6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia at Indiana
    7:00 PM EST : Miami at Toronto
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland at New York
    8:00 PM EST : Boston at Brooklyn
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee at New Orleans
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago at Oklahoma City
    9:00 PM EST : Portland at Denver
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bdf

Levert is very low owned and can rack up points pretty quick. Crossing my fingers.

• frugal

@profusionz said...

NY blowout not good for starters

Randle foul trouble benched him early but the other guys are killing it, might hit value by the half.

• rstylz

I can’t even look anymore. I had a good year last year.

every pick i make this year seems to bust:((((((

hopefully regular season will straighten this all out

• profusionz

@frugal said...

Randle foul trouble benched him early but the other guys are killing it, might hit value by the half.

dang, have too much randle, foul trouble plus blowout = not looking good for him

• RipCityRings

Wow Bucks are trash, maybe Giannis can still DeAndre his way out of that contract…

• Micah831

I did one LU and of course had Randle but I’m in a 11 spot $250 ticket contest for Fanduel WFFC and randles owned by almost everyone lol fingers crossed

• Njsum1

Brooklyn gonna come out of the east

• damionismyname

Quickley was the good trap

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

Quickley was the good trap

When you watch him, it’s like he doesn’t move slowly, almost like the opposite of slowly, just can’t think of the right word to describe it 🤪

• maddysdaddy0914

@Pandamonious said...

Are you saying you swapped all your Horford for Trent?

No. Dame/Horford for Kyrie/THT. Tho Trent is probably a solid play.

• gaelicgirl

Has anyone seen starting LUs for POR/DEN?

• frugal

Knicks all night assuming starters get 3rd Q run. Middleton was the trap.

• Sportsfan100

I’m kicking myself right now. I only did one lineup on DK because I usually use FD and I’m just trying to get familiar. Anyway, 6 players with flames and currently in first. 1st = $100 lol
    I doubt I’ll finish there since all my players are live, but there definitely was potential for a strong night had I played more. I’m sure I’ll go heavier tomorrow and get my ass kicked!

• RipCityRings

Holy Markkanen, kid is doing work out there.

• Micah831

I got Murray to play still in PG position. Any other in the Den/por game to switch him out for? Or is Murray a good player to stick with?

• maddysdaddy0914

@Micah831 said...

I got Murray to play still in PG position. Any other in the Den/por game to switch him out for? Or is Murray a good player to stick with?

I like Dozier over Murray tonight. Not real high on Denver starters.

But with no other spot to upgrade, I’d stick with Murray

• Micah831

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

I like Dozier over Murray tonight. Not real high on Denver starters.

But with no other spot to upgrade, I’d stick with Murray

Im in a tight 1st/2nd race in a 11 man contest lol just not sure if he’s gonna get the minutes

• Dfspacman

Went with Tyler Herro smh

• tmarohl

Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter)
    Same starters for PHX tonight against LAL as we saw on Wednesday (CP3, Booker, Bridges, Crowder and Ayton).

We’ll get LAL’s update from Frank Vogel in about 10 minutes.

Twitter•Today at 7:51 PM

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Ingram waiting until the 2nd half to go off I guess?

• profusionz

Ingram killing me. did he get hurt or something?

• maddysdaddy0914

@Pandamonious said...

Ingram waiting until the 2nd half to go off I guess?

I never get him right. He will sink my lineup tonight I’m sure of it.

• RipCityRings

Ingram is rough, but Jrue’s out there doing his best Butler with 2 FGAs in the half.

• rstylz

i never get Drummond right.

Osman might save my LU tonight. Give him all the garbage time he can handle!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).