7:00pm EST Boston at Philadelphia
    7:00pm EST New York at Washington
    7:00pm EST Atlanta at Detroit
    7:30pm EST Indiana at Cleveland
    8:00pm EST Milwaukee at Chicago
    8:00pm EST New Orleans at Oklahoma City
    8:30pm EST Sacramento at San Antonio
    9:00pm EST Phoenix at Utah

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• moped_jones

@lionssuck said...

Warren had to get 5 stitches in his head & is in the concussion protocol

Guess Watson isn’t the worst.

• VRod305

@lionssuck said...

Warren had to get 5 stitches in his head & is in the concussion protocol

Ah that explains it. Hope he’s OK. Of course I picked him. Originally had Tatum though and he’s no better.

• VRod305

@moped_jones said...

Guess Watson isn’t the worst.

He’s done things exactly like this before though…Play a guy 35 minutes one game and 14 the next. Think he did it with Ulis, Warren and Chriss last year.

• VRod305

These scores are jumping around so much. They need to get the stats fixed.

• Dfspacman

WHat a slate, AD and Boogie dud
    I guess I’m done with preseasons for now

• Dookie

played the late nite slate and my score has changed 3 times snce the games have ended.

• ASalvaro

i’m making more money now that the games are over :) i keep gaining on the field lol

• IronMonkey415

28th place $75, hope nothing changes when I wake up.

• ASalvaro

i think it has to do with the sac game…its finally been declared final on draftkings..so i think whatever points you have now will stand

• Vanco

So wrong about so much. Getting frostbite from all these snowflakes.

• krighton

Lovely after lock swing…..went from 33rd to 6th to 7th ended up at 54th this morning..:(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.