• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte at Orlando
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit at Washington
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio at Houston
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta at Memphis
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota at Dallas
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State at Sacramento
    10:00 PM EST : Utah at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

Russell Westbrook – OUT (rest)

With that and “Wizards coach Scott Brooks said Bradley Beal is going to play “a few minutes, not a lot” on Thursday vs. the Pistons.” anyone interested in Neto? Looks like Ish may be back but Neto is sg eligible and 4600.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

With that and “Wizards coach Scott Brooks said Bradley Beal is going to play “a few minutes, not a lot” on Thursday vs. the Pistons.” anyone interested in Neto? Looks like Ish may be back but Neto is sg eligible and 4600.

If Jerome Robinson is gonna play I probably cant get to Neto on this slate with the Wolves guys right there

• taylorfranklin

Wall, Cousins (rest) to sit out preseason finale

https://t.co/Ludm6VToNY

• taylorfranklin

Charlotte, top ten guys (sans Hayward) to see at least 25 min

https://mobile.twitter.com/rick_bonnell/status/1339618750136524803

• zeeshan2

Like Harden even more

• taylorfranklin

@zeeshan2 said...

Like Harden even more

If Boogie is out and Wood (Q) doesn’t play, it also seems like it’s back to the Bruno well

• taylorfranklin

@taylorfranklin said...

Charlotte, top ten guys (sans Hayward) to see at least 25 min

https://mobile.twitter.com/rick_bonnell/status/1339618750136524803

PJ Washington is intriguing

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@zeeshan2 said...

Like Harden even more

Fat James might be fun to play if he can make it 23 minutes without collapsing

• monarch

Panda….Cole Anthony or Jerami Grant?

• MoccasinMusic

Oliver Miller in his hey day was pretty good. I think husky thick hips harden can chuck a bunch of shots and fall into 40 DK points.

• frugal

SAS is going to walk all over HOU tonight.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Panda….Cole Anthony or Jerami Grant?

I haven’t looked at enough yet. Grant is sort of interesting, because game 1, he shot it a ton, and everything rimmed out. Game 2 he hardly shot the ball, but had crazy usage, but the stats weren’t there.

If you knew both were going to play 30 minutes, and no one was sitting out, I’d probably give Grant the slight lean, as the Wizards I’d think are a softer match up. The elements are there for a strong game.

• fresh56

@osroyparry
    Injury updates for tonight’s preseason game at Amway Center:
    Magic: Terrence Ross (left big toe hairline fracture) is probable; James Ennis (strained right hamstring/sore right calf) is out
    Hornets: Gordon Hayward (finger fracture) is out

@rick_bonnell
    Borrego didn’t say who would start tonight at small forward. He said Hayward’s minutes would likely be distributed between Cody and Caleb Martin, Jalen McDaniels and Malik Monk.

@rick_bonnell
    I would think — and this is my conjecture — that Miles Bridges would play a lot at small forward if tonight were a regular season game. However, with this being preseason, Hayward’s injury is an invitation for Borrego to experiment.

• tmarohl

Brad Rowland (@BTRowland)
    Updated injury report for Hawks tonight in Memphis:

Clint Capela (left Achilles soreness) is probable.

Kevin Huerter (left ankle soreness) is probable.

Cam Reddish (right ankle soreness) is probable.

Rajon Rondo (right knee soreness) is questionable.

Twitter•Today at 1:00 PM

• jdtrey

Just realized I have one player total on DK across 3 lineups for the late game and that there’s been no mention of anyone here. Any late night hammers or just mostly fading UTA / LAC? I’ll play Kawhi on FD just because but only have 1 share of Gobert at the moment until I hear some news.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Just realized I have one player total on DK across 3 lineups for the late game and that there’s been no mention of anyone here. Any late night hammers or just mostly fading UTA / LAC? I’ll play Kawhi on FD just because but only have 1 share of Gobert at the moment until I hear some news.

I’m playing some Boyan

• tmarohl

Roy Parry (@osroyparry)
    Steve Clifford said the team is continuing to bring Aaron Gordon along slowly so he remains on a minutes restriction. Clifford said Gary Clark would play in the 2nd half, so he’ll see some of the PF minutes.

• tmarohl

Fred Katz (@FredKatz)
    Wizards starters tonight against the Pistons:

Raul Neto
    Bradley Beal
    Isaac Bonga
    Moe Wagner
    Thomas Bryant

Beal is only playing a couple of stints in the first half.
    Rui is out.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Fred Katz (@FredKatz)
    Wizards starters tonight against the Pistons:

Raul Neto
    Bradley Beal
    Isaac Bonga
    Moe Wagner
    Thomas Bryant

Beal is only playing a couple of stints in the first half.
    Rui is out.

Huh…Moe at PF…

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Huh…Moe at PF…

Rui and Bertans are out.

• tmarohl

Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater)
    Eric Paschall will play tonight in Sacramento. Alen Smailagic won’t. Both missed the previous game with right knee soreness. As expected, no Draymond Green or James Wiseman. Neither will log a preseason minute, but both will be part of a high-intensity scrimmage on Saturday.

• Bdog76

Why wouldn’t avdija be starting for Washington? I was liking him today figured he would build on some solid performances and from what I have been hearing he was going to start the season as a starter

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Rui and Bertans are out.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Ish Smith? Troy Brown Jr.?

Not on the injury report

• tmarohl

Jack Duffy (@JackDuffySI)
    James Borrego said Cody Martin is starting for the injured Gordon Hayward tonight.

#Hornets starting lineup tonight is:
    Devonte Graham, Terry Rozier, Cody Martin, P.J. Washington, & Cody Zeller.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).