7:35 PM EST : San Antonio at Miami ( -1.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:05 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Oklahoma City — T: 222.5
    10:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix — T: 226.5
    10:35 PM EST : Denver at Portland ( -2.5) — T: 221.5

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

Yeah, money trap for me

• roomchat

So much salary space, you can literally fit in anyone you want. Does it make any sense to pay up for guys like KAT, Luka and Booker?

If not them, is there any world where vets like Lillard, DDR, Aldridge or McCollum are good plays tonight?

• frugal

Watch Ayton get ~25 minutes and destroy…

• Barnabus

I’ve ended up with a lineup that would work in the regular season, that can’t be a great sign…

• casper

Anyone like Plumlee with the Joker out

• monarch

Anyone help me with a CSV/optimizer question that I can PM?

• Hatchins

@frugal said...

If you’re multi entering, isn’t the worst idea to take a shot

• leeg9685

winslow or schroder

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Anyone help me with a CSV/optimizer question that I can PM?

Can’t promise I’ll have the answer for you, BUT if no one else will reply, I will try.

• monarch

Anyone playing CP3?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Is this the I need my gambling fix forum? Haha jk, how do you guys do these preseason things? Haven’t done one yet, but aren’t minutes so random?

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Is this the I need my gambling fix forum? Haha jk, how do you guys do these preseason things? Haven’t done one yet, but aren’t minutes so random?

Someone has to win 20k and Thursday Showdown is SO far away

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Right? He probably meant 14-18 minutes, per half.

Really, the comment makes no sense. This is the tweet:

“Monty Williams says he hopes to see the Suns starters for 14-18 minutes each tonight. Also noted we won’t see everyone on the roster and that getting his core rotation into playing shape is the main goal.”

So, starters are only going to get 14-18, which doesn’t suggest playing shape. Yet, not everyone on the roster will play. Baynes, Kramer, Bridges, and Baynes are out. I’m guessing that isn’t part of the “not everyone on the roster will play.”

So who are these “core rotation” guys who will be playing all these minutes? Tyler Johnson? Diallo? Kaminsky?

• gaelicgirl

@roomchat said...

If not them, is there any world where vets like Lillard, DDR, Aldridge or McCollum are good plays tonight?

Only in my world, where I keep taking Dame and then putting him back

I’ve tinkered with my lineups all day, should probably just go back to what I had last night. Then drink some beer.

• kbsktbll88

Chris Dempsey @chrisadempsey
    3m

A couple of quick notes leading into tonight’s #Nuggets game vs. Portland: First, expect the starters to play in the 22-24 minute range. Nikola Jokic (rest) will not play in the game at all. Expect the starters minutes to be used up through the first three quarters..

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

“Monty Williams says he hopes to see the Suns starters for 14-18 minutes each tonight. Also noted we won’t see everyone on the roster and that getting his core rotation into playing shape is the main goal.”

So, starters are only going to get 14-18, which doesn’t suggest playing shape. Yet, not everyone on the roster will play. Baynes, Kramer, Bridges, and Baynes are out. I’m guessing that isn’t part of the “not everyone on the roster will play.”

So who are these “core rotation” guys who will be playing all these minutes? Tyler Johnson? Diallo? Kaminsky?

Booker,Ayton, Rubio, Kaminsky, Saric, Jerome, Cam Johnson, Diallo, Okobo, Jevon Carter, Bayes (now questionable), Tyler Johnson, Jalen Lecque appear to be the available players.

Oubre, Bridges, are the only guys I see as out

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

96 minutes at PF/C and it looks like they have 4-5 guys to fill those minutes: Ayton, Saric, Diallo, and Kaminsky maybe Johnson. Plus they have a couple taller forwards signed for camp. Maybe they could cut minutes that low but it would likely mean extending guard minutes in 3 guard lineups. With the amount of guys out, I just don’t see why/how they’d be limiting starters to 14 minutes.

• skankinmat

@Pandamonious said...

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Booker,Ayton, Rubio, Kaminsky, Saric, Jerome, Cam Johnson, Diallo, Okobo, Jevon Carter, Bayes (now questionable), Tyler Johnson, Jalen Lecque appear to be the available players.

Oubre, Bridges, are the only guys I see as out

Baynes upgrade could put a damper on things. But would they risk extended minutes for an injured player?

• skankinmat

@skankinmat said...

Tyler Herro ?!

Immediately realizing I confused Tyler Johnson and Tyler Herro

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Baynes upgrade could put a damper on things. But would they risk extended minutes for an injured player?

It’s a nose so he could probably wear a mask.

• Dfspacman

How many minutes is Chris Paul likely to get being a vet, he needs to build chemistry with a new team

• tmarohl

@Dfspacman said...

How many minutes is Chris Paul likely to get being a vet, he needs to build chemistry with a new team

I think they just don’t want him to get hurt as I am sure they still have designs of moving him, if anyone will take on that contract.

• kbsktbll88

@Dfspacman said...

I don’t think many. He’s old, and they’re not contending this year. They’re probably more interested in developing SGA at this point.

• Hatchins

@frugal said...

Roster construction is making most of these guys not even matter for me, outside of booker. It’s KAT over Ayton for me, I have a little exposure to Diallo and cam Johnson, but I like about 6 pgs before Rubio, 7 pfs before Kaminsky and saric.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.