NHL FORUM

Comments

• Yaniv

Need help with a Lineup for Fanduel’s $40K Thu NHL Hat Trick!!! I am looking to give 25% of the winnings if you give me a lineup to set. I only know basketball and i won a satellite tourney $100 value. There’s only a max of 446 entries in this tourney and the top 50 get paid out big. I am looking to give 25% of the winnings if you give me a lineup to set and it hits. The tourney is on 2/26 so it has to be soon and i will be by my computer until the game starts to change out anything last minute. I am looking for someone who knows what they are doing and could prove they have some winning record.

Regards,
    Yaniv

• TheTonyM

RG NHL Daily Plays

Do you already have an entry locked?

• Yaniv

Yes, i got it this morning, i can even text you a photo.

Regards,
    Yaniv

• Yannick8

Pm sent.

• Yaniv

I picked Yannick8 as my partner, thanks everyone else who private messaged me.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

Can’t we have some tryouts?

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

aww man! I even stretched and everything!

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

I was thinking we videotape ourselves playing NHL ’94 while making line-ups at the same time.

Crosstraining.

• astukas

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@DillingerFour said…

I was thinking we videotape ourselves playing NHL ’94 while making line-ups at the same time.

Crosstraining.

Fine. Go with Yannick. I will take my Flames/Devils stack to someone who appreciates it!

• billsfan777

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@astukas said…

Fine. Go with Yannick. I will take my Flames/Devils stack to someone who appreciates it!

lol

• billsfan777

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

Yannick sucks! he only wins like 90% of the time on draftstreet! lol good choice yaniv. I can help too if needed

• Yaniv

Lol, thanks Guys

• Kcannon

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@astukas said…

+1!!!

• sabresrock29

@astukas said…

SO far the Devils are gold 3-0. Should of went with astukas haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).