NBA FORUM

Comments

• ripking

NBA Wed 3/19 or Lebron comes back to earth day.

Who do we like? Will Love reach value? Will the bulls sit the fourth quarter? So many questions. Let’s do it.

• cdub6238

tinkering around with LUs on DS…

ZBO/Smoove/Jerebko
    Lowry/Calderon/Brooks
    Noah/“Miles Plumlee(player-profile)”:/players/Miles_Plumlee-13920

or

Love/Faried/Jerebko
    Brooks/Vasquez/Calderon
    Noah/Augustin

• mtray1911

@sethayates said…

Who else has Brooks in their lineup? I’m just playing on DK so I will watch for late news but my lineup looks so much better with Brooks. Based on what I saw on Twitter I think Lawson sits. He left the shootaround and went to see a doctor for headaches.

Seems like Foye really elevated his game that last time Lawson sat. I am taking Foye over Brooks.

• sheepies

I just read ty Lawson is out tonight..

• Baller93

@sheepies said…

I just read ty Lawson is out tonight..

A source would be helpful. I haven’t seen that anywhere yet.

The latest is that he might be out:

Lawson started this morning’s shootaround but did not finish it due to headaches, coach Brian Shaw said.

“He came out to shootaround and the lighting was bothering him,” Shaw said. “So we sent him to the doctor to get checked out.”

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_25376663/wilson-chandler-out-vs-pistons-ty-lawson-may#ixzz2wRC4PArO

• draggin49

Fournier a solid punt if we hear confirmation lawson is out? I know he’s cheap on FD. Any other punts anyone likes?

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@mikemaz13 said…

Wilson Chandler is out tonight

thank GOD. i was going to have to play him after screwing me over so much lately, too.

• gedsey

Considering the Nuggets are playing for less than nothing, I cannot imagine Lawson playing tonight with a balky groin.

Edit: Which begs the question – taking out all issues of opportunity cost and the like considering I’m not sure I use the extra money to upgrade elsewhere, if Lawson is out, Calderon or Brooks on Fanduel GPP?

• dkahngenius

Love Danny Green and Gorgui Dieng as value picks today.

• cccalloway

@gedsey said…

Considering the Nuggets are playing for less than nothing, I cannot imagine Lawson playing tonight with a balky groin.

Edit: Which begs the question – taking out all issues of opportunity cost and the like considering I’m not sure I use the extra money to upgrade elsewhere, if Lawson is out, Calderon or Brooks on Fanduel GPP?

Brooks. Calderon given you very little upside

• cccalloway

@dkahngenius said…

Be careful about getting popped

• sfgiants2555

I like Kendal Marshall tonight. No farmar means he should see a ton of minutes.

• gedsey

@cccalloway said…

Be careful about getting popped

Agreed. This reeks of a game where Pop just randomly sits a starter. So the question is: minus late swap, are you willing to roll a 1 in 5 chance Green doesn’t see a minute?

• hondizzle

@dkahngenius said…

Danny Green had his wrist looked at after last game. Just a heads up.

• hoosierman34

P George /AmirJohnson or Mo Harkless/Brow in a fanduel cash game?

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@hoosierman34 said…

Paul George Johnson(player-profile)”:/players/Amir_Johnson-1285 or Mo Harkless/““Anthony Davis(player-profile)”:/players/Anthony_Davis-13895(player-profile)”:/players/Anthony_Davis-13895 in a fanduel cash game?

A.

• cccalloway

@hoosierman34 said…

P George /AmirJohnson or Mo Harkless/Brow in a fanduel cash game?

Pg side. Not close for me for cash

• cplcor

anyone like olynyk or humpries against miami?

• hoosierman34

Thanks for the input, going with PG

• swanny1307

Lowery or George cash game

• cdub6238

@cccalloway said…

Brooks. Calderon given you very little upside

curious as to your reasoning on this…

20FP over past 5 per DS (efficiency)

24/4/7/1; 8/2/8/3 in 2 games played this year…not sexy numbers, but for his price?

• Foley27

Joakim in cash games or go for a cheaper option? If cheaper, who?

• cccalloway

@cdub6238 said…

curious as to your reasoning on this…

I think he is a solid play for cash but not as much for GPP. I like taking guys who have better upside. Calderon seems to sit in that 15-30FP range every night. Sure, there may be an outlier but that’s pretty much what you get every time from him.

If Brooks gets the start, he gets to go up against a guy who hates defense, gets a mental boost getting the start, gets a huge minutes boost and I feel has more upside in a 220 total game. I think Calderon may be the safer play but Brooks gives you more upside.

• cccalloway

@Foley27 said…

Joakim in cash games or go for a cheaper option? If cheaper, who?

You got serious balls if you are considering fading Noah tonight. No one at C position has his 60FP upside tonight. And I don’t think it’s even close.

• Foley27

Thoughts on my forwards/C for FD
    Kawhi, Josh Smith, Monroe, Faried, Noah (Cash Game)

• picklepower

@cccalloway said…

You got serious balls if you are considering fading Noah tonight. No one at C position has his 60FP upside tonight. And I don’t think it’s even close.

al jeff

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).