6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia at Indiana
    7:00 PM EST : Miami at Toronto
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland at New York
    8:00 PM EST : Boston at Brooklyn
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee at New Orleans
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago at Oklahoma City
    9:00 PM EST : Portland at Denver
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Sounds like Thibs is going to play the regulars again. So I will pencil RJ Barrett in at his price

• frugal

@monarch said...

Sounds like Thibs is going to play the regulars again. So I will pencil RJ Barrett in at his price

Need news on the CLE side, Drum could be in play again especially if he sees 25+ minutes.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So, over/under 80% ownership on Barrett? What is DK doing? Why is he cheaper?

You almost have to play him, just because, he’d have to fail miserably to not pop in winning line ups.

Noel is supposed to be OUT. M-Rob somehow cheaper? Fun.

Would guess Pelicans roll main pieces 30 minutes again. Is Zion Cheaper? Huh. I suppose he’s an interesting fade. Randle could outscore him for sure. He’s somehow cheaper too.

Giannis chalk.

Then I guess you have to decide between like LaVine and Ingram?

Then I guess where else and how you want to get different form there.

So, like LaVine/Barrett or Barrett/Ingram – Zion/ABC/M-Rob is going to be at least 40% of line ups tonight, right?

• monarch

I think the key will be discipline in terms of salary. We all get the urge to upgrade our lineups when value comes online. So if we plug Barrett and Robinson in then we may be able to upgrade Murray 5600 to Booker 8500 when just playing Murray might be the better play. That 7 foot rookie dude for OKC at 4k could be the way to go over Julius Randle.

• fresh56

@IraHeatBeat
    Erik Spoelstra says some veterans will sit again Friday, in preseason finale against Raptors, “It will not be anywhere close to a full dress rehearsal.” Said Heat’s recent scrimmages have been closer to that.

• fresh56

@Jim_Eichenhofer
    Stan Van Gundy said he probably will play 10 guys Friday vs. Bucks. Eric Bledsoe and JJ Redick are available, after both missed Monday’s game in Miami. Wenyen Gabriel has not practiced and therefore will not play Friday

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

0 X 27 minutes ago 806 RG Overall Ranking RG Overall Ranking Ranked #82 RG Tiered Ranking RG Tiered Ranking Moderator Moderator Blogger of the Month 2020 Blogger of the Month So, over/under 80% ownership on Barrett? What is DK doing? Why is he cheaper?

1) Under
    2) 🤷‍♂️
    3) Maybe, cause he kinda sucks at real basketball, yet for preseason DFS purposes, have no idea why he’s not close to 6k

4) (I know there’s no 4th question, yet Cookie wanted to say hello 😎)

• jdtrey

Bagley or Oubre play 2 more minutes last night and I sweep a bunch of tickets on DK for opening night and Christmas but I just watched as Bojan very slowly allowed someone to pass me haha!

And Panda, I don’t know how I can personally get away from Barrett/Zion on DK at those prices. Shit probably FD too for Zion unless I hear RoCo, Bam or Tatum are getting some good minutes tonight. I’ve agonized over centers the last few days and it basically hasn’t mattered as far as I can tell (at least on FD) with all the top guys scoring right around 40 both nights. Obviously matters more on DK with pricing – Robinson, Carter, Harrell and Jokic all cheaper today .. Drummond 300 more and Ayton at the same price he was.

• winnerchickendinner

Going to play Barrett and Williamson as well. Just seems like too good of chalk to pass up. Also Horton-Tucker. Leaving 0$ in salary for this one.

• Njsum1

@winnerchickendinner said...

Going to play Barrett and Williamson as well. Just seems like too good of chalk to pass up. Also Horton-Tucker. Leaving 0$ in salary for this one.

Maledon, Pritchard, Strus, Milsap are some under 5k guys also in play.

I list some more after I do some digging

• jdtrey

@winnerchickendinner said...

Also Horton-Tucker. Leaving 0$ in salary for this one.

I love me some THT but I have to see what Vogel says about minutes tonight. He’s a great play but he was the 10th guy in the game last time so if they end up treating this as any kind of dress rehearsal (not sure they will) he may be a lot more limited minutes wise – doesn’t mean he can’t still produce though!

• monarch

Malachi Flynm 4300. 35 percent usage last game. I doubt that Nurse and Spo are treating this like a playoff game.

• Micah831

Fanduel salary isn’t an issue… CWhite, Murray, Barrett, lavine, ABC, Ingram, Zion, Randle, Robinson? Or is there a better C play?

• Ricolasvegas

Yall like Murray or Hero better at basically the same price ?

• frugal

@monarch said...

Malachi Flynm 4300. 35 percent usage last game. I doubt that Nurse and Spo are treating this like a playoff game.

TOR played 17 and 18 guys first 2 games, not sure I trust a repeat here.

• zeeshan2

I like White, Kyrie, and Ingram tonight along with Patrick Williams, Kuzma,Randle and or Mitch Robinson

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

#Cavs injury report going into tonight’s preseason finale is massive:

Kevin LoveOUT
    Kevin Porter Jr.OUT
    Matthew DellavedovaOUT
    Larry Nance Jr.OUT
    Dante ExumDOUBTFUL
    Levi RandolphQUESTIONABLE

Cedi Osman, Collin Sexton and Charles Matthews are all PROBABLE

• Njsum1

@jdtrey said...

I love me some THT but I have to see what Vogel says about minutes tonight. He’s a great play but he was the 10th guy in the game last time so if they end up treating this as any kind of dress rehearsal (not sure they will) he may be a lot more limited minutes wise – doesn’t mean he can’t still produce though!

If you don’t hear anything, I’d guess LBJ and AD aren’t seeing any more minutes than last game. These guys didn’t even want to start the season til mid January, and along with Miami, they played the most minutes in a season that just ended like 2 months ago.

I’d even guess LBJ gets light minutes from time to time for the first month of the regular season. Horton Tucker is now 1k less than last game (4500), I’d assume he sees 20-25 minutes tonight, and closes the game. He’s definitely in play…imo

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Sexton only supposed to play 15-18 unfortunately. Still seems like a logjam at G with Garland, Dotson, Okoro and Mooney all getting 20ish.

I’m tempted to give Elf another shot and hope he can do better than 2-12 vs Sexton’s non-existent D, but there are probably better guard plays tonight.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

#Cavs injury report going into tonight’s preseason finale is massive:

Kevin LoveOUT
    Kevin Porter Jr.OUT
    Matthew DellavedovaOUT
    Larry Nance Jr.OUT
    Dante ExumDOUBTFUL
    Levi RandolphQUESTIONABLE

I don’t know if it’s Massive. Love out helps Drum, yet Drum is not getting big minutes. But he can still get there.

Sexton playing hurts Garland and Okoro. Yet Okoro is still cheap. Don’t know if loading up on Cavs will be a winning strategy.

I’ll have some Okoru and Drum, yet other than that, don’t know if I’m interested.

• monarch

I am out on the Cavs. Out on Knicks as well outside of Barrett and possibly Quickley if things break a certain way.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I am out on the Cavs. Out on Knicks as well outside of Barrett and possibly Quickley if things break a certain way.

No Mitch Rob?

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

No Mitch Rob?

Possibly. I might like him if the situation is exactly like the previous game but the rematch has me a little concerned that a player as volatile as Robinson sees 32 minutes again since preseason is so weird.

• frugal

Rolling with Drum again.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

I know there’s no 4th question, yet Cookie wanted to say hello

Welcome back, Njsum1!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).