11:00 PM ET: DEN Nuggets (+1.5) at MIN TWolves — T: 165.5
    11:30 PM ET: LA Clippers (pick) at GS Warriors — T: 165.5

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

I can’t get my edits to stick! How do you save changes in DK?

How are you trying to do it? Phone? PC? On a PC there should just be the green save tab beneath your line up you have to hit.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

OMG you guys are so lucky. Gonna be a TON of overlay on DK!

Depends on how you look at it. I had no intention of playing, but the pending massive overlay sucked me in. I could just end up losing a bunch of money on something I wasn’t even going to mess with.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

DK really should have narrowed this slate down. Just the 4 games after 8:15. Or the 5 games between 3 and 630. It’s too many games and too many players to sift through. Playing NBA summer league DFS is questionable enough to begin with and the size of this slate just makes it look that much more daunting.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

How are you trying to do it? Phone? PC? On a PC there should just be the green save tab beneath your line up you have to hit.

PC. I finally found the save tab when I went to the Contests page. When I tried to do it with the assign tab on the Lineups page it would only save the first LU. I’m beginning to remember why I disliked DK so much. It’s confusing to look at your LUs from the Lineups page because they don’t name the contest each LU is in. Hopefully I can get the hang of it, thanks for helping!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

PC. I finally found the save tab when I went to the Contests page. When I tried to do it with the assign tab on the Lineups page it would only save the first LU. I’m beginning to remember why I disliked DK so much. It’s confusing to look at your LUs from the Lineups page because they don’t name the contest each LU is in. Hopefully I can get the hang of it, thanks for helping!

Ah, yeah the lineups page is helpful for mass changes across multiple contests, like changing your 1 cash game line up in all your cash game contests, but if you’re just making a change to a couple line ups going into contests and editing is much simpler.

• frugal

Anyone see any starting lineups?

• gaelicgirl

Well, this is crazy. On the Lineups page it shows I have $1.3k remaining salary in one LU, but when try to find that LU on the Contests page it shows I have $0 or $100 remaining. I have 2 LUs in the $1 contest and 1 LU in the $3 contest, but can’t edit one of the $1 entries. Could DK possibly make playing their games more convoluted and confusing?

• TheRyanFlaherty

Figured Buycks out on my own. Saved myself a headache…but glad I saw the post/tweet earlier in this thread because I had Munford in a lineup. Thanks.

• Frustrated

Chasing overlay going in blindfolded what could go wrong?

• KindGuy

BTW, the quarters in summer league are 10 minutes each.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Well, this is crazy. On the Lineups page it shows I have $1.3k remaining salary in one LU, but when try to find that LU on the Contests page it shows I have $0 or $100 remaining. I have 2 LUs in the $1 contest and 1 LU in the $3 contest, but can’t edit one of the $1 entries. Could DK possibly make playing their games more convoluted and confusing?

I’m pretty sure the lineup page will store line ups you entered and edited. It might be a line up you made, saved, and then edited and no longer exists in any of your entries. No idea why they won’t you edit one of your entries.

• frugal

Took Leaf and Poythress from the first game in a lineup. Really hope Poythress gets minutes despite getting waived.

EDIT: Yeah, they both started!

• KindGuy

@gaelicgirl said...

DK > FD

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Frustrated said...

Chasing overlay going in blindfolded what could go wrong?

Everything.

The gap on the overlay closed quite a bit in the last few minutes too. Not surprised, but a 1/3 of the field got in in the last 15 minutes.

• Supersharpie

@Pandamonious said...

Everything.

The gap on the overlay closed quite a bit in the last few minutes too. Not surprised, but a 1/3 of the field got in in the last 15 minutes.

I think that has to do with the fact that most competing in the $8 contest ended up also entering their lus in the $1.

• frugal

Sheesh…DK not tracking stats live…

• frugal

Leaf 0-2…

Correction. 0-3

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Supersharpie said...

I think that has to do with the fact that most competing in the $8 contest ended up also entering their lus in the $1.

I was referring to the $8. It had just over 4,000 entries around 2:30. At 2:45 I think it had about 5, ended up with 6,881.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

How is DK doing summer league with no late swap? I joined a contest and see that all my picks are locked. Good thing I went and picked players I think will play but this is probably my last time playing summer league. Makes no sense with the already unpredictable rosters that they are fully locking them when some of these games don’t start until 4 hours from now. This is a complete crap shoot.

• pdaddis

I literally just found out about this and being the degen that I am, I figured I’d throw a LU together with 2 minutes left before lock. Why not. Welp, just saw on here that Buycks was cut, so there goes that. Haha, good times.

• leib0039

4 hours from now? try 7! I have 0 idea why no late swap, as tough as injuries are to figure out during the season good friggen luck in summer league!

• frugal

@leib0039 said...

4 hours from now? try 7! I have 0 idea why no late swap, as tough as injuries are to figure out during the season good friggen luck in summer league!

They posted the reason is that summer league start times can be a bit more fluid. But with games being broadcast, I doubt that’s a legit reason. Same crap with the NBA season now being no late swap. That along with the shark invested massive entries were why I moved most action to Yahoo, but DK still offers some stuff no one else does, like this.

• gaelicgirl

@elementasrat said...

DK > FD

LOL Let’s agree to disagree on this one.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Just realized what a shif show the statistics and official scoring is likely to be with this.
    I mean steals and blocks can be a cluster F’ I’m the actual NBA, let alone this…
    Wonder if they even bother with corrections or if this will be like when they offered CBB and a dozen stays would change an hour after the buzzer of each game.

• KindGuy

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Let’s agree to disagree on this one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler