• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Indiana at Detroit
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis at Atlanta
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia at Boston
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando at Dallas
    10:00 PM EST : Portland at Sacramento
    10:00 PM EST : Utah at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RogueGrinder

@sholden said...

im overreacting lmao…t.j leaf was a play…

• KindGuy

NBA.com not counting stats correctly UGH

Stanley Johnson with a clear rebound but they credited it to Al Jefferson which makes no sense at all.

• dolphinkick182

FD had late swap at the start of the 7:00 and I was able to drop Tobias Harris, now with the magic news, I go back to drop Gordon and the EDIT IS GONE! why oh why oh why?

• Lathum

• ASalvaro

Where is Joseph?

• JMAC126

Yeah reported about 90 minutes ago. Only playing if injury/foul trouble since Indiana is sitting everyone

• dtrain187

So FD has late swap, but DK doesn’t? What kind of crappy bizarro world is this?

DK, bring back late swap for the love of god!!!

• Dfspacman

I have Gordon in all my Fanduel lineups and some in my draftkings, but these fools still refused to put late swap

• thedkexperience

Oh my god. It’s the Celtics broadcast of the Sixers game on local Philly TV.

Tommy Points? Ugh …

• RogueGrinder

Harden under 70% owned in $1.

• cjrswish

Yeah losing the late swap last year was pretty infuriating. But I don’t see it coming back anytime soon.

• RogueGrinder

@cjrswish said...

Yeah losing the late swap last year was pretty infuriating. But I don’t see it coming back anytime soon.

I heard it’s back for regular season.

• thesechipsarecrazy

Almost 80 in the DK 5 dollar.

• YourWorld

@sholden said...

LMAOOOOO

• cjrswish

@RogueGrinder said...

I heard it’s back for regular season.

Well damn that would be nice. Hope this is true.

• JustDFSin

@cjrswish said...

I emailed DK and they said they are still debating. Why Fd go to late swap and Dk didn’t is beyond me. I would switch to FD , but I am in Texas. Why isn’tFd in Texas is beyond me also

Wow Harden 78.6% D K $5

• cjrswish

Kemba 9% in the DK 5$ w/ No dragic defense? Yes. Just yes.

• dopeismarcus

@JustDFSin said...

I emailed DK and they said they are still debating. Why Fd go to late swap and Dk didn’t is beyond me. I would switch to FD , but I am in Texas. Why isn’tFd in Texas is beyond me also

Is FD late swap just for the regular season? Because I cant swap any of my players right now.

• RogueGrinder

@866 said...

Wow Harden 78.6% D K $5

65% in DK $1.

• thedkexperience

• Dfspacman

Schroeder playing

• YourWorld

Beasley ball hogging it up lol

• RogueGrinder

Terry Rozier was the play :)

• thesechipsarecrazy

Currently 60 duplicates up top in the dk 5.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).