• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Panda…did the winner put 150 in?

He only had 7 lineups

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

On FD last night the winner who was a rotogrinders guy, a25smith, had Trae Young, Lonzo, Jrue, Lavine, Isaac, Zion, Randle, Gordon and Mitchell Robinson.

There were tons of scrubs that went off last night at minimum price though. For instance, Frank Mason at PG for the Bucks had 36.6 FD points, which was more than Trae or Lonzo had, Robin Lopez basically matched Mitchell Robinson. My point is there is a path to victory both directions.

They started though, no? My point was playing starters over bench guys more than anything. Technically, yes their bench guys for their teams, and Mason maybe won’t even be in the rotation but they started last night I believe.

With the cap though, yeah, I’m sure you can make a winning roster with cheaper players in place of the more expensive players, but it’l be a lot easier to find the starters that do well then the bench guys.

• BBWC_10

Nice to see most of the peeps back, Played a few nights ago and min cashed and won a ticket so I think I will dabble again tonight, really like the Minn/Phx game.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

No idea.

I’m trying to decide between cash which I loathe or GPP but I don’t have 150 volume but I’ll probably still do the GPP

• Ace15

What do we think about Monte Morris or Malik Beasley? Denver is so hard to get right too much depth. Noel is pretty nice when he gets minutes which he should see tonight. Ugh…get me to the Regular season already lol/

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

Nice to see most of the peeps back, Played a few nights ago and min cashed and won a ticket so I think I will dabble again tonight, really like the Minn/Phx game.

Me too. First instinct is to load up on the starters from that game then fill in the gaps elsewhere.

• kbsktbll88

Porzingis is out

• Ace15

KAT usually crushes PHX, but Ayton is a preseason monster lol. Also, Booker revenge narrative against Gourgi DienG??

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I’m trying to decide between cash which I loathe or GPP but I don’t have 150 volume but I’ll probably still do the GPP

I don’t think you see much of the 150 max entry players in preseason. I wouldn’t worry about it really. Of course the stakes are a little higher tonight with 20K out there so maybe that’ll change.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

They started though, no? My point was playing starters over bench guys more than anything. Technically, yes their bench guys for their teams, and Mason maybe won’t even be in the rotation but they started last night I believe.

With the cap though, yeah, I’m sure you can make a winning roster with cheaper players in place of the more expensive players, but it’l be a lot easier to find the starters that do well then the bench guys.

Agreed and yes they started. Second place guy on FD had all starters with the exception of Christian Wood.

• Ace15

@kbsktbll88 said...

Porzingis is out

Kleber it is.

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Porzingis is out

There goes that plan…damn

• thedkexperience

@Ace15 said...

KAT usually crushes PHX, but Ayton is a preseason monster lol. Also, Booker revenge narrative against Gourgi DienG??

Not sure if revenge in the preseason actually matters unless you’re Marcus Morris.

• tmarohl

SF is a wasteland on FD. Using Gallinari, Justin Jackson and Winslow in most lineups.

• kbsktbll88

Sounds like Wolves will be getting some pretty good minutes tonight

• thedkexperience

@gaelicgirl said...

There goes that plan…damn

Your vast selection of anthropomorphic cat gifs is one of the best parts of NBA season.

Here’s a kitten navigating a flip-flop.

• tmarohl

@thedkexperience said...

Not sure if revenge in the preseason actually matters unless you’re Marcus Morris.

Well, Benny the Bull got his revenge on Rolo last night. He was dunking cardboard cutouts of him into the trash while the music played “Baby Come Back” and “I will remember you”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1181400522223493120

• gaelicgirl

@thedkexperience said...

OMG that was so funny, he’s a maniac!

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Cool, I’m going to do that, too…I’ve been looking forward to seeing them together all offseason. FD is already flooding the zone with main, late night and after hours slates, so I’ll have a lineup or two to play around with.
    Thanks for the insight!

They had an open practice/scrimmage and the Luka/KP chemistry is already on point. Worth mentioning that RC said that Luka is the Mav’s PG and from that scrimmage he loves feeding KP.

• PaperStacking92

Wonder if Forbes will eat again tonight for Spurs. Gotta think DDR plays tonight but I doubt he sees more than 15 mins. Think LMA got 16 1st game

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

FWIW, I left almost $4K on the table and cashed last night.

• 4 Words:

Dario Saric Revenge Game!

• PaperStacking92

Chris Hine ChristopherHine 25m They’ll play healthy minutes but Saunders has said he’s going to use more players than he likely would in a regular season game. This Wolves regime is going to be big on rest and recovery and load management so I think that’ll be less of a concern. Josh Thomas dfsupnorth
    @ChristopherHine any indication of if Ryan is gonna run these guys into the ground during preseason a la thibs or will we see lots of bench guys tonight?

• kbsktbll88

@PaperStacking92 said...

Chris Hine ChristopherHine 25m They’ll play healthy minutes but Saunders has said he’s going to use more players than he likely would in a regular season game. This Wolves regime is going to be big on rest and recovery and load management so I think that’ll be less of a concern. Josh Thomas dfsupnorth
    @ChristopherHine any indication of if Ryan is gonna run these guys into the ground during preseason a la thibs or will we see lots of bench guys tonight?

From what I read, Saunders is looking to run a 10-12 man rotation tonight which is pretty short for preseason.

I’m thinking 25-30 minutes for starters.

• Hatchins

@PaperStacking92 said...

To me that still just means like 10-12. 10-12 is more than regular season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).