6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia at Indiana
    7:00 PM EST : Miami at Toronto
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland at New York
    8:00 PM EST : Boston at Brooklyn
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee at New Orleans
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago at Oklahoma City
    9:00 PM EST : Portland at Denver
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

#Cavs are going with a small-ball lineup tonight for their final preseason game against the Knicks:

Darius Garland, Collin Sexton, Isaac Okoro, Cedi Osman and JaVale McGee.

Andre Drummond will not play, and Dante Exum is still doubtful at the moment.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

I think if Dame plays 30 I want to have him. I’ve been debating this one. Blazers got kinda punked last game, I don’t think Dame really likes that kinda stuff and would want to come out early and lay it down….but is that enough. Preseason man, who tf knows

Stotts said he was going to ramp up starters minutes for the last 2 games, then Dame went and played 30. I think you can “safely assume” 30 is a very real possibility here.

• frugal

@monarch said...

So you are playing four Knicks on a seven game slate?

Thibs also said Harper and Pinson are playing so his all game run quickly became less than that.

Knicks are pretty short handed, if Quickely and Bullock hit ~28 minutes even playing substandard ball they have a solid chance at 6X.

• RipCityRings

@Sleazygreazy said...

https://www.netsdaily.com/2020/12/17/22187725/with-caris-levert-back-how-does-steve-nash-prepare-rotation-for-regular-game

This guys lays out his minutes projections for the Nets. We think Levert gets 25 mins? maybe I could play him instead

I’m curious about how LeVert fits into this team. You’d think Kyrie’s whole “we need more pieces” rant last season that completely omitted LeVert as an asset would have some sort of psychological impact. Does he come out blazing to prove his place? Nash has his hands full with whatever rotation he lands on, because LeVert is most effective with the ball in his hands and Kyrie/Dinwiddie are two of the most selfish, tunnel-vision guards in the league.

• monarch

Anyone have anything on Celtics minutes?

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

That has to lower Mitch Rob’s stock quite a bit, right?

• megatronswanson

Any idea what Malone’s plan is for Nuggets? Jokic as a spend-up is very enticing.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I dont think so

• megatronswanson

@RipCityRings said...

Nah, Thibs plays his guys big mins regardless of opponent. Small ball just means he’s going to dominate the glass even more and snag more peripherals.

• fresh56

anybody else playing ayton?

• Pandamonious

@fresh56 said...

Yes

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Wish McGee wasnt on a 12 min limit

• monarch

I see a scenario in where the Cavs small ball tunes up the Knicks and Randle sees his minutes cut way down for Toppin while the others still get there.

• tmarohl

oe Mussatto (@joe_mussatto)
    Ty Jerome, Darius Miller and Josh Hall remain out, per Mark Daigneault. Theo Maledon will rest tonight.

• callmetouch

@tmarohl said...

Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso)
    #Cavs are going with a small-ball lineup tonight for their final preseason game against the Knicks:

Darius Garland, Collin Sexton, Isaac Okoro, Cedi Osman and JaVale McGee.

Twitter•Today at 5:11 PM

Uh ooooooh

• LetsCash

Cedi vs Julius?

If he gets a full-ish compliment of minutes, he should be in for a REALLY nice dfs night.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Thunder starters vs. Bulls: George Hill, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Lu Dort, Darius Bazley, Al Horford

Damn, that’s good defense, right. I have White/Zach

• RipCityRings

@fresh56 said...

Feels like chasing to me. He shot 80% and had 4 steals, can’t imagine Vogel lets that happen again.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Wish McGee wasnt on a 12 min limit

Yeah but that’s his career per game minutes limit, so Cavs figured they’d just stick to it.

• damionismyname

@monarch said...

Quickly is the trap play

well…I guess I’m trapped because he was already in my lineups before being announced as the starter. Hopefully its this kind of trap

and not this one

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

oe Mussatto (@joe_mussatto)
    Ty Jerome, Darius Miller and Josh Hall remain out, per Mark Daigneault. Theo Maledon will rest tonight.

That’s good info

• Pandamonious

@RipCityRings said...

Feels like chasing to me. He shot 80% and had 4 steals, can’t imagine Vogel lets that happen again.

Also though just 1 board shy of a double double and played 24 minutes. What if he plays more?

• bdf

Everyone off THT tonight?

• tmarohl

ra Winderman (@IraHeatBeat)
    Plot thickens: Heat starting Okpala tonight.
    STARTERS: Herro, Robinson, Okpala, Harkless, Adebayo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).