NBA FORUM

Comments

• Ntucker2

To everyone interested in draftkings preseason contests please message their support center asking what day contests will begin! If I remember correctly they only ran the last week of preseason contests which skipped over the first two weeks! If they see there is interest maybe they can offer the entire preseason thanks!

• KindGuy

Yea I tweeted them already. I REALLY want NBA preseason and it starts next Saturday…… PLEASE DK.

• teamwillow

Karl Anthony Towns all day this year!

• SouthernShield

I’m actually going to TRY this NBA season.

Can you learn about a teams rotation during the preseason? I assume playing time is not indicative of regular season usage or am I off base?

• goblue84

@SouthernShield said...

I’m actually going to TRY this NBA season.

Can you learn about a teams rotation during the preseason? I assume playing time is not indicative of regular season usage or am I off base?

Starters will usually play 20-25 minutes instead of 30-35 and won’t have much offense installed. It can be helpful however to see how new pieces on teams will look.

• Dcl1972

No. Wait until the first game and take notes. I have been playing NBA for a while now

• Tammy409

What? I already hate The NFL and was thrilled to see that NBA PS began in a week. They have every dumb CFL thing; so why wouldn’t they?

• KindGuy

@Tammy409 said...

What? I already hate The NFL and was thrilled to see that NBA PS began in a week. They have every dumb CFL thing; so why wouldn’t they?

I tweeted some key DK guys. I’m pretty optimistic they’ll be doing it starting this Saturday.

• dwc1421

I hope they bring back MPE. Added to the strategy imo

• dtrain187

It’s here guys! Go check out DK, they now have Saturday contests. Only drawback is it’s just a two game slate since the other game features a non-NBA team. The Sunday slate should be better.

• goblue84

ALL THE TIM FRAZIER lol

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

I suppose this is as good of a place as any to ask this, but…

I wrote up a thing for myself which outlines what I think is likely to happen due to all of the offseason moves in the NBA for all 30 teams individually. I could clean it up a bit to make it more readable for anyone apart from myself, and post it up.

Would anyone be interested in something like that?

• goblue84

@peachfuzz said...

I suppose this is as go of a place as any to ask this, but…

I wrote up a thing for myself which outlines what I think is likely to happen due to all of the offseason moves in the NBA for all 30 teams individually. I could clean it up a bit to make it more readable for anyone apart from myself, and post it up.

Absolutely; you would be doing the lord’s work. I was actually looking for something like that this morning!

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@goblue84 said...

Absolutely; you would be doing the lord’s work. I was actually looking for something like that this morning!

Haha, as long as I have one reader, I’m happy.

It’ll probably take a little time because it’s an individual discussion for every single team that’ll need quite a good amount of editing to make it a readable blog type post instead of just bullet points, but I can get it up probably tomorrow as long as it makes it through the review process.

• ElSlappo

@peachfuzz said...

I’d definitely be interested

• webbm1

Feel free to share, always interesting to read previews.

• snapped

@peachfuzz said...

Absolutely would be interested and thanks for mentioning!

• marcuseightyfive

There’s tears in my eyes…

I’m finally off weekends and now NBA is back with NFL.

Thank you jeebus.

• jcrebs

@peachfuzz said...

Very interested , thanks. Today I printed out the depth charts from Rotoworld, highlighted all the changes , made my head spin trying to sort thru it.

• NBAFTeam1

Does anybody know if FD will be running preseason contests for the NBA?

• RockyMtHigh

Woo-hoo, the DK preseason is up. Time to throw some quarters in and start getting a feel for things.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Phew, that took a lot more editing than I thought, but I got that blog post done. I submitted it for review, so we’ll see.

Not sure if this link is going to work:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/2016-2017-nba-offseason-what-it-means-for-fantasy-1451795

• sethayates

@peachfuzz said...

Phew, that took a lot more editing than I thought, but I got that blog post done. I submitted it for review, so we’ll see.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/2016-2017-nba-offseason-what-it-means-for-fantasy-1451795

This is amazing! What is your Twitter handle? I think I’ll tweet this out later

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@sethayates said...

This is amazing! What is your Twitter handle? I think I’ll tweet this out later

Hey, thanks!

I believe that I’m probably the last person in the US who doesn’t use Twitter. Feel free to tweet it out at your leisure though!

• TinkyTyler

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@peachfuzz said...

Hey man, just to echo what Seth said, this is good content. Thanks.

• dwc1421

If you’re going to play NBA dfs get Twitter. It will save you more money than you’d ever imagine. NBA is notorious for late breaking news

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler