9:00 PM ET: Pistons at Rockets
    10:00 PM ET: Kings at Wizards
    11:00 PM ET: Clippers at Blazers

• mbunner23

Bol Bol? Washington jr

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

Bol Bol? Washington jr

I’m tempted to go back to Sengun again, although he might not do as well against the Pistons.

• tmarohl

Bol and Sengun play different positions on DK, so you can play both.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Bol and Sengun play different positions on DK, so you can play both.

This is the critical information that makes the NBA thread such a valuable resource!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

This is the critical information that makes the NBA thread such a valuable resource!

Also, on DK, you can play both even if they were the same position, because you have the utility slot.

• mbunner23

I’m also all in on Sengun. Double double machine.

• monarch

I wasn’t that impressed with Jalen Green the other night. Sure he might develop into a volume scorer but he did not look like a Luka, Trae, Curry type efficient play maker that spaces the floor. If anything the floor was more condensed while he went iso wherever he was. Green, KPJ and John Wall going to dribble the ball flat in Houston this season.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

I wasn’t that impressed with Jalen Green the other night. Sure he might develop into a volume scorer but he did not look like a Luka, Trae, Curry type efficient play maker that spaces the floor. If anything the floor was more condensed while he went iso wherever he was. Green, KPJ and John Wall going to dribble the ball flat in Houston this season.

I don’t recall anyone with high bball knowledge comparing him to Luka/Trae/Curry.

He’s Brad Beal. High volume scoring two guard.

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t recall anyone with high bball knowledge comparing him to Luka/Trae/Curry.

He’s Brad Beal. High volume scoring two guard.

I was using guys who panned out as an example. I dont think he will ever be Beal personally. He is more Anthony Edwards to me than a guy you build a franchise around. I was just hearing him getting a ton of hype and his basketball IQ and court vision is severely lacking. Id take Lamelo over him after a first impression.

• PaperStacking92

Free squares tonight look like Purcell and Louis King.

• frugal

@PaperStacking92 said...

Free squares tonight look like Purcell and Louis King.

Heads up, Akun-Purcell has a Q tag when you look at his DK player card. No idea how accurate that is for SL, doesn’t show up in the player lists.

• crazylox2001

Metu/ aganda or Purcell green

• PaperStacking92

@frugal said...

Heads up, Akun-Purcell has a Q tag when you look at his DK player card. No idea how accurate that is for SL, doesn’t show up in the player lists.

That’s just DK scaring off the fishys,I kinda thank them for that

• PaperStacking92

@crazylox2001 said...

I’d go 1. Jalen green will get a tough matchup with Detroit tonight

• crazylox2001

Aganda scares me with Denver getting more guys back tonight

• tmarohl

@crazylox2001 said...

Aganda scares me with Denver getting more guys back tonight

Howard is still out. Bones Hyland and the Ninja expected to play.

• gaelicgirl

@crazylox2001 said...

Metu/Agada – scared money don’t make money.

• PaperStacking92

Bones pretty cheap dude can flat out shoot as well

• mbunner23

@PaperStacking92 said...

I’d go 1. Jalen green will get a tough matchup with Detroit tonight

That and he’s scoring dependent.

• frugal

Well, good luck all! NBA SL is about the biggest dart throw of all. Just hoping all my guys actually see the floor for good minutes…

• gaelicgirl

• PaperStacking92

Agada still stuck at 0

• Bellyball

anything on SA/chi line ups

• mbunner23

Main slate is ruined. Onto the night slate

• Bellyball

Vassell out the rest of the night with tight hamstring. Tre Jones just rolled his ankle but is staying on the court

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).