6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia at Indiana
    7:00 PM EST : Miami at Toronto
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland at New York
    8:00 PM EST : Boston at Brooklyn
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee at New Orleans
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago at Oklahoma City
    9:00 PM EST : Portland at Denver
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

Millsap casually putting up 22 raw points in a half

• ASalvaro

sigh that’s what i get for using Chris Paul on a night when there were SO many other options
    i ended up having to leave $3,300 on the table because my only option was to go from Paul to Payne lol

edit: it’s even worse..now i have to use Carter

• gaelicgirl

@ASalvaro said...

sigh that’s what i get for using Chris Paul on a night when there were SO many other options
    i ended up having to leave $3,300 on the table because my only option was to go from Paul to Payne lol

edit: it’s even worse..now i have to use Carter

Monty said Payne is going to play. Isn’t Payne > Carter?

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

Yes. Carter will start.

of course and now I cant switch to anybody because I’m $100 short…

• skankinmat

anyone stack the Pels without Ingram? That seems to have been the move tonight with Bledsoe and Lonzo going HAM

• Dfspacman

Shouldn’t have bothered with with Nba preseason

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@skankinmat said...

anyone stack the Pels without Ingram? That seems to have been the move tonight with Bledsoe and Lonzo going HAM

Zion also went ham, while eating Bledsoe’s ham. Then left no ham for Ingram. He just got left with a soggy roll with no butter.

• rstylz

KD is back. Quiet 44.

• damionismyname

@Dfspacman said...

Shouldn’t have bothered with with Nba preseason

I won a single entry small tourney but gave it all back. at least I got a feel for the players and thats about all I can say positive about the experience.

• gaelicgirl

@rstylz said...

KD is back. Quiet 44.

The Slim Reaper returns to wreak havoc on the league!

• ASalvaro

lol Carter is doing better than Paul probably would have

• Pandamonious

So, basically did everything right, minus playing Ingram, and I guess I should have played AD.

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

So, basically did everything right, minus playing Ingram, and I guess I should have played AD.

same here, all my guys got 30’s and 40’s then Ingram…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yep Herro, Portis, Ingram were my downfall

• RipCityRings

Got 68th in the Night And-One and picked up one Holiday and two Tip-Off Milly tickets. The last couple slates have been a nice bounce-back from a rough preseason start.

Wish the Tip-Off slate wasn’t so lame, but at least I’ll have a bunch of free-ish shots at it.

• gaelicgirl

Cashed in the after hours again.

• Pandamonious

Well done RipCity and GG

• miggs6876

@megatronswanson said...

I watched him play last game. Dude hustles and his jumper is wet. Thibs will give him all the mins in the world tonight, so he’s far from a trap. But hopefully a lot of people’s initial thoughts are similar to yours because he’s an unknown entity and will be virtually ignored.

What a great call here!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).