• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM EST : San Antonio at Miami ( -1.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:05 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Oklahoma City — T: 222.5
    10:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix — T: 226.5
    10:35 PM EST : Denver at Portland ( -2.5) — T: 221.5

• thedkexperience

@tmarohl said...

I usually don’t do cash games, because I suck at them. So if anyone wants to come take my money, I just posted 5 $10 H2H’s on FD.

Challenge accepted. Best of luck!

• fresh56

Chris Dempsey

chrisadempsey Replying to chrisadempsey
    With just four preseason games, the regulars will have to play much more often than in past exhibition seasons, b/c there’s just not that many games to get ready for the season.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

So Wolves and Nuggets core seems safe so far.

• PaperStacking92

Chris Dempsey
    @chrisadempsey
    ·
    34m
    … paving the way for the Nuggets to play reserves in the fourth quarter. That could be moved up a bit if Portland pulls its starters earlier. My expectation is Will Barton will start at SF tonight. So maybe Nuggets starters lose some mins now still hopeful they see 20 mins

• tmarohl

@thedkexperience said...

Challenge accepted. Best of luck!

Easy money for you.

• curt777

How many minutes you guys think doncic getting?

• thedkexperience

@tmarohl said...

Easy money for you.

Haha doubtful. I got 248.3 last night. I should be around there. Good luck!

• JSteele

Does anyone know what the winning score was last slate? This is my first preseason action and i’m wondering what I should be looking for out of my players. I know during the season 300 is a pretty standard number.

• thedkexperience

@curt777 said...

How many minutes you guys think doncic getting?

I have nothing to back this up but my guess is he plays 22-24 minutes since he’s young and should play past halftime.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

Does anyone know what the winning score was last slate? This is my first preseason action and i’m wondering what I should be looking for out of my players. I know during the season 300 is a pretty standard number.

Last night on DK in the $10 the winning score was 270 and cashline was 227.75. Also a 4 game slate.

*Tonight’s contest is about twice the size though, so you’re most likely going to need a bigger score to take it down, assuming the games will have similar scoring.

• thedkexperience

@JSteele said...

FD Shot winner was 284.4 with the cash line at 232.9. Single entry GPP and 5050 cash lines were both 224 and change.

• tmarohl

@thedkexperience said...

Haha doubtful. I got 248.3 last night. I should be around there. Good luck!

My best last night was 251. However the optimizers today are showing me more like 217

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

Does anyone know what the winning score was last slate?

268.4 in the FD Block (single entry)

• thedkexperience

Me as I slowly realize no late swap looms …

Wait no, wrong gif. Here we go.

• JSteele

Thanks everyone I was expecting it to be around 270-280. I’m looking at Jamal Murray at $5600. Now that we know the Nuggets starters should get 22-24 minutes. He just signed that max extension and wants to be the leader of this team.

Apparently he was also a stand out at Kobe’s minicamp and learned a lot from the Mamba.

• Njsum1

@superstars92 said...

Is this the I need my gambling fix forum? Haha jk, how do you guys do these preseason things? Haven’t done one yet, but aren’t minutes so random?

Just make your way on over to the NHL forum if you’d like a dollop of predictability with your jones 😉

• tomac

@tmarohl said...

On FD last night the winner who was a rotogrinders guy, a25smith, had Trae Young, Lonzo, Jrue, Lavine, Isaac, Zion, Randle, Gordon and Mitchell Robinson.

There were tons of scrubs that went off last night at minimum price though. For instance, Frank Mason at PG for the Bucks had 36.6 FD points, which was more than Trae or Lonzo had, Robin Lopez basically matched Mitchell Robinson. My point is there is a path to victory both directions.

Mason and Lopez were both starters in that game.

• thedkexperience

@tmarohl said...

My best last night was 251. However the optimizers today are showing me more like 217

I’m all by hand. I just read and listen a lot. Oh … and video games.

Seriously … that’s my strategy.

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

KP and Dwight out… Boban time?

• gaelicgirl

Brad Townsend: “So far, Doncic not suited up, but Carlisle won’t say whether he’s playing. Doesn’t look like it to me. Makes sense to wait until tomorrow, pair him with Porzingis.” Sadness.

• Njsum1

Trailblazers starters looking at run?

• S7ubs

Sucks I have reserved entries and got caught up at work and haven’t had 1 minute to look at anything nba related.

• kbsktbll88

@gaelicgirl said...

Brad Townsend: “So far, Doncic not suited up, but Carlisle won’t say whether he’s playing. Doesn’t look like it to me. Makes sense to wait until tomorrow, pair him with Porzingis.” Sadness.

Back to the drawing board for me

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

I just pivoted to Brunson and left a ton of salary on the table.

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Yep, but at least we have an extra half hour today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).