NBA FORUM

Comments

• srk8987

Managing Editor

We’re pumped to announce we’ll be offering NBA Preseason Premium for the coming season!

Our Preseason package will include:

Daily Projections, updated throughout the day as news breaks. These will be curated by ChrisGimino, SBK and mangone and will be able to be exported into LineupHQ, giving you a huge edge on the competition.

Daily Preseason Primer, written by Andy Means (meansy53) and Allan Lem (fathalpert). Andy and Allan will do all the dirty work for you, sorting through the news to figure out which players you should be targeting each day. — View a sample article excerpt here.

The regular season is coming soon, and our Premium content will be bigger and better than ever, as we continue to build up LineupHQ. Of course, your favorites like Consensus Value Rankings and Expert Survey will be back, along with a ton of great new features. We’ll be announcing the full regular season package in the near future!

Want to improve as a DFS player and put yourself in a better position to win? Join monthly and you’ll get access to NBA Preseason, NBA Regular Season, and ALL other sports (NFL, PGA, NHL), for one low rate per site. This is value you simply cannot get anywhere else.

Start a FREE 7-Day Trial of RotoGrinders Premium

• StuBarnes

If I purchase a Draftkings premium subscription will I still gain access to NBA Preseason content or does it have to be a FanDuel subscription?

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@StuBarnes said...

If I purchase a Draftkings premium subscription will I still gain access to NBA Preseason content or does it have to be a FanDuel subscription?

Hey StuBarnes,

Yes. Included in the same monthly rate, you will have access to the NBA Article and the NBA DraftKings projections. If you want FanDuel’s Preseason Projections (updated in real-time as news breaks), you’ll have to purchase FanDuel also.’

Once the NBA regular season hits, you’ll have all of the DraftKings content for NBA, NFL, MLB, PGA, etc. included in the monthly rate. Please let us know if you have any other questions! Thanks

Cam

• lawrence4055

Where do I find this premium stuff for fanduel? I have premium but not seeing it show up anywhere?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@lawrence4055 said...

Where do I find this premium stuff for fanduel? I have premium but not seeing it show up anywhere?

Hey Lawrence,

If you click the NFL radio button up at the top of the page, then make sure you select ‘Fanduel’ to the right, you can then click on one of the choices or the ‘See All Featured’ button. Any selections that are orange are for premium members.

• MrNastyTime91

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

I am not seeing any projections for the NBA games tonight? Will there be projections for the 2 game slate tonight?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@MrNastyTime91 said...

I am not seeing any projections for the NBA games tonight? Will there be projections for the 2 game slate tonight?

https://rotogrinders.com/lineuphq/nba-pre?site=draftkings

Select preseason, then projections from the source menu.

• MrNastyTime91

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Is there a way to download rotogrinders preseason projections as a csv file? Is their a way to pull the projections out of lineuphq? Or does that have to be done manually?

Can rotogrinders possibly just put the preseason projections in the normal projections page?

https://rotogrinders.com/projected-stats?site=draftkings&sport=nba

Thanks!

• Malhi_Whop

I am a dk premium user but am unable to view the preseason projections in lineup hq. The drop down option only gives me “rotogrinders projections” and not the preseason projections, can anyone help with this?

• MrNastyTime91

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

I am unable to view preseason projections as well.

• Ross

Hey guys,

Sorry about that. You should see them as an option under projections source now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler