6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia at Indiana
    7:00 PM EST : Miami at Toronto
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland at New York
    8:00 PM EST : Boston at Brooklyn
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee at New Orleans
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago at Oklahoma City
    9:00 PM EST : Portland at Denver
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Giannis out makes ownership way more spread out on all the plays

But you still got play all the best plays even with Giannis out 😉

• Njsum1

Best cheap bench guy…Maledon?

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

On the fence between him and Pokemon

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

How about Carter at min price, if you knew he’d get 25 minutes again you’d have to play him. But, not a lot to pay up for imo so he/4k punts may not be necessary

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

But you still got play all the best plays even with Giannis out 😉

Yeah but ownership is more spread out between all the value plays and all the spend up options now is what I’m saying

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

No unless you think OKC is only playing the 1st half again. I would assume starters get 3rd qtr run this game. Or do we already have news on OKC playing time?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Per Heat: Avery Bradley (hamstring), Gabe Vincent (knee), Kendrick Nunn (groin), Jimmy Butler (rest) not with Heat tonight in Tampa. Tyler Herro (glute) is probable.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

In Strus We Trust?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

In Strus We Trust?

What’s up with Kelly O?

• bdf

Any word on Blazers minutes? Feeling some Nurkic.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

In Strus We Trust?

I think he’s viable. Trust, no. Gonna have me some though, just not to the Max.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

What’s up with Kelly O?

Been trying to figure that out for years.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

What’s up with Kelly O?

Dont know. I’m just avoiding all their bigs. Too many

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah but ownership is more spread out between all the value plays and all the spend up options now is what I’m saying

I know, I was just messing around, my post was meant to be a joke, I guess not very funny 😭

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I think he’s viable. Trust, no. Gonna have me some though, just not to the Max.

• RipCityRings

Is it really realistic that the Pels still run a normal rotation if the Bucks phone it in? I’m not convinced that Giannis being out means the rest of the starters barely play. Surely the Bucks will want to see how a DDV/Jrue/Middleton/Portis/BroLo lineup fares together, right? If memory serves correctly, Middleton and Bledsoe struggled without Giannis last season, so you would think giving everyone decent run tonight would be helpful in terms of chemistry.

On the other hand, if the Bucks do phone it in I don’t see how you can pay up for Ingram or even Zion here.

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

On the other hand, if the Bucks do phone it in I don’t see how you can pay up for Ingram or even Zion here

I don’t think one has to do with the other. Pels got a new coach, some new pieces, I think whatever their plan is won’t change based on what Milwaukee does. Could be wrong though

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

No unless you think OKC is only playing the 1st half again. I would assume starters get 3rd qtr run this game. Or do we already have news on OKC playing time?

I don’t know. Just thinking he’s got 30 minutes both games. Not sure what OKC will do.

• RipCityRings

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t think one has to do with the other. Pels got a new coach, some new pieces, I think whatever their plan is won’t change based on what Milwaukee does. Could be wrong though

Fair enough. Just seems like a bad look if Ingram or Zion get hurt deep in the 3rd quarter of a meaningless preseason game against the Bucks bench.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

In Strus We Trust?

Spo can be tricky, yet that news makes it likely Strus gets at least the same 24 minutes he got last time.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Fair enough. Just seems like a bad look if Ingram or Zion get hurt deep in the 3rd quarter of a meaningless preseason game against the Bucks bench.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. If MKE is not playing ABC and is not trying second half, I think it has to shave a least a few minutes off NOP starters. It’s enough for me to up my consideration of fading NOP chalk

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

Yet wouldnt it also be a bad look if they got hurt in a meaningless preseason game against the bucks starters?

I think Stan Van wants to get his guys run, and while it might be against bench players, they’re still NBA players.

I’m also not sure Middleton and Jrue only see first half minutes, yet TMarohl seems to think so, and he generally has a good read on the Bucks.

• monarch

I can see both angles for Jrue and Middleton. They will have a handful of games this season with this scenario so maybe Bud lets them play? I can also see just first half run. I agree that Stan Van is far more concerned with installing his defense than the possibility of BI rolling an ankle. These preseason games are not as taxing as what they do in practice.

Saw where TOR starters playing around 20 to 25 tonight including Lowry.

• monarch

25 minute cap for Heat starters

• fresh56

@IraHeatBeat
    Spoelstra says starters will not play more than 25 minutes tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).