NBA FORUM

Comments

• gaelicgirl

8:00 PM ET : Los Angeles Lakers (-2.5) at Golden State Warriors — T: 224
    8:30 PM ET : Orlando Magic at San Antonio Spurs (-6) — T: 209.5

• AdamBski

Alright I know it’s only preseason and starters minutes are likely to be low (if any) but this Lakers GS game has me thinking they might wanna make statement right out of the gate… I know LeBron and AD will play…question is how long? Opposite of the court? Any one have any info??

• baseballislife93

@AdamBski said...

Alright I know it’s only preseason and starters minutes are likely to be low (if any) but this Lakers GS game has me thinking they might wanna make statement right out of the gate… I know LeBron and AD will play…question is how long? Opposite of the court? Any one have any info??

Thinking around 15 min?

• gaelicgirl

After yesterday’s practice, Steve Kerr said Steph and Draymond will play no more than 20 minutes each, “if that.” Frank Vogel hasn’t said yet how long LeBron and AD are expected to play.

• ripking

Anyone have any clue if Poole will get court time?

• gaelicgirl

@ripking said...

Anyone have any clue if Poole will get court time?

I’m counting on it, he’s in one of my lineups. There should be plenty of spare minutes to go around.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

After yesterday’s practice, Steve Kerr said Steph and Draymond will play no more than 20 minutes each, “if that.” Frank Vogel hasn’t said yet how long LeBron and AD are expected to play.

Built one FD lineup. Left 12.9K on the table.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Thanks for starting this GG.

I can’t believe, as few posts as there’s been, and as short of time as it’s been, still, no one has mentioned…

QUINN COOK REVENGE!!

• AdamBski

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks for starting this GG.

I can’t believe, as few posts as there’s been, and as short of time as it’s been, still, no one has mentioned…

QUINN COOK REVENGE!!

One of my locks for sure

• AdamBski

Any thoughts on Dejounte Murray?

• Pandamonious

Already down Cousins. Already down Kuzma. Dudley is out. I can’t imagine LAL gives Glass or Bron many minutes right?

Howard and McGee have to get some good run right? No idea who Cacok is.

Have to think Spellman gets a lot of run too, considering GS’ front court situation. Paschall too?

• AdamBski

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ll be fading Curry for Russell… I think that about 20 minutes from Dray should be enough

• bure10

Curry/Dray about 20 Mins

• gaelicgirl

@AdamBski said...

Any thoughts on Dejounte Murray?

Have a lineup with him and Lonnie Walker. Walker was a beast in summer league, maybe Pop gives him some run.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Already down Cousins. Already down Kuzma. Dudley is out. I can’t imagine LAL gives Glass or Bron many minutes right?

Howard and McGee have to get some good run right? No idea who Cacok is.

Have to think Spellman gets a lot of run too, considering GS’ front court situation. Paschall too?

Cacok was a double double beast in summer league. I believe he was priced as high as anyone and he would get those 15/10 games in 20 minutes

• AdamBski

Left 6900 on the table on DK 😅 gotta love preseason

• ripking

Is Spellman gonna get 3 fouls in the first 5 minutes? Seems like Dwight will destroy him

• Ace15

100% glass, expecting him to smash in 20mins or so. Caruso and Jakob are in ton of my LU’s too.

• gaelicgirl

@ripking said...

Is Spellman gonna get 3 fouls in the first 5 minutes? Seems like Dwight will destroy him

Can’t rule it out LOL

• Englishfireee

SF is a dumpster lol

• hcassidy

@gaelicgirl said...

Out for tonight: Marco Belinelli, DeMarre Carroll, Trey Lyles, Patty Mills

Yeah, I had to switch things up because ‘Pop’ not being ‘Pop’ figured I get that info at least now 1 minute before lock.

• curt777

Is Marquese Chriss on GS too? I don’t see him on DK

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Dwight Howard is playing tonight right? RG has him zeroed out but I dont see any news that he is sitting out

• Bodiaz36

I was wondering the same thing about Dwight. I’m scared to play him, even though I know he can do damage in just 15 mins. Poeltl might the safer play here

• Pandamonious

@curt777 said...

Is Marquese Chriss on GS too? I don’t see him on DK

Pretty certain you’re right. Not sure why DK left him out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).