ibaka again smh

• Gokou

@damionismyname said...

when Lowry sits one night, Derozan usually sits the next or vice versa.

I thought most people knew that about the Raptors. Still didn’t help me, and had my worst preseason NBA slate so far.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.