5:30 PM ET: OKC Thunder (+5) at CHA Hornets — T: 167.5
    7:00 PM ET: MIL Bucks (+3.5) at DET Pistons — T: 166.5
    7:30 PM ET: BOS Celtics (+2) at PHI 76ers — T: 168.5
    9:00 PM ET: CLE Cavaliers (-2) at WAS Wizards — T: 167.5
    9:30 PM ET: DAL Mavericks (+3) at PHO Suns — T: 173.5
    11:00 PM ET: DEN Nuggets (+1.5) at MIN TWolves — T: 165.5
    11:30 PM ET: LA Clippers (pick) at GS Warriors — T: 165.5

• gaelicgirl

I’m afraid to move off of the Lineups page LOL where do I go to see ownership percentages and contest standings?
    NVM, I figured it out.
    Okay, where does it show how much you’re winning? Can’t find a “currently winning” anywhere.
    NVM, I see you have to go back out to the Contests page.
    This has to be the most user-unfriendly layout ever. Why can’t they just have everything in one place like FD does?

• KindGuy

Isaiah Hartenstein the play so far.

• leib0039

Yikes…do NOT look at the DK stats vs what is nba.com They are FAR different.

Ex 1: DK Isaiah Hartenstein: NBA 12p 11r 1a 4b 3s 4 TO DK 9p 13 reb 5b 1s 3 TO.

Think anyone from DK or the NBA would elaborate as to how far something can be off? blocks/steals sure, points? how is that ever off ha

• rob_tn

Trevon Duval and Hartenstein. Got them both! Let’s hope my other picks do well

• leib0039

Jarrett Allen, Caris LeVert, Kurucs, Musa all OUT, just like I thought would happen…. UPDATE Allen 7% owned, Kurucs 7%, Levert 11.6% Musta 2.7%

• KindGuy

@leib0039 said...

Jarrett Allen, Caris LeVert, Kurucs, Musa all OUT, just like I thought would happen…. UPDATE Allen 7% owned, Kurucs 7%, Levert 11.6% Musta 2.7%

YIKES

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@leib0039 said...

On dk it’s is nonsense that lu’s locked at 3. Almost had Levert but thought he was too expensive. This summer league is not a “game of skill”.

• KindGuy

@leib0039 said...

Think anyone from DK or the NBA would elaborate as to how far something can be off? blocks/steals sure, points? how is that ever off ha

I saw your lineup with Hartenstein. Good luck!

• KindGuy

@rob_tn said...

Trevon Duval and Hartenstein. Got them both! Let’s hope my other picks do well

Dang!!! Nice work!

• KindGuy

@leib0039 said...

It’ll be correct by the end of the slate.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

I went heavy on Hartenstein because I’m a Rockets fan. Hopefully I avoid any major scratches so I can take advantage of this overlay.

• gaelicgirl

Kind of quiet in here…is anyone doing well?

• TheRyanFlaherty

I had Hartenstein in one lineup…but that one also had Brice Johnson.
    Used him a bit and didn’t realize he wasn’t playing. Also don’t think he was listed as a player no longer with team in he earlier tweet, so had no idea. Oh well. Probably will fall somehow on between not making any money but also not losing it all. Likely won’t bother with this again until the “playoff” portion. Should have a bit bette idea of teams then, so may be worth a shot then.

• gaelicgirl

Wish I’d played Korkmaz…I only know his name from Game of Zones. Looked at him, but didn’t take him.

• eleanorRigby

I have no idea what I’m doing with the summer league, but I need my NBA fix so..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).