• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : Indiana ( -3 ) at Cleveland ( +3 ) —- T: 216.5 O/U
    7:05 PM : Brooklyn ( +5.5 ) at Detroit ( -5½ ) —- T: 218½u-10
    7:05 PM : Chicago ( +5 ) at Charlotte ( -5  ) —- T: 222u-10
    7:35 PM : Orlando ( +5 ) at Miami ( -5  ) —- T: 217u-10
    7:35 PM : Washington ( -4 ) at New York ( +4 ) —- T: 222
    10:35 PM : Phoenix ( +9 ) at Golden State ( -9  ) —- T: 230u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Mod Note 2 – Fixed the games and banned bhdevault (kidding)

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Is anyone seeing anything to suggest any team is limiting starters minutes tonight? This is just me guessing, but I think we’re getting into the sweet spot of preseason where every team is going to be doing dress rehearsals basically. It’s not surprising to see Orlando and Charlotte are extending minutes. Hoping tonight is more like that across the board, other than guys “resting” or coming back from injury.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Is anyone seeing anything to suggest any team is limiting starters minutes tonight? This is just me guessing, but I think we’re getting into the sweet spot of preseason where every team is going to be doing dress rehearsals basically. It’s not surprising to see Orlando and Charlotte are extending minutes. Hoping tonight is more like that across the board, other than guys “resting” or coming back from injury.

Bulls have 3 games this week so I would think they limit a bit, but that’s just me guessing. They play tonight, Wednesday and Friday.

• LuckySlevin

Will Sabonis likely start or get a lot of minutes tonight?

• LuckySlevin

Who will start for the Hornets tonight?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Bulls have 3 games this week so I would think they limit a bit, but that’s just me guessing. They play tonight, Wednesday and Friday.

Yeah that’s what I need to figure out. They may do their rehearsal Wednesday then and just go really light Friday and somewhere in between tonight.

• JTAx33

SG is such a mess

• monarch

Vonleh mega chalk

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

The only context to consider there is if teams are playoff contenders, trying to work through camp cuts, roster battles, etc. Like the knicks and the nets are probably all over the place, same with the bulls and the cavs to an extent. However, some of the other teams with more defined rotations that need to play their way into cohesion/shape will probably be in tune-up mode.

• LuckySlevin

@monarch said...

Vonleh mega chalk

What makes you say that?

• monarch

@LuckySlevin said...

What makes you say that?

He is starting…Kanter doubtful. They have no depth at those spots tonight.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

He is starting…Kanter doubtful. They have no depth at those spots tonight.

Damn. Time to tinker.

• kbsktbll88

@Jdeac said...

https://twitter.com/johndenton555/status/1049311303561613312?s=21
    Potentially 30-32 Min for Orlando starters.

After hearing Clifford’s comments, it sounds like they’ll see more like 25-27 tonight. That tweet by the reporter seems to have been taken out of context.

• monarch

Cue up THJ as well with that lineup.

• LuckySlevin

How many minutes projected for Hornet starters tonight?

• LuckySlevin

@monarch said...

Cue up THJ as well with that lineup.

Why? Thanks for the info btw

• monarch

@LuckySlevin said...

Why? Thanks for the info btw

All the usage…no Porz, Kanter, Lee.

• Andy_757

Knox may make my player pool with no Kanter. I’d play Knox before Vonleh.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Value is hard to come by, all im seeing is Holiday and Vonleh, anyone I’m missing?

• JTAx33

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Value is hard to come by, all im seeing is Holiday and Vonleh, anyone I’m missing?

• monarch

Yes Collison…also like Zeller at 5100 DK.

• biardo6

• biardo6

Is levert in tonight?

• JTAx33

Now the question is what do we do about KD

• biardo6

And do we know anything about Oladipo?

• dds2190

Lavine in

https://twitter.com/ChiSportUpdates/status/1049430531757228032?s=19

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler