8:00 PM ET: Knicks at Pistons
    9:00 PM ET: Grizzlies at Kings
    10:00 PM ET: Lakers at Clippers

• tmarohl

Who do you like today GG?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Who do you like today GG?

I like GP2 again, he’s trying to earn a roster spot and they’re letting him be the primary ball handler.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I like GP2 again, he’s trying to earn a roster spot and they’re letting him be the primary ball handler.

The Mitten

• PaperStacking92

DK major mess up by putting Trey Murphy in at minimum price. I need the shit they’re smoking. If he’s not 100% people need to reconsider playing dfs. Now if he’s out then disregard my comment..

• tmarohl

@PaperStacking92 said...

DK major mess up by putting Trey Murphy in at minimum price. I need the shit they’re smoking. If he’s not 100% people need to reconsider playing dfs. Now if he’s out then disregard my comment..

Good find

• gaelicgirl

Cui bono?

• tmarohl

What does Cui bono mean?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

What does Cui bono mean?

Who benefits?
    (I mean beside the Warriors)

• tmarohl

Heat starters 5 p.m. Eastern today in Las Vegas summer league vs. Jazz (ESPNU):
    Ӧmer Yurtseven
    Max Strus
    KZ Okpala
    DeJon Jarreau
    Marcus Garrett

So three roster players and the summer roster’s two most likely two-way candidates.

• Bellyball

Any Cleveland news. I can’t find any?

• gaelicgirl

@Bellyball said...

Any Cleveland news. I can’t find any?

Nope. Save us, tmarohl!

• tmarohl

Cleveland Cavaliers
    @cavs
    ·
    3m
    #CavsSummer Starting Five:

Evan Mobley
    Lamar Stevens
    Mfiondu Kabengele
    Brodric Thomas
    Chandler Vaudrin

• tmarohl

Of course they didn’t post until game started

• curt777

Giddey playing today?

• PaperStacking92

Marc J. Spears @MarcJSpears 44m
    Thunder say Grant Gibbs will miss the remainder of the NBA Summer League (Health and Safety Protocols). Kameron Woods will serve as the Thunder’s head coach for the rest of their Summer League schedule

Wonder if that game gets canceled now with contact tracing maybe?

• tmarohl

https://twitter.com/NY_KnicksPR/status/1426323413207945218

NY_KnicksPR (@NY_KnicksPR)
    Jericho Sims (rest) and Luca Vildoza (sore right foot) are out for tonight’s Summer League game against Detroit.

Twitter•Today at 6:22 PM

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Jericho Sims (rest)

LOL

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Rest day for a lot of guys apparently

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Rest day for a lot of guys apparently

Tillman?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Tillman?

yes, and I think Bane as well.

• Bellyball

konchar and tillie too

• gaelicgirl

They took 7 points and 3 rebounds away from one of my players at halftime!

• tmarohl

Konchar is out

• mikels

Although both Agile and waterfall processes have their advantages, there are many companies which prefer to use only one method. The primary reason why companies use one method over the other is because https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development can make more effective use of their resources, as well as get faster results. Another advantage is the involvement of both technical and marketing teams in the software development process. Agile teams don’t have the same kind of expertise in all areas, and this leads to communication problems between these two groups. waterfall processes tend to work better when working with a limited number of team members and when dealing with difficult technical problems. Ultimately, it’s up to you to make the decision as to what you think is the best option for your company.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).