6:00 PM ET: Hawks at Pacers
    7:00 PM ET: Celtics at Nuggets
    8:00 PM ET: Bulls at Spurs
    9:00 PM ET: Pistons at Rockets
    10:00 PM ET: Kings at Wizards
    11:00 PM ET: Clippers at Blazers

• WildFireXXI

@Bellyball said...

Vassell out the rest of the night with tight hamstring. Tre Jones just rolled his ankle but is staying on the court

Welp vassel out busts me 😒

• gaelicgirl

@PaperStacking92 said...

Agada still stuck at 0

Big old snowflake!

Waiting for the Sengun snowflake now…

• PaperStacking92

@gaelicgirl said...

Big old snowflake!

Waiting for the Sengun snowflake now…

Luckily he’s high as hell. So a blizzard will be coming for everyone

• PaperStacking92

Kispert low as hell. All the points please

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I was using guys who panned out as an example. I dont think he will ever be Beal personally. He is more Anthony Edwards to me than a guy you build a franchise around. I was just hearing him getting a ton of hype and his basketball IQ and court vision is severely lacking. Id take Lamelo over him after a first impression.

I guess LaMelo has impressed you after saying you weren’t impressed with him after the first few games last year. Or am I misremembering and that was someone else who said that?

• PaperStacking92

GG Sengun brought the Solar Eclipse with him

• gaelicgirl

@PaperStacking92 said...

GG Sengun brought the Solar Eclipse with him

He did redeem himself!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).