NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Petergunz82

TJ Leaf anyone?

Let the GIFs fly!

• monarch

Jaren Jackson Jr seems safe with Grizz on a B2B which means less or perhaps even no Gasol/Green/Parsons.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Jaren Jackson Jr seems safe with Grizz on a B2B which means less or perhaps even no Gasol/Green/Parsons.

If Gasol and Parsons are out I will agree. He’s been kind of disappointing these first couple of games.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s weird seeing LBJ priced cheaper than Tobias, Rozier and the others.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

He kept me from taking down the big GPP last night. Never again.

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

He kept me from taking down the big GPP last night. Never again.

Then you should really be on him…much better setup tonight with Grizz going young tonight.

• monarch

Going to be high usage for Cavs players…Sexton, Hood, Nance and sneaky Clarkson.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Then you should really be on him…much better setup tonight with Grizz going young tonight.

lol I might be, just frustrating. I haven’t even looked at the slate yet though.

• Petergunz82

Sweet Lou should play right?

• circadudexl

Anyone else see that FanDuel is dropping your lowest score in NBA now? That means pick a 3500 guy and spend up. It’s not gonna change a thing lol

• patpat1999

@circadudexl said...

Anyone else see that FanDuel is dropping your lowest score in NBA now? That means pick a 3500 guy and spend up. It’s not gonna change a thing lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

TJ Leaf anyone?

Let the GIFs fly!

trash juice is dead

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Sweet Lou should play right?

I don’t see why he wouldn’t.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t see why he wouldn’t.

Doc rested him the other day

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Doc rested him the other day

Yeah, but he doesn’t need to rest again. They’ll rest someone else this time, like Beverly. That’s how I see it at least.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Going to be high usage for Cavs players…Sexton, Hood, Nance and sneaky Clarkson.

Don’t forget about Cedi. But Lue also said a lot of players will play tonight so not sure how many minutes they’ll actually get. So far Love, TT, Korver, Hill and Nwaba are out. JR Smith is back and will play off the bench. So that still leaves 15 players in the rotation.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, but he doesn’t need to rest again. They’ll rest someone else this time, like Beverly. That’s how I see it at least.

You’re probably right.

Any interest in Boban?

• kbsktbll88

FYI Wolves and Clippers are still working on a deal for Butler. So players could be “rested” for no reason if they’re part of the trade talks. There haven’t been any names mentioned yet.

• patpat1999

@Pandamonious said...

What’s your thoughts on Tobias Harris tonight? I like him but worried about playing any clips vets.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

You’re probably right.

Any interest in Boban?

A little bit. Kind of hoping they rest 2 again and this time Gortat is one of them. That might make him too obvious though. With the Cavs sitting a lot of their regulars Nance or Zizic don’t look too bad at a similar price.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@patpat1999 said...

What’s your thoughts on Tobias Harris tonight? I like him but worried about playing any clips vets.

I think if they’re dressed they play. I don’t think Tobias sits. Last game Doc said the young guys were going to get more run, but that didn’t change Harris, Gallo, and Beverly all from getting 20+ minutes.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Parsons is playing. Only other thing I’m finding about the Grizz is Kyle Anderson is doubtful. Not seeing any mention of Gasol sitting out yet.

• patpat1999

Lineup HQ has Tobias Harris at 10 minutes and 10.77 points projected. Hmmmm

• ASitar

“(player-popup #terry-rozier)Terry Rozier”:/players/terry-rozier-18894’s father will be attending his first game watching Terry play.

• patpat1999

@ASitar said...

“(player-popup #terry-rozier)Terry Rozier”:/players/terry-rozier-18894’s father will be attending his first game watching Terry play.

I just can’t bring myself to play Rozier. So that means he will go off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).