NBA FORUM

Comments

• tmarohl

Indiana @ New York

Milwaukee @ Memphis

Washington @ Houston

Cleveland @ Chicago

• tmarohl

Giannis, Middleton, Portis, Hood, Semi, Donte out for the Bucks.

• balladamus

Jrue not out, but will he get minutes…

• tmarohl

@balladamus said...

Jrue not out, but will he get minutes…

I doubt it.

• frugal

To play or not to play…preseason is such a drat throw. Any top 10 picks slotted for minutes tonight? Can’t believe GSW didn’t let their picks run more last night.
    EDIT: Looks like Green, Williams, and Mobley are the lotto picks running tonight.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Giannis, Middleton, Portis, Hood, Semi, Donte out for the Bucks.

How many guys available? I doubt the run their old timers too much either. Any insight on Waters, Allen, or anyone else or are we looking at a Thanasis kinda night?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Jrue ruled out

• Packapunch

@theIrrigator said...

Jrue ruled out

Kind of like Ja Morant, but now you got to think with all MIL players sitting. MEM shouldn’t run starters much at all.

• frugal

@Packapunch said...

Kind of like Ja Morant, but now you got to think with all MIL players sitting. MEM shouldn’t run starters much at all.

That doesn’t matter much in preseason as outcome is inconsequential. The point is getting the team in game shape and working new players into the rotation. MEM has an idea of how many minutes they want their starters to get. I’m hoping Williams gets good run, but who knows.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

How many guys available? I doubt the run their old timers too much either. Any insight on Waters, Allen, or anyone else or are we looking at a Thanasis kinda night?

Only Buck I would consider playing is Nwora

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Mobley starting

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Mobley starting

• frugal

Bulls have a lot of new parts. I can’t see Demar playing heavy minutes, but I wonder if their starters end up seeing high 20’s. and Knicks/Thibs has tended to full minutes in preseason in years past. Maybe 2 good spots to target.

• jcotdl

@frugal said...

drat throw

• osuryanf

From Cavs beat writer

“ #Cavs J.B. Bickerstaff said he is planning to play all 20 guys tonight. The idea is to get thru the 3rd quarter with the expected rotation players and then start sprinkling the invites that are fighting for a spot.”

• skankinmat

Randle or Sabonis today?

• dolphinkick182

K.C. Johnson
    @KCJHoop
    Tony Bradley and Derrick Jones Jr. are out vs. Cavs.

Billy Donovan said plan is to play starters 20-25 minutes through first 3 quarters.

• osuryanf

Markkanen revenge game? Haha

100% Green, K Porter JR & K Thomas. Like Koooz-MA and Dinwiddie. Allen/Nwora for Buck. Some NYK’s obv because Thibs is nuts. 100% Mobley at C. Heavy ZO also. GL.

• tmarohl

Antetokounmpo-Mania!

• damionismyname

fd conveniently stops working

• tmarohl

Panda – Maybe you can get Sekou back if he clears waivers.

Tim MacMahon
    @espn_macmahon
    ·
    2m
    Rockets intend to waive Sekou Doumbouya after acquiring him along with a second-round pick in a trade with the Nets, sources tell ESPN. Rockets sent Nets $110,000. The pick is unprotected in 2024.

• charara1224

Damn thats rough for Sekou. I hope the Mavs pick him up

No Nwora? No Cash-a.

No ROOB-Eo? No Cash-Eo. Nightmare.. who would play this guy today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).