NBA FORUM

Comments

• pep4464

Why would they do this when the contest has filled early every day!?!?

• pep4464

Dk sucks for splitting these again….I would bet my life a 75000 person would have easily filled.

• bighop04

The reason they split it is when they do the 75000 person, multi entry is capped at 200, when they do the 35000, multi entry still capped at 200. Basically most casual NBA players and even a lot of normal NBA players, stopped a week or 2 ago, so they have the guys that throw in those 200 entries able to throw in 400 entries now, to allow the true degenerates to fill up the contests.

• pep4464

Today is the first day I logged into fanduel in over a year. Haven’t played there since I left for dk. I did this to see if they had a big low cost gpp. What did I see? Yes they do!!! They even have a giant $1 which dk never has! Looks like I will be making a deposit on fanduel!

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Yeah, I hate when DK does this, and it is obviously to try to gain those double entries of the people who are like “well, I have 10 entries in one of them, so I’d better throw 10 entries in the other…”

Fie on you for your ploys DK. Still playing, but not entering more than my normal entries into the Sharpshooter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).