• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Indiana at Detroit
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis at Atlanta
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia at Boston
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando at Dallas
    10:00 PM EST : Portland at Sacramento
    10:00 PM EST : Utah at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

How much time is jackson likely to get

• Vanco

@Dfspacman said...

How much time is jackson likely to get

#Pistons SVG says the plan for Reggie Jackson is the first 6 minutes of 1Q and 2Q, then play the rest by ear, based on how he feels.

• Rosterbate

What combo would you guys prefer? Hood/Lamb at SF Util or Simmons/Okafor on DK. I like the Simmons Okafor but it looks like Phi players may only get 15-20 min, and Hood should get a nice bump in usage with Gobert out.

• Jeremy2160

Is Schroeder fully active tonight without restrictions?

• cjrswish

Corey Joseph and Tatum are my favorite plays tonight

• RogueGrinder

@Rosterbate said...

What combo would you guys prefer? Hood/Lamb at SF Util or Simmons/Okafor on DK. I like the Simmons Okafor but it looks like Phi players may only get 15-20 min, and Hood should get a nice bump in usage with Gobert out.

should i fade simmons?

• Jackmac420

Thought she on tyreke Evans tonight? Rejoined the team after a migraine.

• cjrswish

@RogueGrinder said...

should i fade simmons?

Simmons is only going to play 20-25 mins tops. Gonna see Brown/Smart Defense. He’ll be along Saric in his first game action of this year and Okafor. Easy fade at that price.

• mbyrd75

The Knicks Wall TheKnicksWall "(player-popup #kristaps-porzingis)Kristaps Porzingis":/players/kristaps-porzingis-18899 "(player-popup #frank-ntilikina)Frank Ntilikina":/players/frank-ntilikina-37796 "(player-popup #doug-mcdermott)Doug McDermott":/players/doug-mcdermott-18583 "(player-popup #mindaugas-kuzminskas)Mindaugas Kuzminskas":/players/mindaugas-kuzminskas-36003 "(player-popup #luke-kornet)Luke Kornet":/players/luke-kornet-37800 All OUT tonight, per NY_KnicksPR.

original tweet included baker but it’s been updated to say he is available

• RogueGrinder

@cjrswish said...

Corey Joseph and Tatum are my favorite plays tonight

Careful with Joseph. I’m with you on Tatum.

• rlangell

its prob bad i have 100% exposure on corey joseph

• cjrswish

@RogueGrinder said...

Careful with Joseph. I’m with you on Tatum.

Joseph should see a TON of minutes no? at 4k he can go 5X easily lol

• rlangell

@cjrswish said...

Joseph should see a TON of minutes no? at 4k he can go 5X easily lol

He should see the minutes but the pistons aren’t playing anyone either so it could be run for jospeh young

• Rosterbate

(in regards to fading Simmons)
    That’s a question I’m wondering myself, he contributes in all categories and can put up some good numbers quickly, but it looks like in this tweet that 76ers players may not get more than 20 min tonight.

smallhttps://twitter.com/PompeyOnSixers/status/917438742352269312

• tbird05

does the Mavs regulars getting decent run put anyone in play? Smith Jr, Barnes, Matthews, Ferrell? on fd?

• cjrswish

Harden, Kemba, Tatum, Joseph my core 4. Hoping for a good night. Good luck to all!

• Gasou4389

Harden over or under 75%?

• ASalvaro

Don’t know what to do with Payton..he’s due for a huge game…but I don’t know

• tim51278

If Boban gets run he should dominate. Also like Barnes, Lamb and Aaron Gordon for upside

• jessedio

100% On Lillard. CJ. Nurk!

• Dfspacman

No idea why they have the lock during preseason that means during the regular season it might still be there

• cjrswish

My Sleeper of the night: Enes Kanter

• madmanjayWV

@jessedio said...

100% On Lillard. CJ. Nurk!

So won’t a boat load of other peeps #STOTTS the troll….??? time will tell

• jessedio

@madmanjayWV said...

So won’t a boat load of other peeps #STOTTS the troll….??? time will tell

Almost certain they’ll play close to 30 mins or more.

• KindGuy

Quickly put together a lineup without reading anyone else’s thoughts on the slate.

$15,100 salary leftover. Let’s goo!!!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).