• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Orlando at Detroit ( -1.5 ) —T: 215.5
    7:05 PM EST : New York at Washington ( -1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:35 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Atlanta — T: 227.5
    8:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Chicago — T: 222.5

• Ace15

Like the Knicks and Hawks guys. Young guys who want to show out, high energy should make for stat stuffed boxscores.

• cheddarbob

Okafor for all the money tonight?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Zion already more expensive than Blake, Randle, Markkanen, Collins, etc. on DK is amusing.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Zion already more expensive than Blake, Randle, Markkanen, Collins, etc. on DK is amusing.

Lol, Zions usage is going to be pretty low IMO. Not worth the price tag he’ll be at. Hope people flock to him though once the season starts rolling.

• JTAx33

My initial thought was to play Drummond but Beard seems less optimistic on his minutes compared to the 34 he played in the opener last season.

• JTAx33

Does anybody know if lineups are due 30 minutes before tip in preseason as well? Hoping that answer is no

• tmarohl

Don’t know what to do with the Bucks tonight. They rolled everyone except DJ Wilson (hamstring) in a public scrimmage yesterday before the Packer game in order to draw fans down to the Deer District to watch the Packer game. Nineteen guys played and many of the key guys over 20 minutes.. Now tonight they play the Bulls in Chicago and have another one at home Wednesday against Utah. My gut says the normal starters will see maybe a quarter, with guys like Divincenzo, Pat C, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Dragen Bender, etc getting extended run.

Here is a link to the scrimmage box score. https://twitter.com/eric_nehm/status/1180955057778515970/photo/1

• JTAx33

@tmarohl said...

Don’t know what to do with the Bucks tonight. They rolled everyone except DJ Wilson (hamstring) in a public scrimmage yesterday before the Packer game in order to draw fans down to the Deer District to watch the Packer game. Nineteen guys played about 20 minutes each. Now tonight they play the Bulls in Chicago and have another one at home Wednesday against Utah. My gut says the normal starters will see maybe a quarter, with guys like Divincenzo, Pat C, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Dragen Bender, etc getting extended run.

Hoping Giannis is chalk, but he could just put up 30+ in one quarter

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

Don’t know what to do with the Bucks tonight.

Yep, watched it, We look really nice this year. I feel since we’re pretty deep just play the young guys. Divi, Sterling, Pat. Don’t think the starters get that much burn, pretty sure Bud knows what he’s getting from them and want to take a look at the young guys.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

Yep, watched it, We look really nice this year. I feel since we’re pretty deep just play the young guys. Divi, Sterling, Pat. Don’t think the starters get that much burn, pretty sure Bud knows what he’s getting from them and want to take a look at the young guys.

My thoughts as well. I will probably have Donte in some lineups, but that is about it.

• hobbes2d

Lets see how much $ I can lose playing Jaylen Adams

• Miller902

I’m so happy multi-game NBA slates are back.

• tmarohl

@Miller902 said...

I’m so happy multi-game NBA slates are back.

NBA Exhibition is just like playing NBA Summer League

• gaelicgirl

What, no spreads or totals?

I kid, I kid…thanks, Panda!

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

Lol, Zions usage is going to be pretty low IMO. Not worth the price tag he’ll be at. Hope people flock to him though once the season starts rolling.

I think they will probably allow Zion to put on a show to get the crowd pumped.

• hobbes2d

@tmarohl said...

Or they take it easy because he couldn’t even make it through a half of a Summer League game without getting hurt haha.

• al3b3d3v

stack the hawks and knicks which should be fast pace games

• Ace15

Who is the late night hammer lol.

• Ace15

ATL LU is out.

PG Trae Young
    SG D. Bembry
    SF D. Hunter
    PF John Collins
    C Damian Jones

Young/Bembry/Collins all in play. They got a lot of guys banged up too.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

What, no spreads or totals?

I kid, I kid…thanks, Panda!

No problem. Honestly couldn’t even find any this morning when I posted it. VegasInsider and Teamrankings had nothing. I see they’re out now. I’m going to go ahead and add them, even though it’s probably less useful than usual considering it’s preseason.

• Wooden_Bones

@Ace15 said...

ATL LU is out.

PG Trae Young
    SG D. Bembry
    SF D. Hunter
    PF John Collins
    C Damian Jones

Young/Bembry/Collins all in play. They got a lot of guys banged up too.

I wouldn’t expect Collins to get as many minutes as Young or Bembry. Collins was diagnosed with a strained right hip near the end of September, so I’d imagine he won’t be pushed too hard in preseason.

• Ace15

@Wooden_Bones said...

I wouldn’t expect Collins to get as many minutes as Young or Bembry. Collins was diagnosed with a strained right hip near the end of September, so I’d imagine he won’t be pushed too hard in preseason.

Awesome, thanks!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

The Atlanta crowd or the NBA TV crowd?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

The Atlanta crowd or the NBA TV crowd?

The world, the franchise, etc.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

Who is the late night hammer lol.

Some Buck or Bulls scrub.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).