6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia at Indiana
    7:00 PM EST : Miami at Toronto
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland at New York
    8:00 PM EST : Boston at Brooklyn
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee at New Orleans
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago at Oklahoma City
    9:00 PM EST : Portland at Denver
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I am most interested in what Billy Donovan is doing tonight

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

25 minute cap for Heat starters

Strus to the

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Is it really realistic that the Pels still run a normal rotation if the Bucks phone it in? I’m not convinced that Giannis being out means the rest of the starters barely play. Surely the Bucks will want to see how a DDV/Jrue/Middleton/Portis/BroLo lineup fares together, right? If memory serves correctly, Middleton and Bledsoe struggled without Giannis last season, so you would think giving everyone decent run tonight would be helpful in terms of chemistry.

On the other hand, if the Bucks do phone it in I don’t see how you can pay up for Ingram or even Zion here.

Right now I have Bucks starters playing 25 mins. I think they at least get the 3rd qtr rotation

• noddy

Is it dumb to play 2 players from one team tonight when there are so many games? Seems like it’s not optimal. Please advise.

• frugal

@monarch said...

I can see both angles for Jrue and Middleton. They will have a handful of games this season with this scenario so maybe Bud lets them play? I can also see just first half run. I agree that Stan Van is far more concerned with installing his defense than the possibility of BI rolling an ankle. These preseason games are not as taxing as what they do in practice.

Saw where TOR starters playing around 20 to 25 tonight including Lowry.

Even in 20 minutes, got to imagine Jrue and Middleton usage is going to be pretty big with the potential of ending in a Drum like scenario from the other night. The flip side folks are expecting a 30+ minute dress rehearsal but if the game gets out of hand with MIL starters sitting there’s no chance NOP starters are in to close the 4th.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I am most interested in what Billy Donovan is doing tonight

I guess he’s going to have some dinner, coach a basketball game, then go home, maybe have a nightcap, Review some film/watch some TV/stream a movie on his iPad/read a book, then go to bed. 🤷‍♂️

• monarch

I think they can score 30 DK pts in 20 minutes Frugal. Maybe on the high side. Not sure that is going to be enough though depending on who else plays more minutes tonight

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Is it dumb to play 2 players from one team tonight when there are so many games? Seems like it’s not optimal. Please advise.

No. I may have lineups with 3 players from the same team

• JSteele

@Micah831 said...

For some reason Durant isnt available in Fanduel? Cant find him anywhere. Is there a specific reason?

Edit: Neither is Kyrie

They are 1k

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Strus to the

Minimum of 30 mins lol

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I think they can score 30 DK pts in 20 minutes Frugal. Maybe on the high side. Not sure that is going to be enough though depending on who else plays more minutes tonight

Middleton is priced a little better to take on that risk. And he’s SG/Sf eligible.

Point guard, you got Kyrie and Dame looking at 30 minutes, and the value guys, so for me Jrue is a little less enticing at 7900, however, he could do enough or more than dame and Kyrie in less minutes. Matchup is better, yet I’m not sure I’ll have any Jrue

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Minimum of 30 mins lol

You think? Spo worries me, yet that news makes me like him a little better than Maledon, yet I’m still playing both

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

No. I may have lineups with 3 players from the same team

Barett, Robinson, Randle

• miggs6876

Any updates on the Denver/Portland game? Are the starters going to get some good run again? Haven’t seen much chatter.

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

Middleton is priced a little better to take on that risk. And he’s SG/Sf eligible.

Point guard, you got Kyrie and Dame looking at 30 minutes, and the value guys, so for me Jrue is a little less enticing at 7900, however, he could do enough or more than dame and Kyrie in less minutes. Matchup is better, yet I’m not sure I’ll have any Jrue

Just not sure it is Dame time yet especially against a full strength Nuggets team in the preseason. I am playing the flat earther though. Such a pawn move

• frugal

@monarch said...

Right, I realize 2 FPPM is too high to expect from Middlenton AND Jrue, but I don’t know if it’s necessarily too high to expect from 1 of them if things fall the right way. I can see 1 of them getting 40+, doubtful both especially if playing less than 30 min.

• noddy

VanVleet or Jalen Brown? For cash.

• me_mike84

with embiid out would we see more scott? trying to figure out the showdown quick

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Just not sure it is Dame time yet especially against a full strength Nuggets team in the preseason. I am playing the flat earther though. Such a pawn move

He’s just been getting 30 minutes on the regular. He scored 27 DK last time and shot 1-8 for 3. Gotta think he’s got 40 upside. Not many guys with huge upside tonight at PG.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Payton, Ntilikina and Noel are out tonight.

• noddy

Randle or Zion for cash?

• monarch

Barrett is really going to smash now. All the point guards are out for the Knicks. Like everyone who has ever taken any usage away from him.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Dennis Smith is also out tonight – Quickley, Bullock, RJ, Randle and Mitchell starting.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Barrett is really going to smash now. All the point guards are out for the Knicks. Like everyone who has ever taken any usage away from him.

Yep Point Barrett/Randle

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Did you see this?

Now that’s he’s exercised the demons out of the arena and purified the air, he should be good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).