• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM EST : San Antonio at Miami ( -1.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:05 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Oklahoma City — T: 222.5
    10:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix — T: 226.5
    10:35 PM EST : Denver at Portland ( -2.5) — T: 221.5

• Bodiaz36

Interesting night in the Association. Not as many young guns/rookies on this slate, but a lot of established stars on new squads. We have Jimmy Buckets with Miami, the Zinger with Dallas, CP3 and Gallo on the Thunder,and Whiteside with the Blazers. So much to absorb, think I will tread lightly tonight. Gl to all!

• monarch

@Bodiaz36 said...

Interesting night in the Association. Not as many young guns/rookies on this slate, but a lot of established stars on new squads. We have Jimmy Buckets with Miami, the Zinger with Dallas, CP3 and Gallo on the Thunder,and Whiteside with the Blazers. So much to absorb, think I will tread lightly tonight. Gl to all!

Luka, SGA, Michael Porter, Ayton, Bam to name a few young guns.

• Bodiaz36

Yes that’s true, though Luka and Ayton both seem like grizzled vets in my mind lol. It’s like a young Larry Bird, and young David Robinson. Both with a lot of poise, and exciting to watch.

• Ace15

SGA and Bam that’s where im starting. Other than that…no idea. Jokic out maybe Plumlee…they really have no one else and I doubt Milsap gets that many minutes MPJ maybe?

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

SGA and Bam that’s where im starting. Other than that…no idea. Jokic out maybe Plumlee…they really have no one else and I doubt Milsap gets that many minutes MPJ maybe?

I like Milsap. He has very good CourtIQ data without Joker and they can run him decent tonight and then dial him back the rest of the preseason if they decide to. They are not lacking for organizational depth.

• thedkexperience

On FD, for the second night in a row, start your LUs with a reverse price sort and grab the incorrectly priced guys first.

Devin Booker should be 100% owned at 3500. I couldn’t believe the Pels prices yesterday and scooped up a nice first day win. As long as FD keeps letting the pricing guy drink on the job I’m gonna keep smashing in minimum priced all-stars.

• Cwido23

• @Ace15 said...

Thinking along the same lines. Started with Bam and SGA and went from there. Always seems that Jimmy Buckets got something to prove so gonna get him in too.

Also feels like Whiteside’s gonna want to show out.

Love preseason when you can get your favorite lineup and still have 3700 left over.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Article claiming Wolves “top players” will play “significant” minutes tonight and they’re looking to play faster this year ( who isn’t? )

http://www.startribune.com/wolves-pace-will-pick-up-for-tuesday-s-preseason-game/562354922/

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Article claiming Wolves “top players” will play “significant” minutes tonight and they’re looking to play faster this year ( who isn’t? )

http://www.startribune.com/wolves-pace-will-pick-up-for-tuesday-s-preseason-game/562354922/

Thanks…makes me feel better about KAT at 9100

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Like KAT, Teague, Covington (especially on FD those peripherals). I hate the idea of playing wiggins.

• monarch

Boban is on the Mavs…also Maxi crushed a bit in preseason last year and they might be short handed up front tonight

• thedkexperience

@Ace15 said...

Like KAT, Teague, Covington (especially on FD those peripherals). I hate the idea of playing wiggins.

Isn’t Cov still hurt? I could be way wrong as it’s preseason and those injury reports are spotty at best.

I thought he was a “he’ll ready for regular season game 1” guy that would be brought along slowly in the preseason.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

Isn’t Cov still hurt? I could be way wrong as it’s preseason and those injury reports are spotty at best.

I thought he was a “he’ll ready for regular season game 1” guy that would be brought along slowly in the preseason.

I’m reading bunches of so far mostly useless articles this morning…

The consensus is, he’ll start tonight and push himself as much as he can. He’s still not in “game shape,” but he’s ready to play and get into “game shape.”

• 100% Towns and Bam, and 0% Spurs (as it will be most of the season with the latter).

• circadudexl

@upgradetoquestionable said...

100% Towns and Bam, and 0% Spurs (as it will be most of the season with the latter).

Spurs got me my first place finish in a large gpp! Be nice to them 😉

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Dallas is “expected” to start Porzingis, Kleber, Doncic, Jackson, and Wright.

Here’s an article about Boban shooting 3’s and a picture of him eating an orange, or that a basketball?, since everyone loves Boban,

https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2019/10/7/20899079/boban-marjanovic-dallas-mavericks-2019-20-player-season-preview

• @circadudexl said...

Spurs got me my first place finish in a large gpp! Be nice to them 😉

They got me 2nd place in a game against the Lakers last year that went 2OT so I have a soft spot, but can only get Pop’d so many times before it stings.

• JSteele

I saw that OKC was running a lot of their offence through their bigs. Makes me like Noel quite a bit against the Mavs.

Also like SGA, Schroder, and Gallinari but don’t have a feel for the minutes yet. I know Schroder and Gallo are locked into their roles so maybe SGA and Noel is the way to go.

• @Pandamonious said...

Dallas is “expected” to start Porzingis, Kleber, Doncic, Jackson, and Wright.

Here’s an article about Boban shooting 3’s and a picture of him eating an orange, or that a basketball?, since everyone loves Boban,

https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2019/10/7/20899079/boban-marjanovic-dallas-mavericks-2019-20-player-season-preview

I love Wright for fantasy, but I was actually hoping he’ll come off the bench. With those others out there I worry about his usage.

• kbsktbll88

Something to keep in mind for Miami..they play again tomorrow, so preseason B2B for them.

edit: Dallas on a B2B too

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Just realizing that Mavs/Thunder and Denver/Portland are on ESPN tonight.

Not sure if that means the powers that be will push for more minutes out of the starters or not?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@upgradetoquestionable said...

I love Wright for fantasy, but I was actually hoping he’ll come off the bench. With those others out there I worry about his usage.

He’s coming off a hamstring injury too. Just started practicing a couple days ago. I doubt he’ll play much. And, true, as long as he’s out there with Luka his usage will be limited.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Just realizing that Mavs/Thunder and Denver/Portland are on ESPN tonight.

Not sure if that means the powers that be will push for more minutes out of the starters or not?

Powers that be are too tied up with the Morey controversy…lol

• gaelicgirl

I’m not playing Porzingis without Luka – like, ever LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.