NBA FORUM

Comments

• gaelicgirl

8:30 PM ET: CLE Cavaliers (+5) at LA Lakers — T: 170.5
    10:30 PM ET: MEM Grizzlies (+4.5) at POR Blazers — T: 166

• PaperStacking92

Last day till Reg. Have cashed all summer thank you for this thread. Plays are going to be tough today

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

Will Cedi play?

• PaperStacking92

Cedi hasn’t played in the last 3. Looking like he’s been shutdown I doubt he plays today.

• Jerob316

Don’t hunk Zizic will be back either, as far as players on Cle look at Sexton and Holland

• gaelicgirl

@PaperStacking92 said...

Last day till Reg. Have cashed all summer thank you for this thread. Plays are going to be tough today

Congrats, and you’re welcome!

• PARKEREMPIRE

All I see is Vegas lines on this thread, where’s the info

• gaelicgirl

The first rule of Summer League thread is — you do not talk about Summer League.

Just kidding…sort of. It’s a bit early yet, a few grinders will probably chime in later.

• Szentiger

Looking for projections

• PARKEREMPIRE

Sounds like pre season nfl

• dadler40

Baldwin, hart, or sexton?

also, jaren Jackson or Jevon Carter

How do we feel about Portland big situation?

• gaelicgirl

@dadler40 said...

Baldwin, hart, or sexton?

also, jaren Jackson or Jevon Carter

How do we feel about Portland big situation?

Baldwin, more assists and probably lower owned than Hart. Sexton seems middle-of-the-road.
    Carter, more assists and more points the other day, but Jackson is a one-man block party. Tough call. Also, both only played 19 minutes yesterday, which is concerning if they get down against POR.
    Zach Collins looked better yesterday, but Jake Layman looked good Thursday. Tough call.

• hcassidy

@gaelicgirl said...

Baldwin, more assists and probably lower owned than Hart. Sexton seems middle-of-the-road.
    Carter, more assists and more points the other day, but Jackson is a one-man block party. Tough call. Also, both only played 19 minutes yesterday, which is concerning if they get down against POR.
    Zach Collins looked better yesterday, but Jake Layman looked good Thursday. Tough call.

My thing with Sexton is 2 fold, 1 he will get the Josh Hart treatment, so will be interesting to see how he handles it….2 will there be affects to his eye today from the eye poke yesterday.

• gaelicgirl

@hcassidy said...

My thing with Sexton is 2 fold, 1 he will get the Josh Hart treatment, so will be interesting to see how he handles it….2 will there be affects to his eye today from the eye poke yesterday.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the eye poke! Agree about the Hart treatment, I actually just fit Hart and Baldwin into the same LU, think I’ll build around that 2-man core. If you can call 2 guys a core.

• gaelicgirl

Is it dumb to take 2 players from each team?

• Jerob316

The only team I do not have 2 players from is Portland

• hcassidy

@gaelicgirl said...

Is it dumb to take 2 players from each team?

Looking at my lineup as of now I have 2 from every team…..are the right 2 who knows.

• gaelicgirl

Switched my Hart/Baldwin core to Hart/Carter. Memphis might grit and grind their way to an upset.

*But mostly because that allowed me to upgrade the weak players on my roster.

• duxaosm

Im assuming Bron is going to be at the game? Any extra zip from Cleveland bros? Sexton? Holland? Baldwin revenge game lock.

• Bustercherry33

I can’t find any Vegas player props, Covers has nothing about the games, and nothing on the main sports sites.

I see rotowire has a tab for summer NBA but nothing is open so far.

I am a longtime gambling addict haha so will keep checking here for more player advice. Are you an addict if you know you are an addict? hmmm haha Thanks for the player help guys!!!

• PaperStacking92

Think I’m fading Hart and Sexton. Baldwin is cheaper and will do better imo and possibly go off against Memphis. Sexton getting the Hart treatment no thanks. Plus that 9k price tag on Hart when I can grab XRM who’s the play on that team again for half of Harts price count me in

• Bustercherry33

Just saw the James question. I just don’t see revenge here, if anything it could pump up the Lakers guys to play harder.

It is such a shame how James left that team. He pushed out a stud and potential stud just in the last 2 years. Playing for him would be like getting beaten by your very HOT wife haha. You would feel sick looking at yourself from the abuse but then she apologizes with amazing sex haha. Then beats you after of course :)

• gaelicgirl

@PaperStacking92 said...

Plus that 9k price tag on Hart when I can grab XRM who’s the play on that team again for half of Harts price count me in

XRM only played 18 mins and had 3 TOs yesterday, though…how is he the play on that team?

• PaperStacking92

@gaelicgirl said...

XRM only played 18 mins and had 3 TOs yesterday, though…how is he the play on that team?

Lakers gonna win big tonight with Hart shutting down Sexton. XRM doesnt need a lot of mins to go off. Some of the clev mid plays seem intriguing like Preston and Smith.

• gaelicgirl

@PaperStacking92 said...

Some of the clev mid plays seem intriguing like Preston and Smith.

I do like Preston.

• kirby34

White/Caruso or Goodwin/Trent in cash?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).