• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : Indiana ( -3 ) at Cleveland ( +3 ) —- T: 216.5 O/U
    7:05 PM : Brooklyn ( +5.5 ) at Detroit ( -5½ ) —- T: 218½u-10
    7:05 PM : Chicago ( +5 ) at Charlotte ( -5  ) —- T: 222u-10
    7:35 PM : Orlando ( +5 ) at Miami ( -5  ) —- T: 217u-10
    7:35 PM : Washington ( -4 ) at New York ( +4 ) —- T: 222
    10:35 PM : Phoenix ( +9 ) at Golden State ( -9  ) —- T: 230u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Mod Note 2 – Fixed the games and banned bhdevault (kidding)

• madmanjayWV

@Andy_757 said...

Knox may make my player pool with no Kanter. I’d play Knox before Vonleh.

AGREE — Vonleh may be a great play but I’m only using KNOX….Collins Sexton and Shaq Harrison could/should be in play on the cheaper end.

• dds2190

24-30 mins for pacers

https://twitter.com/Pacers/status/1049383216853991426?s=19

• madmanjayWV

@biardo6 said...

And do we know anything about Oladipo?

I have him in, haven’t seen anything about him, just other guys sitting out like Thad Young which i guess makes TJ don’t call me Ryan Leaf a potential punt

• Jacobkaiser1325

Collision or Holiday, straight up

• Petergunz82

Drummond estimated 20 – 24 minutes per Rod Beard

• BigSeph

Surprised nobody talking about Whiteside or Fournier.

• madmanjayWV

@BigSeph said...

Surprised nobody talking about Whiteside or Fournier.

4NOY screws me every time I roster him, so he’s usually on my DO NOT PLAY LIST lol
    Gotta think GOATSIDE is in the mix — plugged him in as one of my first plays for 2nite — 4betta or worse

• eleanorRigby

@biardo6 said...

test

C+. You can do better.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m playing Vucevic. He’s double-doubled against the Heat in four out of his last five.

• JTAx33

GL boys…here’s to a Kemba 50 burger

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I want to thank everyone for getting the info out today. Much appreciated. You all are the best. Good luck.

• kbsktbll88

@dds2190 said...

24-30 mins for pacers

https://twitter.com/Pacers/status/1049383216853991426?s=19

Damn saw the Pacers news too late. I don’t have any exposure to them. Hopefully Cleveland shuts them down like they did Boston lol

• RipCityRings

@kbsktbll88 said...

Damn saw the Pacers news too late. I don’t have any exposure to them. Hopefully Cleveland shuts them down like they did Boston lol

Yeah I faded IND across the board, fairly certain I won’t cash. Kept trying to fit Ola before the news but just couldn’t do it.

I was pretty committed to Kemba at PG, Jackson/Knox at SF, Gordon/Ayton at PF and Vuc at C, so I only had one PG and two SG slots to work with. SG is a train wreck on FD today, ended up with LeVert/Holiday. Pretty sure Holiday will do nothing.

• eleanorRigby

Batum on fire.

• KindGuy

Detroit…. yuck

• damionismyname

@JTAx33 said...

GL boys…here’s to a Kemba 50 burger

5 burger?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Detroit…. yuck

You spelled Kemba wrong.

• BigSeph

Vonleh 50% owned in the 8……

• dolphinkick182

Had to go Steph Curry on Steph Curry bobblehead night, hope he plays. Is this the first narrative play of the season????

Curry still listed ‘Q’.. is he playing?

• dolphinkick182

@866 said...

Curry still listed ‘Q’.. is he playing?

No idea, but it’s CURRY BOBBLEHEAD NIGHT!!!

• dolphinkick182

Damn too bad for Crabbe….

• Supersharpie

So…is Holiday not playing?

• RipCityRings

Shout out to FD for listing Beal at PG today because who cares and nothing matters, they’re getting paid.

• damionismyname

@RipCityRings said...

Shout out to FD for listing Beal at PG today because who cares and nothing matters, they’re getting paid.

so stupid.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler