• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM EST : San Antonio at Miami ( -1.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:05 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Oklahoma City — T: 222.5
    10:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix — T: 226.5
    10:35 PM EST : Denver at Portland ( -2.5) — T: 221.5

• @kbsktbll88 said...

From what I read, Saunders is looking to run a 10-12 man rotation tonight which is pretty short for preseason.

I’m thinking 25-30 minutes for starters.

Wonder what the board thoughts are on Jarrett Culver? Talk is he’ll start at the 3. Don’t really follow the college game so I don’t know much about him.

• thedkexperience

Side note from the football forum that’s apt here.

Last night the FD single entry GPP cash line was 224. The single entry 5050 line was … wait for it … 224.

This has been happening in football all season as well.

Simply stated … you should probably just play your cash LU in a single entry and take the easy small cash while conversely, you may want to loosen up a bit on your low priced guys on your 5050s.

In the NFL I’ve gone 13-3 in 5050s since week 2 (didn’t play cash week 1) and cashed in the single entries at the same pace.

My NFL format has been safe 20-30 at QB and they 3 chalkiest RBs, while paying near minimum at all 3 WR spots. I’ll assume this translates in NBA to just play stars and scrubs (within reason) for cash most nights.

Preseason is not most nights but I wanted to point it out.

• Hatchins

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Wonder what the board thoughts are on Jarrett Culver? Talk is he’ll start at the 3. Don’t really follow the college game so I don’t know much about him.

I feel like with Covington and okogie being run out there for decent minutes with Teague/kat/wiggins soaking up a lot of usage, it would be hard to get there on culver

• Ace15

Keldon Johnson or too thin with demarre coming back and derozan possibly getting minutes.

• thedkexperience

Anyone got any insight on Teague? Is there anything wrong with him or his role? I only ask because I got the guy for $2 in my season long auction draft as everyone else treated him like he was damaged goods.

I’m guessing he is fine on all accounts and it’s just the typical old guy season long hate like we see every August with Larry Fitzgerald or in the spring with any outfielder older than 31.

• kbsktbll88

Not sure, I don’t watch much college ball either. Generally though I tend to stick with players who have experience in the NBA for preseason and summer league since they’re usually better.

• monarch

Watched a lot of him in college. He’s not a dynamic offensive talent. Mid range type of player that can do a little of everything on both sides of the floor. I don’t really have an NBA comp but he is not a dynamic scorer/athlete in comparison to the rest of the league.

• Ace15

@kbsktbll88 said...

Not sure, I don’t watch much college ball either.

Culver and Hunter both look really raw from what I saw in college. Not much fluidity to their games..will take them a while to carve out a role imo. Future rotation guys.

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

Me too. First instinct is to load up on the starters from that game then fill in the gaps elsewhere.

Only bench guy I’m looking at is Napier.

• monarch

Why isn’t LineupHQ up?

• BBWC_10

@BBWC_10 said...

Only bench guy I’m looking at is Napier.

However I may go Klieber if both Powell and Porz are out

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

Anyone got any insight on Teague? Is there anything wrong with him or his role? I only ask because I got the guy for $2 in my season long auction draft as everyone else treated him like he was damaged goods.

I’m guessing he is fine on all accounts and it’s just the typical old guy season long hate like we see every August with Larry Fitzgerald or in the spring with any outfielder older than 31.

Nothing wrong specifically. Been hurt a lot the last couple years. When I was reading up on teams this morning there’s been some speculation that he doesn’t fit the Wolves new push the pace style for this season. Of course the counter to that is he’s still their best PG. The offense was much better with him on the court then off last year. As long as he’s healthy he should produce well.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Why isn’t LineupHQ up?

Do you have DK preseason enabled?

https://rotogrinders.com/lineuphq/nba-preseason?site=draftkings

• kbsktbll88

@BBWC_10 said...

However I may go Klieber if both Powell and Porz are out

Powell and Porz have already been ruled out

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Tons of articles out of Minnesota this morning about how impressed everyone in the organization is with Culver. I just look at it as typical camp hype. Apparently Okogie isn’t guaranteed to start so that spot is up for grabs, but Okogie is supposed to start tonight. I doubt he breaks the slate or anything. I will be keeping an eye on him for next time around though.

• kbsktbll88

For the narrative lovers…

Michael Porter parents are expected be in Portland, which is just a three-hour drive from where Porter played his senior year of high school basketball at Seattle’s Nathan Hale, for their son’s debut. “My feeling is that I’m going to go in there and kill it,” Porter said yesterday.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

Nothing wrong specifically. Been hurt a lot the last couple years. When I was reading up on teams this morning there’s been some speculation that he doesn’t fit the Wolves new push the pace style for this season. Of course the counter to that is he’s still their best PG. The offense was much better with him on the court then off last year. As long as he’s healthy he should produce well.

Thanks. That was my reading as well. You’ve been a big help in NBA and NFL this season. Much appreciated.

• thedkexperience

@kbsktbll88 said...

For the narrative lovers…

Michael Porter parents are expected be in Portland, which is just a three-hour drive from where Porter played his senior year of high school basketball at Seattle’s Nathan Hale, for their son’s debut. “My feeling is that I’m going to go in there and kill it,” Porter said yesterday.

While I’m rooting for the kid I highly doubt he gets more than a half tonight. Just seems silly that they would push him into the 20s for minutes considering it’s been like 2 years since he’s played more or less.

If this was a normally priced night I’d be happy to use him as a 3500 punt but with Booker and Teague at 3500 too I find it unlikely I’d need to use him.

• monarch

@bhdevault said...

Do you have DK preseason enabled?

https://rotogrinders.com/lineuphq/nba-preseason?site=draftkings

Thank you

• JSteele

I was really hoping to use the 3 Dirks tonight but will have to settle for 2. Unless Luka sits too.

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

I was really hoping to use the 3 Dirks tonight but will have to settle for 2. Unless Luka sits too.

Haha my life will be complete when Game of Zones returns

• Hatchins

Monty Williams says he hopes to see the Suns starters for 14-18 minutes each tonight. Also noted we won’t see everyone on the roster and that getting his core rotation into playing shape is the main goal.

• Ace15

@Hatchins said...

Monty Williams says he hopes to see the Suns starters for 14-18 minutes each tonight. Also noted we won’t see everyone on the roster and that getting his core rotation into playing shape is the main goal.

That’s peanuts man…guess im palying Diallo, Tyler, Okbob.

• Hatchins

If the Suns starters average 16 minutes that leaves 32 mins at each position on the table. Oubre and Bridges are ruled out already. so is that 5-7 guys splitting 32 mins each?

• monarch

@Hatchins said...

I wonder what that means for Cameron Johnson

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.